What Relics stack?

Bereavement

It seems that currently all the PVP relic procs stack -- which I am sure is not intended, in the same way that 2 x 2-piece bonus (55 sets vs 50 sets) stacks -- and both will almost certainly be nerfed. It may well come as part of 2.1 as "bug fixes" -- probably next Tuesday..

I'm using arcanian def and conqueror abrosb relic - they dont share cooldown.

I'm using the same two and I'm seeing odd results. I tanked Thrasher last night and had my Conq Shield relic proc 10 times over the fight and the Ark Defense relic only proc'd 3 times. It doesn't seem that they are stacking properly. It looks like if the Arkanian procs first than the Conqueror on can proc, but if Conq procs first it puts the Arkanian on CD. Here is the log, http://www.torparse.com/a/215485/14/0/Log

It might matter which relic is in which slot. Not sure how to easily test that, I tried running into normal-mode Hammer station when I got my tier 2 PVP relic and a lot of the time the mobs just couldn't hit me, so procs were few and far between.

Hmm. I am curious about this as well. I would love to know if "similar defensive" procs means Defense won't stack with Defense, or if it means ANY defensive procs won't stack (such as Shield and Absorption).

Well I know for a fact that the PvP absorb relic and PvE (any) absorb relic stack, and will proc at the same time, boosting absorb by ~800 for 6 seconds. I'll need to check the defense relics to see how often it procs but I feel like it's procing an appropriate amount of times.

I'm using the same two and I'm seeing odd results. I tanked Thrasher last night and had my Conq Shield relic proc 10 times over the fight and the Ark Defense relic only proc'd 3 times. It doesn't seem that they are stacking properly. It looks like if the Arkanian procs first than the Conqueror on can proc, but if Conq procs first it puts the Arkanian on CD. Here is the log, http://www.torparse.com/a/215485/14/0/Log

This makes sense from a logic standpoint if the pvp relics are the ones who have the "bug". It looks like the pvp one doesn't check for the effect's presence when it procs and the pve one does.

They can proc on the same attack. If one procs before the other, the other is locked out.

Its not hard to test. Buy them, go to a lower level zone, get 15+ mobs on you, open your character panel and watch it happen. It's what I did.