Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

how many founders are left in the game?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
how many founders are left in the game?

Ravager
02.06.2019 , 08:20 PM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by Darka View Post
Semi Around, looking to make a full return soon
Whoa, I used to see you posting on these forums a full decade ago--glad to see you're still around.

I'm a Founder too. I've been following this game since it was announced in 2008 and have been subscribed since launch. I'm a "ride or die" kind of guy.
Sexy Panther Fighting Corps!(Spfc!) Selkath.com Forums
The most awesome clubs on Earth. We have a mascot. We are working on the laundromat.
Buskar- The Casual Mandalorian Swinging And Hanging Around Guild

TehStevo
02.12.2019 , 08:53 PM | #82
I've been here since closed beta and have been on and off over the years.
||STEVO||
PEAR/Sylkie

RTCBrad
02.13.2019 , 03:21 PM | #83
Yep since the announcement, 2008. Pre-ordered the day it became available and took part in a number of closed and open beta tests, some of which were paid :P.
Click my referral link here for 7 days free sub time, 1 free server transfer and a bundle of cartel market unlocks!

Phoenix_Bird
02.13.2019 , 06:20 PM | #84
Quote: Originally Posted by RTCBrad View Post
Yep since the announcement, 2008. Pre-ordered the day it became available and took part in a number of closed and open beta tests, some of which were paid :P.
Enough, said
Squadron 367

evilevox
02.21.2019 , 08:37 AM | #85
yesterday was my first day back to this game since it came out

Phoenix_Bird
02.21.2019 , 01:26 PM | #86
Welcome Back
Squadron 367

evilevox
02.22.2019 , 06:21 AM | #87
Quote: Originally Posted by Phoenix_Bird View Post
Welcome Back
thank you, glad to be back. now its time to find new friends since the ones from when the game first launched are gone

Delaine
02.26.2019 , 06:26 PM | #88
I am around... off and on! Just did a paid sub today to check things out again... Great to see some founders are still around! 2008 was soooo long ago!
"The tenets of the Sith are more than just words to be memorized. Learn them, understand them. They will lead you to the true power of the Force; the power of the dark side."

SamadhiFett
02.27.2019 , 09:29 PM | #89
Definitely more of us still playing than I expected! I haven't played continuously since launch, but I sub more months than I don't.