Enjoy those Sith Inq... while you can =)

Lrdprimus

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it the only people in here who say Inquisitor's aren't OP are inquisitors.

All ranged are superior to melee. They do just as much damage from further away with much more survivability.

But maybe it's not ranged who are overpowered, it's the melees that are underpowered.

Whats gimped? My Jug leaps in and hits 1.5-2.5k Ravage hits followed by a 2k Force scream, and I don't even have all my goodies yet. We're fine and so are sorcs/sages.

you crit every swing your a hero

like i said inq its coming =) remember this post people hehehe

If the Warrior/Guardian knows what they're doing and isnt a noob they're perfectly fine honestly... I played one during beta and had no complaints.

Sure thing. What exactly is "fine" about is?

We do damage. We aren't the strongest. But EVERY other class does the SAME damage in PVP that we do. . . From range.

Us Marauders have 1 CC break on a 2min CD. 2 CC breaks if you spec into Carnage, and that one is on a 45second CD, which is much better.

But it doesn't stop the fact that:

1.) CC spam is happening at every second of ever match. There's no strategically using it either. You lock down a guy in an unbreakable iceblock, paralyze, stun, etc and they use their CD, only to be stunned again. There's no diminishing effect AT ALL.

2.) Ranged do JUST as much damage as melee, and that's silly. As a Marauder in the Rage tree I have TWO jumps. One in the Carnage tree. Thank God for Force Choke, but even then, it's channeled. The rest of the classes can AoE knockback or sprint away, all the while doing the same damage I'm doing in melee.

Ranged at the same level as MELEE should NEVER do the same amount of damage. The whole point of being range is that you can do your damage safely. The tradeoff is it shouldn't be as much. And it's just as much, if not quite a bit MORE.

Gonna laugh when this turns out to not be true and people realize they're just bad at PvP.

I KNOW i know L2p right we are all real life hero's in these games and they run perfect . . .

l2p plz gimp car dude

you mad bra

did i leave anything out lol

The Blind will soon see =)

hehehe

Warriors aren't even gimped...

Us Marauders have 1 CC break on a 2min CD. 2 CC breaks if you spec into Carnage, and that one is on a 45second CD, which is much better.

We have 2 actually if spec'd into it. You have to play smart, you can't just charge in and hope to be a wrecking machine.

Edited by JustinxDuff

I find it the only people in here who say Inquisitor's aren't OP are inquisitors.

All ranged are superior to melee. They do just as much damage from further away with much more survivability.

But maybe it's not ranged who are overpowered, it's the melees that are underpowered.

Please define "Inquisitor", because your point doesn't make sense; Assassins and Shadows are melee and it's not nice to call for nerfs on them too unless you mean it.

Perhaps you meant only the Sorcerer Sith Inquisitors and the Jedi Sages? If so, clearly you haven't seen a good Sniper (with supporting tank+healer keeping him alive) basically decimate a team full of Sorcs to the point that it feels like a free win (of course, any well coordinated mixed arms group will do very well).

Haha true true *Hugs Jedi Sentinel* :p

here's a thought...

instead of a dozen people each QQing that some class is OP...

maybe, JUST MAYBE... your one single chosen class WON'T be able to take down ALL OTHER CLASSES with ease?

could be intentional. and how it's supposed to be?

ffs - l2p your class and stop with the nonstop 'nerf' qq of lameness.

Please define "Inquisitor", because your point doesn't make sense; Assassins and Shadows are melee and it's not nice to call for nerfs on them too unless you mean it.

Perhaps you meant only the Sorcerer Sith Inquisitors and the Jedi Sages? If so, clearly you haven't seen a good Sniper (with supporting tank+healer keeping him alive) basically decimate a team full of Sorcs to the point that it feels like a free win (of course, any well coordinated mixed arms group will do very well).

I indeed meant Sorceror's. But I also said in my post ALL ranged classes are capable of decimating the melees.

here's a thought...

instead of a dozen people each QQing that some class is OP...

maybe, JUST MAYBE... your one single chosen class WON'T be able to take down ALL OTHER CLASSES with ease?

could be intentional. and how it's supposed to be?

ffs - l2p your class and stop with the nonstop 'nerf' qq of lameness.

omg l2p im a ****EN hero at these games teehee lol

Love seeing Inq in Warfronts with 180k damage and 90k healing - sprints / bubbles / ranged / healing / oh baby oh baby do me one more time hehe

L2P kids they are easy mod like Clerics in Rift were - ITS COMING heheheh