Bonus Quests

Adanus

Can you make some kind of alert or something, that indicates that the bonus quest will be arborted if you return the quest?

just finished bonus series 1 on balmorra as republic player, and thouth that i get a quest in the area of the 3rd stage of the bonus quest from the "bonus series 1" quest on balmorra. wrong. i returned it, and it just aborted, even thought i was half way trough.

this happend with several other bonus quests with other chars, and other quests.

can you make some kind of alert thing, that says that the bonus quest will be aborted, if you do that action? so players know that they have to end the bonus quest now, or never.

Good idea -- it's pretty frustrating when you get to the Final Stage of a bonus, only to lose that bonus quest upon quest completion or even quest updates. I've had times where, after speaking with someone (not the quest giver, but one of the guys in between), then the bonus would be abandoned. Those are ARGH! moments...we need some warning. Edited by Jeido

Good idea -- it's pretty frustrating when you get to the Final Stage of a bonus, only to lose that bonus quest upon quest completion or even quest updates. I've had times where, after speaking with someone (not the quest giver, but one of the guys in between), then the bonus would be abandoned. Those are ARGH! moments...we need some warning.

yes, I noticed that too. I think that was there answer to the quest that couldn't be abandoned, but did nothing for those that already had the quest in their log.