Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Public Test Server
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Sarova
10.26.2018 , 10:20 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by casirabit View Post
None that I saw. Now I haven't done the heroics---my main is a smuggler healer and so she has a bit of a problem doing the heroics but the normal dailies don't or I wouldn't do them.
Thank you. I downloaded the patch (which was quick as I already have the pts downloaded from the rishi stuff). I got sidetracked decorating a stronghold though - then the server went down. I shall take a look at the weekend.
Fix Vector's Eyes || Quinn Treats™
Allow us to Buy Multiples of the same Stronghold
My Rishi
Magical Clicky Link

DarthBatemanJ
10.26.2018 , 10:27 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
This is an intended change, yes. There are other changes surrounding it though you may not have yet experienced. Basically rep for Osuss looks like this:
  • Individual tokens reward less than before.
  • You can more consistently get rep tokens from content, ex: the world bosses regularly drop tokens.
  • The weekly cap for Ossus reputation is higher than other reps.
This re-balance of rep is meant to allow players who play a lot to earn more rep than they could before while also removing the situation where a player ends up with tokens in their inventory they can't even use. Definitely let us know your thoughts on this change as you are playing.

-eric
Could you provide the current base values (before guild bonus)
Rutunest

Kaesoi
10.26.2018 , 11:48 AM | #23
hey folks,

Please us this thread for any and all feedback regarding the Ossus Daily and Weekly Missions. Reminder that crit pat/story Missions will not be accessible on PTS. Also, use this thread only for feedback, please post any bugs on the PTS Bug Report Forum. Be as specific as possible on your feedback including Mission names, locations, etc.

Thanks everyone.

-eric
2 Things:
1 I downloaded the PTS and when logging into it, it showed no available server now is this meant to be like this as the PTS is supposedly still offline and when It comes online will it have a server for me to log into?

2 The direct sale items for the haunted gravestones and such are not on the cartel market are they supposed to be on there later in the next few days or was that a mistype on swtor.com?

Darevsool
10.26.2018 , 11:51 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by shayvaan View Post
Ummm… Galactic command does not show Kotfe of Kotet until they are started, and the only terminal I know of is on the ship. Is here another one I am not aware of?
If you click the "chapters" button in the menu system at the top (default location) of your screen you can choose to advance your toon's story to 1st chapter of the 2nd KOTxx expansion. That will grant you your ship, and allow you access to the odessan areas "inside" of the buildings there.
<Dead Wookiee Storage> Imp - StarForge/Satele Shan
<Babyslaughter> Pub - Star Forge
<SluisVanShipyards> Pub - Satele Shan
....and who doesn't like laughing babies?

casirabit
10.26.2018 , 12:19 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaesoi View Post
2 Things:
1 I downloaded the PTS and when logging into it, it showed no available server now is this meant to be like this as the PTS is supposedly still offline and when It comes online will it have a server for me to log into?
PTS Has no server to chose from. There is only one server and everyone goes to that server so you will not have a server to choose from.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj

Kaesoi
10.26.2018 , 01:00 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by casirabit View Post
PTS Has no server to chose from. There is only one server and everyone goes to that server so you will not have a server to choose from.
Thank you so much, this is my first time on the PTS server side and I didn't know what to expect.

casirabit
10.26.2018 , 01:21 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaesoi View Post
Thank you so much, this is my first time on the PTS server side and I didn't know what to expect.
You are welcome.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj

omaan
10.26.2018 , 01:40 PM | #28
This is an intended change, yes. There are other changes surrounding it though you may not have yet experienced. Basically rep for Osuss looks like this:
  • Individual tokens reward less than before.
  • You can more consistently get rep tokens from content, ex: the world bosses regularly drop tokens.
  • The weekly cap for Ossus reputation is higher than other reps.
This re-balance of rep is meant to allow players who play a lot to earn more rep than they could before while also removing the situation where a player ends up with tokens in their inventory they can't even use. Definitely let us know your thoughts on this change as you are playing.

-eric
you want to know if pvp players would like to farm idiotic pve to get gear they will use for pvp only? Really? Think yourself how we will like this change. One more dead game coming.

ZeridanShear
10.26.2018 , 03:33 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthYun View Post
I can't stress this enough cause you made the same mistake with Iokath power shards and unassembled components as well:

MAKE RELICS OF OSSUS AND MASTERWORK DATACRYSTALS LEGACY CURRENCIES JUST LIKE COMMAND TOKENS!!!!

It's late 2018 ffs and still you introduce more alt unfriendly currencies for literally no reason. The """tech""" is there, we can all see it, just implement it for these new currencies PLEASE.
I'll second the Ossus relics currency at least. It makes no sense to introduce a new currency like this after ya'll said you learned your lesson from other daily areas (see Iokath crystals).

ZeridanShear
10.26.2018 , 03:43 PM | #30
In the [HEROIC] Expel the Darkness, all of the markers are in incorrect spots from where the Sith Lords are actually standing. Not sure if this is intentional or not (if intentional, maybe have the spinning area indicators instead).

EDIT: VERY wacky spots lol. The last one was completely on the opposite side of the room.