The Story of SWTOR, 2014

TaitWatson

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Third party faction inbound!!! A Star Cabal type group maybe.

And it seems like Manaan will definitely be either a flashpoint or daily area. Not a planet which was expected. Also Bioware if I could request a lengthy blog from Charles Boyd detailing the story of the entire endgame in this game. People need to be more aware that there is actually quite a fascinating story to behold. Also giving us more hints is always good.

that droid head looks VERY like the one from star wars: the clone wars season 5 episode 7 a test of strength. said droid claims to be several thousand years old and rides what appears to be a defender ship (knight and consular ship). could it be the same driod? his name is huyang link to make things easier

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Huyang

Edited by beanseh

that droid head looks VERY like the one from star wars: the clone wars season 5 episode 7 a test of strength. said droid claims to be several thousand years old and rides what appears to be a defender ship (knight and consular ship). could it be the same driod? his name is huyang link to make things easier

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Huyang

uhhh, you realize that half the protocol droids in the game look like that right?

a lot of nothing was said, while dropping some pretty interesting teases.

Quite so.

Hopefully the story will be way less cliche and less repetitive, kinds of gets boring in the end. Don't expect some Thimothy Zahn writing but at least something for people older than 12.

BTW if you copy SW cliche, like the head droid on the Wookiee chest, make sure it'll great otherwise you're shooting yourselves in the feet by copying existing major SW elements.

Anyway for the people reading just you know: Charles Boyd is actually one of the few from the original team and the fith registered user on these forums. ;)

for weeks and months u give us nothing, and then u call this "talks about the story"?

lol!

i call this an epic fail

I've just accepted this about swtor,while other mmo's open the flood gates swtor loves top secret til the last minute.

but hey where else can we get our light saber fix amiright???

a lot of nothing was said, while dropping some pretty interesting teases.

So, is Manaan going to be an actual planet, or just an FP?

Manaan Research Facility sounds very flashpointy to me. Besides Forged Alliances is a series of flashpoints as explained in their blog.

Edited by demotivator

A lot of vague hints in this one...

But what I got from it... We will be getting 2 patches before the expansion. 2.9 and 2.10.

Since he mentioned that Forged Aliances will lead into the expansion. I am guessing that main storyline will "end" with the third part but it sets the groundwork for what we will be seeing in the expansion.