[NEXT WORLD PvP EVENT!!] I Need Willing and Capable OPS Leaders

Cilas

Hi All,

I will be posting more information about an upcoming world PvP event unlike any the game has ever seen. This will be a massive undertaking on my part, stay tuned for more info. For those concerned, this event will be set up to mitigate the amount of lag players receive by widening the battlefield.

WHAT I NEED: Operations Generals

Interested players should be able to control and coordinate an ops group in a pvp environment via operations chat, preferably a guild leader or officer of a pvp guild. Anyone interested please contact me in game via in game mail at either of the characters listed below:

Contact Information:

Imperial - Cilas

Republic - Cilas (alt code 0225 on the 'a')

Thanks for your time!

Edited by Cilas

Take your negativity and QQ elsewhere. No one is making you to participate.

whatever, your "events" are just an extension of Ilum farming looking for an outlet to get more beating up on the outnumbered and feeding your immense ego. you're not interested in a fair world pvp fight. it's pretty obvious to anyone who was there on pub side that there was no fun to be had

Edited by YanksfanJP

Cilas,

I'm rather new to the server but I have to hand it to you for your willingness to continue setting these events up despite the lack of support from BW/EA and their pathetic game engine.

I thoroughly enjoyed your last event, despite the technical difficulties, and hope to take part in your next event.

Good luck, and thanks for putting these together.

whatever, your "events" are just an extension of Ilum farming looking for an outlet to get more beating up on the outnumbered and feeding your immense ego. you're not interested in a fair world pvp fight. it's pretty obvious to anyone who was there on pub side that there was no fun to be had

If you were on Imp side you would have seen Cilas yelling at everyone to stop being jerks and spawn camping and wanting to let you guys re-organize.

the qqin outnumbered reps need to take a page from vietnam, afghanistan, iraq etc...change your tactics when you are facing overwhelming numbers. ambush techniques work wonders...bait imps inside base and have guerrilla groups him from behind or sides...use tactics that benefit you instead of trying to meet the swarm head on as usual. Hell maybe Ill log on one of my rep toons to show you how its done but Im tired of seeing the excuses...I don't want excuses I want improvements...fix it

the qqin outnumbered reps need to take a page from vietnam, afghanistan, iraq etc...change your tactics when you are facing overwhelming numbers. ambush techniques work wonders...bait imps inside base and have guerrilla groups him from behind or sides...use tactics that benefit you instead of trying to meet the swarm head on as usual. Hell maybe Ill log on one of my rep toons to show you how its done but Im tired of seeing the excuses...I don't want excuses I want improvements...fix it

HA!

That's the spirit!

You fat hutt bastard!

Page 2 and no mails. Don't be shy folks, I won't be asking much of you at all in this event. ;)

I'll try and get in legend's mumble in the next couple of days Cilas (you weren't on when I was last night) and talk about a world event I participated in on another server that was insanely awesome.

I remember when I organized the imps on my original server to camp the jawa vendor during the Tatooine event. I also got everyone to kill te repubs trying to kill the Bantha wb in the den, then stole the kill from them, meaning they'd miss out on the title. XD good times.

While there is no 'obvious' advantage, I'd love to participate.

I remember when I organized the imps on my original server to camp the jawa vendor during the Tatooine event. I also got everyone to kill te repubs trying to kill the Bantha wb in the den, then stole the kill from them, meaning they'd miss out on the title. XD good times.

While there is no 'obvious' advantage, I'd love to participate.

Participate in an ops leader role? Mail me in game foo

I'll try and get in legend's mumble in the next couple of days Cilas (you weren't on when I was last night) and talk about a world event I participated in on another server that was insanely awesome.

Alright. I'm traveling the next couple days. If you want to pm the basics that would also work.

We tried and the imps all lagged right through the traps and ambush areas.

You *** slug!

Edited by Quinlynn

Alright Cilas this looks good I'll send you an IGM message about this cause I know Pax and the alliance will enjoy the event. Also I would like to talk to you about other stuff in a private message if thats cool.

Sure thing, I'll be on later tonight most likely

Alright Cilas this looks good I'll send you an IGM message about this cause I know Pax and the alliance will enjoy the event. Also I would like to talk to you about other stuff in a private message if thats cool.

no IGM from you yet! /sadface

Still looking for a few more on either side. I plan on finalizing most of the details by tomorrow and posting the event information on Saturday. The event won't be for another few weeks though, and I'll be happy to accept OPS leaders up until the actual event date!