When is the Galactic History Holorecords getting updated??

Timarick

one of the main reasons I come onto swtor.com is mostly to watch the Galactic History vids. From the looks of it, the last video was released shortly before beta testing. It's been a good year now, when are we getting the next batch of motion comic videos for the galactic history? I'd love to see Gnost-Dural's next report concerning the First Dark Lords of Korriban, how the Jedi joined the Republic, etc etc.

Bioware said they would expand them, but in a different format, Soon, now that doesnt tell us much, but atleast they are planning to do it, which is a plus

But they also said it won't be about the history, but "other aspects of lore". Because the history of these early times is "not relevant for the game".

• 8 months later...

I'm going to bump this old thread as I'm curious if there's been any news on it.

I'd love to see more history on the Old Republic, especially the earliest holo record about the Discovery of the Force. This kind of lore really keeps me interested in the era.

I'm going to bump this old thread as I'm curious if there's been any news on it.

I'd love to see more history on the Old Republic, especially the earliest holo record about the Discovery of the Force. This kind of lore really keeps me interested in the era.

Think the new series called Dawn Of The Jedi already covers that. ;)