Feel bad for Scorpio

Reeny

So you are perfectly fine with how she used and then betrayed people (including you) to get what she wanted and had no concerns about any collateral damage her actions may cause? And then you gave her a whole planet to play with just because she said she won't be your enemy?

Okay, to each their own I guess. None of my characters let her live. Including Imperial Agent.

Frankly, she had it coming. Wanting to free and emancipate yourself is good. Doing such while betraying everyone in the process however? Not so much.

Although some of my characters saw the opportunity and benefit in leaving Scorpio in charge of Iokath, most turned her into scrap for the betrayal.

Edited by Ylliarus

Honestly, for all her "I'm so much smarter and better than you" claptrap, Scorpio struck me in many ways like a very young child. She has little innate capacity to empathize with the pain of others, only showing sorrow when something she wants doesn't go her way. Like a child, though, most of my characters wanted her to get an opportunity to grow up. Maybe she'll do that on Iokath.

For some characters, though, she's just too selfish, capricious, and uncontrollable to be left alive.

Edited by Estelindis

well it isn't like our character are the POPE and a bunch of Saint.

Holier than thou and stuff ?

Nah, I get where she was coming from . Add to that, EVIL EDI! Lol

Evil EDI, I love that comparison, you're so right xD

Frankly, despite the fact that she betrayed us, I really like SCORPIO. She was so devious, ominous and evil, it was delightful to see. It would have been nice to see even more of her, but simultaneously, I was also very, very, very tired of the Eternal Fleet, the Gemini Droids and the Iokath story. I'm glad that's over and done with.

Frankly, despite the fact that she betrayed us, I really like SCORPIO. She was so devious, ominous and evil, it was delightful to see. It would have been nice to see even more of her, but simultaneously, I was also very, very, very tired of the Eternal Fleet, the Gemini Droids and the Iokath story. I'm glad that's over and done with.

It's good that it ended without heavily overstaying its welcome (unlike Revan coming back over and over again just to have his character wasted more and more) but I still consider Scorpio/Gemini/Iokath to be one of the highlights of SWTOR. Fresh, intriguing, with its own lore and history, mysterious etc. Scorpio taking the Eternal Throne rivals some of the most memorable moments in KOTOR games because frankly no one expected one of the 40+ original companions to have such a pivotal role in an expansion.

Edited by Pietrastor

Scorpio is actually one of the smartest and most interesting NPCs in the game.

She really has personality and also very integral to the game.

Other than Lana and Theron, Scorpio is probably the Companion that has the most influence in the game.

Glad that SWTOR came up with Scorpio.

Too bad Scorpio's time is now over.

well..don't take my word for it, but years back...I though I saw either someone mention it...here or elsewhere, that SCORPIO was kinda a 'Wink Wink' to EDI from Mass effect .

I don't know if its the same sexy-voice-actress voicing SCORPIO.

But she is damn interesting .

I though her come back were hilarious .

add to that whole 'She betray you wah wah'' . Like , really ? we play as an agent who kill and lie for a career . In a governement owned by Sith-wanna-destroy-and-enslave-everyone .

And she is supposed to be an evil companion . Back in the day, at least in BG Games...we had good companions and evil ones...lol

Just be glad they dont run away with your inventory when they get pissed XD

Just be glad they dont run away with your inventory when they get pissed XD

Well. I don't remember Liara ever giving back my millions I know I had at the end of ME1 after she recovered my body.

Ohh right. Ilum offices ain't cheap...

;)

Edited by Pietrastor

Well. I don't remember Liara ever giving back my millions I know I had at the end of ME1 after she recovered my body.

Ohh right. Ilum offices ain't cheap...

;)

No alas...them licence were the only thing cheap you could buy lol

But back in BG games, if your alignement piss off your companions . They either turn hostiles, or run off with everything in their inventory and what they are wearing XD

SCORPIO is an it not a she. Despite all the sentient machine BS a machine is not alive nor can it think. A droid is just a mobile computer nothing more.. Happy to turn SCORPIO into scrap.

yeah , sure..whatever make you happy.

Scorpio is a she and SHE is alive for me :D