Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

frustrating missions!

Holyexecutor
04.16.2013 , 05:40 AM | #21
Quote:
Figuring out, that the makeb boss got a killer ability facing straight forward and that it will do zero damage, if you just walk around (or through) the mob, was not exactly rocket science.
This. The boss is very easy to kill after you die the first time.
Spoiler

About the electric floor - everything in this game that can be interacted with, glows in blue... So - use it

SpearlikeAtom
04.16.2013 , 05:51 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Holyexecutor View Post
About the electric floor - everything in this game that can be interacted with, glows in blue... So - use it
That would be to easy, far simpler to complain and try to get them to make it easier.

JPryde
04.16.2013 , 05:55 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Holyexecutor View Post
Interesting point... I guess many people noticed, that the seeker/binocular quests got a ton of interactive items, that do NOT glow blue on their own... only when you hover your mouse over them.

I personally love that, but I am 100% sure, that whiners like the OP will cause Bioware to change this to be more "visual"... glowing items visible from a miles distance.... if in doubt, klick it.
~~~ Macht Wächter ~~~
T3-M4
Jhoira, Skarjis, Trântor, Ric-Xano, Sabri-torina, Tir-za, Shaina ...
We do not brake for Wookiees !

Hizoka
04.16.2013 , 06:03 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by belhawk View Post
I am beginning to wonder why i continue to play this game.
the 1 hit kills for the knight & sorcerer chapter 3 end boss was VERY frustrating.
the same thing for the end boss for Makeb also.
now, i am on a mission where there is an electricity trap that can't be turned off and it is killing me multiple times.
i play this game for fun, NOT to be FRUSTRATED by BW being clever.
so you are mad because you lack the reasoning skills to figure out a puzzle...

belhawk
04.16.2013 , 01:12 PM | #25
there was some intelligent criticism of my position and a lot of insults from people who are suppose to grown up and civilized. Civilized conduct died decades ago, just look at the crime in the streets, schools, etc. and attacks on people that dare to disagree with others.
cpu: intel i7 6850 w/32 gigs ram monitor: Asus 24" PB 278
gpu: 2x gtx 1080 w/38253 O/S: Win 10 64bit
audio: Sound Blaster ZX

CosmicKat
04.16.2013 , 01:19 PM | #26
u may be a Hard Core player, but I am NOT. I am a casual gamer looking for some fun. Leave the Hard Core Boss times to the Hard Core Ops & Flashpoints, NOT the main game. There are a lot more casual gamers than Hard Core gamers.
TOR is about as hard core as a bunny... sitting on a pillow... made out of clouds... shaped like Pandas.

belhawk
04.16.2013 , 01:57 PM | #27
sorry kat, but some of the bosses are HC.
cpu: intel i7 6850 w/32 gigs ram monitor: Asus 24" PB 278
gpu: 2x gtx 1080 w/38253 O/S: Win 10 64bit
audio: Sound Blaster ZX

uziforyou
04.16.2013 , 01:58 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by KhealThar View Post
They need to start adding more challenging aspects to EVERY video game. People need to start thinking again in actual video games instead of being carried to the end and acting like that's okay because they're a "casual" player.

It's okay for a game to be challenging and stimulate your mind. That's what they're there for. Whether you have 10 mins or 6 hours a day, you don't need to beat a boss the first try.
Hmm, for the underlined part above I see where you're going but the fact is, that's not how everyone thinks about games. As much as I disagree with the OP about the final Makeb boss he also has a valid point that many, many others would agree with. And that's they DON'T play games for challenge or to stimulate their minds, they play for fun and if it's not fun, they'll do something else. You can argue that fun and challenge or stimulating minds are the same but again, not how everyone thinks about it.
"When you're bleeding out in a ditch on some muckball planet it's not headquarters that comes to save you, it's the guy next to you."

Lostpenguins
04.16.2013 , 02:03 PM | #29
u may be a Hard Core player, but I am NOT. I am a casual gamer looking for some fun. Leave the Hard Core Boss times to the Hard Core Ops & Flashpoints, NOT the main game. There are a lot more casual gamers than Hard Core gamers.
So, did you get upset in Q-Bert every time you jumped the wrong way and had "insta death"?

Themanthatisi
04.16.2013 , 02:09 PM | #30
Why has no one yet invented a game called . YOU WON!

It just takes you right to the end game and you win a prize. Like the title "Gaming Legend" flashing all over the screen...

EA should be all over this one, since you already won, people can't complain much....