Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Public Test Server
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco
10.25.2018 , 01:50 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

Please us this thread for any and all feedback regarding the Ossus Daily and Weekly Missions. Reminder that crit pat/story Missions will not be accessible on PTS. Also, use this thread only for feedback, please post any bugs on the PTS Bug Report Forum. Be as specific as possible on your feedback including Mission names, locations, etc.

Thanks everyone.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

DarthBatemanJ
10.25.2018 , 04:26 PM | #2
Query: Are the reputation items for Ossus meant to have Drastically (less than half) values compared to EVERY other reputation?
Rutunest

kukumburr
10.25.2018 , 06:11 PM | #3
[Heroic] Information Appropriation includes a cutscene with at least one major story spoiler just fyi.

[Heroic] Supply Heist completed but didn't give me credit in the daily area weekly mission.

Blurch
10.25.2018 , 09:27 PM | #4
With a Sawbones Scoundrel the Heroics are impossible exceptionally with the Sith their aoe's kill me with in 3 ticks. I was using level 50 companion and 252 gear augmented 240. I couldn't get them down past half. Only dps was companion and I couldn't out heal there aoe's. The other Heroics were just as bad the elites hit way to hard and was dead in a few hits. The Elites in open world were ok except the Siths there aoe's are just as bad as the Heroic once and kill me with in 3 ticks. The rest of the Elites are ok took damage but survivable.

casirabit
10.25.2018 , 10:01 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Blurch View Post
With a Sawbones Scoundrel the Heroics are impossible exceptionally with the Sith their aoe's kill me with in 3 ticks. I was using level 50 companion and 252 gear augmented 240. I couldn't get them down past half. Only dps was companion and I couldn't out heal there aoe's. The other Heroics were just as bad the elites hit way to hard and was dead in a few hits. The Elites in open world were ok except the Siths there aoe's are just as bad as the Heroic once and kill me with in 3 ticks. The rest of the Elites are ok took damage but survivable.
Have to agree with this. I have 248 gear and my healer can heal up to a point and then I have a problem. It might be a bit overtuned at the end with the last Sith Lord with the relic. And the weekly is not giving progressing. I did all the dailies and it did not give me credit for the weekly (and I did over 5)

Heroic-Dispel the Darknesss
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj

LudhaninRolgge
10.25.2018 , 10:40 PM | #6
Maybe (and I hope it is) the heroics are tuned for a group.
Darth Malgus
Odhul'sen - La Croisée
Typhojem - La Croisée Impériale

Syal
10.26.2018 , 12:27 AM | #7
to much farm
SWTOR since 2012 !
Guild Force Unifiée French PVE
The Leviathan

DarthYun
10.26.2018 , 03:52 AM | #8
I can't stress this enough cause you made the same mistake with Iokath power shards and unassembled components as well:

MAKE RELICS OF OSSUS AND MASTERWORK DATACRYSTALS LEGACY CURRENCIES JUST LIKE COMMAND TOKENS!!!!

It's late 2018 ffs and still you introduce more alt unfriendly currencies for literally no reason. The """tech""" is there, we can all see it, just implement it for these new currencies PLEASE.

AggiePunbot
10.26.2018 , 06:07 AM | #9
ETA: oops, wrong thread. Let me reword this then:

I'm liking the mechanic you've introduced with the Test Genosian Serum mission. Fun. :-)

Also, making those sensors you have to activate look like loot you've forgotten to pick up makes it a lot easier to complete the mission since you can't accidentally miss spotting them. Well done!
Quote: Originally Posted by Noobishlord View Post
I love these kind of things. You use a code from someone, get a code of your own to share. It's like one big group hug, only less creepy, and less of a chance of someone farting as soon as they get squeezed.

shayvaan
10.26.2018 , 06:37 AM | #10
One small problem.
With a new build character you cannot get to Ossus, as you have no ship (unless you do the story through the capital planet)