Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hutta? *** is Hutta lol

FlameYOL
05.27.2019 , 07:25 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Shayddow View Post
Korriban. Named as such in the old republic. In Star Wars legends later referred to as Morriban…..
Korriban is never referred to as Moraband in Legends, that is part of Canon.
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything

MadDutchman
05.27.2019 , 07:27 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by FlameYOL View Post
Korriban is never referred to as Moraband in Legends, that is part of Canon.
It's actually a bit of a grey area. TCW is both canon and legends, however season 6 didn't come out until after the Disney takeover, so whether it is part of legends or not is a matter of perspective.

It also isn't really relevant, the point is that planets can go by different names in the star wars universe, regardless of which one.
Demand: Are. We. There. Yet.

Use my referral link for free goodies.

OlBuzzard
05.27.2019 , 08:53 PM | #13
As far as planets go .. some have ahd their status as a "planet" revaluated and consequently down graded !

Things change.... even for planets.
(████████████████████████████]:|█[ioi]█[|||████]|█|

FlameYOL
05.28.2019 , 07:42 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by MadDutchman View Post
It's actually a bit of a grey area. TCW is both canon and legends, however season 6 didn't come out until after the Disney takeover, so whether it is part of legends or not is a matter of perspective.
I know, but even if you include TCW part of Legends, which I do. Season 6 cannot be considered part of Legends due to its post-reboot release, as any project of The Clone Wars:Legacy stuff.

Quote: Originally Posted by MadDutchman View Post
It also isn't really relevant, the point is that planets can go by different names in the star wars universe, regardless of which one.
It is quite relevant, as in Legends Korriban is never referred to as Moraband. A better example would be Korriban's name under the reign of Xim the Despot, Pesegam.
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything