Massive lag spikes/disconnects on Darth Malgus

heroldjedi

Not just malgus server, is on both satele and starforge also, complained about this before but nothing is done which means it is part of the larger issue called cheap servers, connection and computer are great otherwise so get it fixed guys, people want to play but if you do not fix this it will drive them away!

Just what is with that server? I see more threads complaining about it than any other server.

It's been having a lot of issues, it went off completely there a little while ago. Someone also posted that they did a ping plotter, and got as far as Dublin, then it crapped out, so if everyones rooting to the same spot, it might explain it. Although I'm not a techie, so don't shoot me if I got it wrong....lol

It's been having a lot of issues, it went off completely there a little while ago. Someone also posted that they did a ping plotter, and got as far as Dublin, then it crapped out, so if everyones rooting to the same spot, it might explain it. Although I'm not a techie, so don't shoot me if I got it wrong....lol

If it’s crapping out in Dublin, then it’s not swtor, but the network infrastructure in Ireland

It was happening all day, yesterday on SS. I missed the entire first round of a reg arena match, locked in a squatting position, because of a massive lag spike.

I have also noticed unusually long log in's. Not only into the game but when traveling to planets.

I had same issue two weeks ago - provider said its international problem related only to online gaming. Issue was fixed in 2 days. Maybe its some kind of hack attack against gaming industry :) I remember one mad wow player hacked the whole Blizzard system and had serious problems with police..

Not just malgus server, is on both satele and starforge also, complained about this before but nothing is done which means it is part of the larger issue called cheap servers, connection and computer are great otherwise so get it fixed guys, people want to play but if you do not fix this it will drive them away!

Look up "internet routing" on your favorite search engine (e.g. Google). Then do some ping plotting to see where the problem might be. Only after doing that and verifying that the problem is in fact, on BW's end, can you make idiotic statements about anyone's servers. 🙄