Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi romance...well poop

Eanelinea
05.19.2012 , 12:58 AM | #1
So, I play a female Chiss Jedi Knight. And I finally got Doc and he reminds me, healing wise, of Quinn. That man rocks with the heals, let me tell you.

So, I'm the type who likes to have all her girls married because of Legacy and because in my head they all have babies and still save the galaxy from baddies (yes, even my imperial girls cause that's how they roll).

I just found out she gets Dark Side points every time she tells Doc 'why yes, I would like to fade to black now. Let's go practice making babies!'

Funny thing is, she's almost 100% light side, with a few dark side bits thrown in since her parents are Imperial (mom is an agent, dad is Vector). It sucks because whenever Doc flirts with her, she flirts just as hard, maybe even harder back. She can't help it, she finds Doc irresistible, and normally this wouldn't be an issue, but it seems Jedi Knights (haven't gone past 14 on my Consular yet) get dark side points, not for flirting, but for basically wanting to get some.

You know what? She'll just have to run flashpoints for a while, because she loves her some Doc. Damn, she finds him downright fine and scrummy. *facepalm*

Oh, Melony, you are a bad girl. Just LOOK at what she's done!
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2..._36_334362.jpg

Lady_Alyria
05.19.2012 , 01:08 AM | #2
Of course you are getting dark side points, Jedi are space monks. They are supposed to be selfless therefore can't have romantic attachments or families. Jedi train very hard to keep their emotions from clouding their judgement, do you think that's possible when the life you may need to risk for the greater good is your baby daddy?

Eanelinea
05.19.2012 , 01:17 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Lady_Alyria View Post
Of course you are getting dark side points, Jedi are space monks. They are supposed to be selfless therefore can't have romantic attachments or families. Jedi train very hard to keep their emotions from clouding their judgement, do you think that's possible when the life you may need to risk for the greater good is your baby daddy?
Haha! Yes, he's her baby daddy. I know, but it still sucks somewhat. She's like 'pfft, I don't care, oh Dooooc! Momma wants some sexy fun times!' =D

Captain_Zone
05.19.2012 , 01:34 AM | #4
So even the Grandmaster of the Jedi Order in TOR has some DS points. Satele Shan has a kid, and my theory is COL Malcom is her babydaddy.
. OPOD
The New Jedi Code: "Keep Calm & Carry a Lightsaber"

Ranadiel_Marius
05.19.2012 , 04:50 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Lady_Alyria View Post
And yet male JK and JC can romance with no DS points(maybe female JC as well). Doc is just a scumbag so getting close to him makes you in tune with the DS. (totally a joke)
A Primer on the Emperor(yes this does have spoiler)

One Night Stands and Similar Encounter (spoilers again, and I am probably going to repost this sometime in the future)

ZirusZero
05.19.2012 , 09:04 AM | #6
Either way, even Grand Master Satille Shan has DS points from having a secret child. Rebel, keep going through the LS, take the DS points, and eventually the DS points will be removed. That's how I wished I rolled with Kira, if I even knew how to start the romance at chapter 3 interlude.
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityDroidEN View Post
After our Shenanigans radar sounded off, we quickly hurried to this thread to see what was going on. Upon inspection of the reported Shenanigans, we have removed a few posts to prevent further Shenanigans from taking place.

ScarletBlaze
05.19.2012 , 09:18 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Ranadiel_Marius View Post
And yet male JK and JC can romance with no DS points(maybe female JC as well). Doc is just a scumbag so getting close to him makes you in tune with the DS. (totally a joke)
Friend of mine has a JC and she has romanced Iresso with no dark points.
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Guild Roleplays: http://republicexplorerscorp.enjin.com/activity
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/vLlZlR

Kalterien
05.19.2012 , 12:17 PM | #8
It's just Doc and if you screw up Kira on the Knights, that give you DS points. The JC ones are neutral.
I think with the JC it's because they're supposedly more "grey" they can get away with it, that and if I recall correctly the JC romances don't start with "lets just fade to black" right away. Granted I the play through my husband did and the one I finished was back in January/February so my memory might be a bit hazy.

Mirandel
05.19.2012 , 02:04 PM | #9
With JC Counsel contacts Iresso, so, it's like the whole romance is permitted and official. Why on earth flirting with Padawan is ok (JK) but with a doctor is not - only BW knows.

chuixupu
05.19.2012 , 02:52 PM | #10
I got no DS or LS points for romancing Nadia on my Consular
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant