Help in getting thru prison ship to resque the jedi master - in game shadow of Raven,

bluefrg

Hi,

I'm new to this game, having fun playing until now. I have been stuck fighting these prison droids, I have about 6 hours, and just made it half way through the prison ship. I'm stuck in the middle of this ship. There are two (what I call heavy droid's) droid guards plus three more come out after I start battling them. I thinking, If can get passed these guys, I should be able to complete this quest for the empire

Who do you get past them, if you need more in the party, how do you get them to help out.

Any wisdom on how to get through these guys would be most helpful!

Thanks

truly frustrated

Fg

Yes I am. That makes the total of two. I believe Kara is her name. I'm at leave 35, when in the quest, they bust me and Kara, up to 65. I don't mind a hared quest, but is there something I missing?

I have tried to request other player with the purple logo over there heads, hoping they would follow, but not luck?

Is that quest only for two players?

Thanks for answering

Is this the Maelstrom Prison flashpoint you are talking about?

If so, what you need to do is exit and then abandon the mission.

Right outside the entrance there is an NPC that will now have a mission to offer*. Talk to him and select to start the solo flashpoint.

*You may need to enable exploration missiosn to do this.

If you have not done this and do not know how, just open your map and in the upper right corner you will see a box to enable exploration missions. Make sure that is clicked.

Thank you, yes it is. Sorry in not being more precise in my description of this quest.

I did see the solo quest, button, I did not clique on it. I will give that a try latter today. I didn't see the exploration mode. I'll check that also.

Edited by bluefrg
Adding more info.

Thanks so much! That was the ticket! I did the solo mode, bam! I had a battle droid with us. That worked great.

But for some reason, the game let me go thru the prison mode twice, oh well. Now of to another adventure.

Thank you for all your help.

Fg

Good evening,

lol, now I'm really stuck! With your help, I did the "solo mode" for the maelstrom prison. that worked great. For some reason I let me do it twice. Now, I will not let me do the "Taral five" flash point in "solo mode" After doing the prison,

I realized I should have started Taral V first. I that true?

I have re set both these quests. I can on to Taral V in multi mode. Every time I switch it back to "solo mode"

and try to start that flash point, I get the following window saying the following;

"You have an active version of the flash point with a different difficulty mode than selected, Reset the flash point or select a mission with the same difficulty mode"

What dose that mean?

I have even had both selected in "single mode" at the same time and had the same response. What did I do wrong?

Help how do I get out of this loop? I'm level 40, and every time I go into Taral V , I never make it passed the bridge.

Thanks for helping this newbe

Yes, the correct (and necessary in order to complete the "Jedi Prisoner" arc) is Taral V and then Maelstrom Prison.

Not a big deal, same as before.

If the game gives yout he flashpoint then it is giving them to you in normal mode and you will be expected to have a group.

It is safe to drop that original mission, talk to the droid or Duros outside of the mission entrance (for Taral V and Maelstrom Prison, respectively), and tell them that you want the solo mode flashpoint.

Superdroid will appear to help you through the flashpoints, you will complete the story, and you will get the rewards. :csw_r2d2: