Harbinger PVE DPS Leaderboard

xIphonex

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet most of these people dont even have girlfriends hahah. People take this game way to seriously with competition, server first blah blah who cares Id rather just get things done casually instead of beat my head against something I have cleared everything except ec nim which i start next week but seeing all this dps meters server firsts just tells me that people need to get laid more haha

I bet most of these people dont even have girlfriends hahah. People take this game way to seriously with competition, server first blah blah who cares Id rather just get things done casually instead of beat my head against something I have cleared everything except ec nim which i start next week but seeing all this dps meters server firsts just tells me that people need to get laid more haha

Please flatter us virgins with stories of your sexual conquests.

Edited by Sixthy

Alot more stories then you would ever have. I take it you take this game serious so you must be a nerd hahaha some body is mad

I manage to sleep with my girlfriend a few times a week, and most people would never assume I play an MMO either. I'm definitely a closet nerd lol. Its alright to have a video game as a hobby, personally I'm just very competitive and was graced with the abilities of fine motor control and reflexes.

I manage to sleep with my girlfriend a few times a week, and most people would never assume I play an MMO either. I'm definitely a closet nerd lol. Its alright to have a video game as a hobby, personally I'm just very competitive and was graced with the abilities of fine motor control and reflexes.

i hear ya brotha!! (except i'm married...so the sex, maybe not as much :p )

it's hard explaining to my friends how and why i am so good at video games :p and none of them get my Star Wars jokes, lines, saying, etc.

after i bowled a perfect game when my buddies invited me over to drink beer and play Wii, all my firends got mad and went outside and stood by a fire the rest of the night!! :)

being good at video games is an easy insult used by those who are not.

oh, here's my weak parse on my VG. just swapped mods from my BH, and he's only 61's/58's. (and it's a 10min parse)

http://www.torparse.com/a/85579/4

Edited by T-Assassin

^^^^ This.

Not that am blessed with fine motor control and reflexes, but I do manage to sleep with his girlfriend a few times a week. :rak_03:

i hear ya brotha!! (except i'm married...so the sex, maybe not as much :p )

it's hard explaining to my friends how and why i am so good at video games :p and none of them get my Star Wars jokes, lines, saying, etc.

after i bowled a perfect game when my buddies invited me over to drink beer and play Wii, all my firends got mad and went outside and stood by a fire the rest of the night!! :)

being good at video games is an easy insult used by those who are not.

oh, here's my weak parse on my VG. just swapped mods from my BH, and he's only 61's/58's. (and it's a 10min parse)

http://www.torparse.com/a/85579/4

Haha, I lucked out and do have a few friends that are good at videogames, so maybe once a week we have a Halo 4 night, **** like that. Its fun all around, drinks are distributed.. etc

Tried again: http://www.torparse.com/a/85886/time/1356841434/1356841749

Can't figure out why my individual damage is 100+ lower on average on the major attacks than the other big parse up there. Maybe it's me, maybe it's gear.

Jesus, actually I just looked at some of it and I like, never *********** crit at all in comparison.

Edited by Sixthy

Tried again: http://www.torparse.com/a/85886/time/1356841434/1356841749

Can't figure out why my individual damage is 100+ lower on average on the major attacks than the other big parse up there. Maybe it's me, maybe it's gear.

Jesus, actually I just looked at some of it and I like, never *********** crit at all in comparison.

Yeah, Im not sure how but Beast crits practically 50% on his annihilate??!?

Goddamn, luckiest mofo out there apparently lol.

Haha, I lucked out and do have a few friends that are good at videogames, so maybe once a week we have a Halo 4 night, **** like that. Its fun all around, drinks are distributed.. etc

i have lost to a human being ONCE in Tecmo Super Bowl. rolled the score in the original Tecmo Bowl (and lost 103-07, 03-07) vs. a friend, and bowled a perfect game on the Wii opposite handed :)

^^^true story.

and don't get me started about my unbelievable exploits at drinking R.B.I. Baseball. currently, undefeated!

still testing more specs while i wait for GF q's...

http://www.torparse.com/a/86351/7

Edited by T-Assassin

Yeah, Im not sure how but Beast crits practically 50% on his annihilate??!?

gosh darn, luckiest mofo out there apparently lol.

You mean Slash? I think that is the pub counterpart to Vicious Slash. And i believe he crits nearly 50% because he spends the 2 points in brutality in the rage tree.

Edited by AcidicAssassin

Got a better one

2162 dps

http://www.torparse.com/a/85322

-Beastfury

Hey Beast, do you mind linking us to your gear on AMR? And can you explain how you started this parse with a 1637 crit tick of your deadlly saber? I'm kind of interested how you're hitting so incredibly hard with your white hits while obviously having a high crit rating.

Edited by IAmViiOLENT

Well, just last night I decided to go with this setup

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/98b6118b-3c9c-4633-8eef-efd840a44219

because on average it gives about 13 more dps. but at the time of the parse, I had a power enhancement in place of 1 of the crit ones. As for starting out with a strong deadly saber, that's from bloodthirst+rakata adrenal+power relic.

Edited by WiththeForc

Hey Chukles! Worf/Solow here.

http://www.torparse.com/a/83755/1

2227 dps. 7/6/28 Assault Vanguard. Half DG/Half Campaign.. or maybe 2/3 dg 1/3 camp now. PVP eliminator set bonus.

Gonna have to call BS on this one. He uploaded an earlier parse here http://www.torparse.com/a/83754 that has identical times and damage values except that he does 55k less damage from his dots. Further comparison between the log tabs between the parses makes it obvious that he simply upped the values on the burning (tech) hits. Not sure why Wörf felt the need to edit the parse when it was already at a high dps or how he thought he could get away with so obviously upping the damage done by just one set of attacks.

Gonna have to call BS on this one. He uploaded an earlier parse here http://www.torparse.com/a/83754 that has identical times and damage values except that he does 55k less damage from his dots. Further comparison between the log tabs between the parses makes it obvious that he simply upped the values on the burning (tech) hits. Not sure why Wörf felt the need to edit the parse when it was already at a high dps or how he thought he could get away with so obviously upping the damage done by just one set of attacks.

I can assure you that I did not modify anything. I'm not completely sure how torparse works, but I believe the parse you provided was a different one with a different build. The build I currently use will increase the damage done from my dots but not have as high damage on other attacks.

Regardless, I plan on making a new parse soon with upgraded gear which will be higher than these 2 parses.

I can assure you that I did not modify anything. I'm not completely sure how torparse works, but I believe the parse you provided was a different one with a different build. The build I currently use will increase the damage done from my dots but not have as high damage on other attacks.

Regardless, I plan on making a new parse soon with upgraded gear which will be higher than these 2 parses.

I mean, if you look at the "earlier parse with a different spec" and then compare it to "super awesome spec parse," it's literally the same parse with modified burn damage, lol.

Like, you're telling me over the course of 401 seconds, on two separate occasions, you managed to hit the exact same rotation, at exactly the same time, then have every ability (besides the burns) do the exact same damage each time?

Mmhmmm. :)

However - the most telling thing here, is the 2 separate parses have IDENTICAL TIME STAMPS - so one is altered, the other is not.

Edited by Sixthy

I mean, if you look at the "earlier parse with a different spec" and then compare it to "super awesome spec parse," it's literally the same parse with modified burn damage, lol.

Yeah, I'm going to have to agree. If you look at the two parses, they have the exact same times, same dates of upload, are the exact same length, have the same crit % (both overall and for each ability), have the same APM, same # of Normal hits and crit hits. Everything is virtually identical except that one parse has a few abilities that appeared to do more damage.

Now, I don't know exactly how PT/VG dps works, but based off looking at my own parses, my # of hits per parse is never the same, and my crit % for each ability are absolutely never the same. But if you can provide a legit parse of that much dps, then more power to ya.

Edited by WiththeForc

Like, you're telling me over the course of 401 seconds, on two separate occasions, you managed to hit the exact same rotation, at exactly the same time, then have every ability (besides the burns) do the exact same damage each time?

Mmhmmm. :)

However - the most telling thing here, is the 2 separate parses have IDENTICAL TIME STAMPS - so one is altered, the other is not.

/signed

They are the same parse, with edited values..

Im not sure why exactly you did that, there isn't really any need.... any dps over 2k is already wooping on 99% of the server population lol.

And besides that, there isn't some magical talent that will give you 55k more damage on burning.

lol. Effectively, you added ~137 dps, from one talent point? Uhhhh.

Edited by IAmViiOLENT