Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

Monoth

You're right. The only similarity between the two screenshots is that both had a TaS premade on the other side.

Rest of your post just proves you don't even know the names of the people that play PvP on your server.

Not everyone in the same guild are equally skilled, surely you would agree to this? And perhaps my PUG team and I are simply not as good as them, but as such, it would have been for the greater benefit of all, had our side played against an equal "not so good" team. :) - and this premade would have far more competition in a ranked group match.

And of course I do not know the names of all the PVP players on TRE? That is a strange thing to say I think.

There is no need to be this upset my fellow gamer, I simply find it frustrating when one side is very much better than the other, and unfortunately I can not allocate sufficient time in my life to always join up with guild members. And I generally don't want to be the cause of grief for others, whom in turn would find my premade frustrating.

Take care :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just Skank Tank it like everyone else in this game

A lot of wasteful posts in this thread talking about how SOME premades are not a problem because those are made up of non-skilled players. Yes, that is true, most premades are just a group of people playing together and are not veterans that can steamroll any non-veteran-premade team they match with. But that isn't the point of the thread. The thread is just complaints about the premades that are adequate to skilled. So lets stop wasting all the virtual trees posting nonsense.

I think the OP isn't against premades. It is the overpowered premades. If you are in a premade with adequate pvpers, you will win 99% of the time. No challenge, easy win. THATS the problem. The problem isn't that the queueing system loves to match non-premades with premades, its that it loves to match adept premades versus anything other than another adept premade.

Those who run in skilled premades are not looking for a fair fight, or a challenge, they just want to stomp as low-skilled players as they can match up against. To the point that they have forgotten any skills and when the 1 out of 100 matchup happens against a formitable team they are like bumbling idiots.

My point is, with proper matchmaking it would not just be better for those who solo queue, or those of differing skill levels, but also would be better for unskilled-premades. Why shouldn't it also be better for a group of casual players who would like to play together. That should be the goal, to make most every matchup give each side a realistic chance to win. Matchmaking, changes to the war types, etc.

A lot of wasteful posts in this thread talking about how SOME premades are not a problem because those are made up of non-skilled players. Yes, that is true, most premades are just a group of people playing together and are not veterans that can steamroll any non-veteran-premade team they match with. But that isn't the point of the thread. The thread is just complaints about the premades that are adequate to skilled. So lets stop wasting all the virtual trees posting nonsense.

I think the OP isn't against premades. It is the overpowered premades. If you are in a premade with adequate pvpers, you will win 99% of the time. No challenge, easy win. THATS the problem. The problem isn't that the queueing system loves to match non-premades with premades, its that it loves to match adept premades versus anything other than another adept premade.

Those who run in skilled premades are not looking for a fair fight, or a challenge, they just want to stomp as low-skilled players as they can match up against. To the point that they have forgotten any skills and when the 1 out of 100 matchup happens against a formitable team they are like bumbling idiots.

My point is, with proper matchmaking it would not just be better for those who solo queue, or those of differing skill levels, but also would be better for unskilled-premades. Why shouldn't it also be better for a group of casual players who would like to play together. That should be the goal, to make most every matchup give each side a realistic chance to win. Matchmaking, changes to the war types, etc.

Pssssst/... careful... Snave's guild runs those... they will troll and spit in your face while they face roll and stomp your pug team, and if you write a post like that, they will tell you that u whine cause ur bad, and they want to have fun with their mates :D

Edited by AlCorazon

I too wonder how premade manage to queue as a group in solo arenas. its bee also happening a lot in Rwz. It would be gread if servers can be merge so premade groups cant no longer infiltrate in solo arenas.

Pssssst/... careful... Snave's guild runs those... they will troll and spit in your face while they face roll and stomp your pug team, and if you write a post like that, they will tell you that u whine cause ur bad, and they want to have fun with their mates :D

After you PM'd me apologising about how you conducted yourself regarding your posts about me, I thought you'd stop with these personal attacks.

We don't troll, we don't /spit. If that ever happens please report it to an officer in the guild and we'll look into it.

Please move on.

After you PM'd me apologising about how you conducted yourself regarding your posts about me, I thought you'd stop with these personal attacks.

We don't troll, we don't /spit. If that ever happens please report it to an officer in the guild and we'll look into it.

Please move on.

You choose to bring personal communication in to a public thread to humiliate, fine!

I apologized for personal attack, that is true and I am sorry... however you don't have a clue as to how your guild-mates behave while there is no officer with them in a pre-made...shall i remind you about your little dances on douple sap caps on hypergate? That is not trolling? If you just, do it, and move one.. no hard feelings, however you tend to insist on using your dances in front of a sapped opponent, whle ur mate caps... that is just bad, sorry!

Also, i PM'ed you in a couple of times, when I was learning to play oper, because i genuinely thought you were good player and person, and what did you do? You insulted the living crap out of me on your live stream, with live audience of 40 people, but still... my guildmates informed me about it while i was playing. When I PM'ed you asking for advise how to play, your words were on stream : "why is this guy whispering me, is he special?". Will you deny that? I simply didn't have time to switch between personal whisper and ops chat, so i needed to get a message across. And finally, I asked many times, teach me, and heard back nothing but ignorance. I do not require learning any more, but please do not go in to telling how fluffy you are!

As a major PvP guild, one would think you would teach and encourage, not douche and discourage from ever playing pvp..

and finally, when I asked you, why did you insult me on a stream, I didn't hear back: "Hey mate, you could have done this and that differently", your response was: "Cause you were bad ....". Point was, I was a very new player then, and insults didn't help. I agree, I was bad back then, no question, but i didn't deserve to be insulted!

Edited by AlCorazon

You choose to bring personal communication in to a public thread to humiliate, fine!

I apologized for personal attack, that is true and I am sorry... however you don't have a clue as to how your guild-mates behave while there is no officer with them in a pre-made...shall i remind you about your little dances on douple sap caps on hypergate? That is not trolling? If you just, do it, and move one.. no hard feelings, however you tend to insist on using your dances in front of a sapped opponent, whle ur mate caps... that is just bad, sorry!

Also, i PM'ed you in a couple of times, when I was learning to play oper, because i genuinely thought you were good player and person, and what did you do? You insulted the living crap out of me on your live stream, with live audience of 40 people, but still... my guildmates informed me about it while i was playing. When I PM'ed you asking for advise how to play, your words were on stream : "why is this guy whispering me, is he special?". Will you deny that? I simply didn't have time to switch between personal whisper and ops chat, so i needed to get a message across. And finally, I asked many times, teach me, and heard back nothing but ignorance. I do not require learning any more, but please do not go in to telling how fluffy you are!

As a major PvP guild, one would think you would teach and encourage, not douche and discourage from ever playing pvp..

and finally, when I asked you, why did you insult me on a stream, I didn't hear back: "Hey mate, you could have done this and that differently", your response was: "Cause you were bad ....". Point was, I was a very new player then, and insults didn't help. I agree, I was bad back then, no question, but i didn't deserve to be insulted!

I didn't know that about the dances in front of mezzed players, that's funny. I might even dust off my old agent to do it.

And welcome to the most self entitled person on the internet. A person you have never met didn't want to sit and teach you how to play a computer game? OH NO. Making a statement you admit to be true is a deep personal insult? Call the police.

I'm not a member of TAS and my only association with Snave or the guild is playing aginst them since 1.x. Many times I have won the 1v1 and wz and many times I have lost. Nothing wrong with a little competition, I just wish they spent some money on they way they look. Please guys you aren't going to get action figures made have a change of outfit.

I'm not trying to humiliate you by mentioning you PM'd me, I'm saying after you apologised for exactly this type of behaviour I assumed you'd stop doing it. Why else would you apologise for something unless you realise you shouldn't have done it?

Obviously, it's impossible for me to know how people behave when I'm not there, I've asked multiple times for any sort of evidence of poor behaviour and I still haven't received any. You'd think with everyone reporting that it goes on constantly there would be a tidal wave of unprovoked abuse from members of TaS readily available.

Your repeated comments about me sap capping and dancing are really confusing me. Are you saying that I sap cap and then /dance rather than restealth or position? 90% of my games are broadcast so there should be a mountain of evidence of me doing this. I have been known to pull off a /thanks but I really that's about it.

Again, we've had this conversation privately and it ended with you apologising for your behaviour. I don't feel the need to go over this again or to publish a private conversation. I suggest you read the messages again and please try to stop the repeated personal attacks against me.

As a major PvP guild, we owe you and the community absolutely nothing. Please drop your staggering self-entitlement on how others should act because they have success in a certain area.

As it happens we do try to teach and encourage players but you act like it's our solemn duty and oath to go out of our way to help you when it most certainly isn't. I've done more than 99% of the player base to try and help out new players and the community, the fact you're trying to criticise me because it's not enough for you is absurd. What have you done to help your situation apart from whine on the forums?

All you've done is attack other players - personally - because they didn't go out of their way to hold your hand and one time they said something mean. You still bring this up like some personal vendetta YEARS after it happened.

@AlCorazon - I can highly recommend transferring to a different server. I have and it's mostly because of guilds like TaS and Scare Bears. PVP is suddenly enjoyable again.

I strongly suggest you follow this advice.

I just wish they spent some money on they way they look. Please guys you aren't going to get action figures made have a change of outfit.

Not with that attitude you're not.

This is truly ridiculous how much flak this guy is getting (Snave).

Why people think that he has to act a certain way (their way) or he is some kind of evil is beyond me. Christ, he's not "allowed" to do /emotes in case it hurts your feelings?

Truth is, your feelings are hurt because you've been bested. It's an ego thing, ego's get hurt and something has to be attacked in retaliation...even something as stupid as doing an emote.

You want to learn how to play the class? right click and queue warzone like everyone else (including this Snave) and learn. period. Analyse what you did wrong that warzone, not what he did (/dance apparently). If you can't hack it? re-roll Imperial like the rest of the sheep who are no doubt /whisper Snave every 2 mins...

I don't watch his stream but I have seen a few of his videos and on a podcast a while back, obviously faced him in arena's and regs. He seems a sound enough guy and i get the whole sense of humour (maybe its a brit thing) and as far as I'm concerned his content or persona or whatever you want to call it is good for the game. Some of you in this thread however, not so much.

@AlCorazon - I can highly recommend transferring to a different server. I have and it's mostly because of guilds like TaS and Scare Bears. PVP is suddenly enjoyable again.

And where did you go to find PVP enjoyable again?? I would like to know! :)

Yeah! In Red Eclipse Scare Bears (and another "friend guild") are a pain, and they completely ruin every warzone they are playing, which now, with this very low population, are every warzone you happen to enter.

If you play against them, you have nothing to do, although you try to coordinate your team, tell them to focus, guard, call for incs... You can do nothing, they are good players who should be playing lvl 70 warzones, not low level pvp, with their pocket healers, team speak...

If you play with them (1 out of 10 games) you have nothing to do, but because there is nothing to do, just stomp on the enemy team and everything gets completely boring.

I wouldn't mind facing these premades sometimes, but game after game, warzone after warzone... And all of this because of low population... No team rotation, nothing...

I don't really know how to address these issues, really... They have the right to play, but me too. And I would absolutely prefer not to play than playing with/against those premades. Maybe more than 2 player premades, should be queued apart, and face equally coordinated teams. But low population is the problem...

Edited by JCabFer

Yeah! In Red Eclipse Scare Bears (and another "friend guild") are a pain, and they completely ruin every warzone they are playing, which now, with this very low population, are every warzone you happen to enter.

What's funny is that I haven't seen a single person from that guild in 70s. Competition too hard, I guess.

What's funny is that I haven't seen a single person from that guild in 70s. Competition too hard, I guess.

That's the point, staying forever in low bracket pvp, but in higher levels (37-40), premading (I haven't ever seen one of them playing alone) with pocket healers and stomping on everyone. It's much easier this way... In 70's they should make a real effort, and I guess that's too much for them. Better to kill level 20 unexperienced players who offer no challenge at all. :(

That's the point, staying forever in low bracket pvp, but in higher levels (37-40), premading (I haven't ever seen one of them playing alone) with pocket healers and stomping on everyone.

Wouldn't be too much of a stomping if they were lvl 10, would it be?

Once we crushed their 4 operative premade with a pug in an arena. Was fun.

Lowbies are trash anyway. No rotation, no key abilities (like STUN), defensives distributed absolutely randomly between classes, higher lvls generally just stomping lowers... Being a premade hero there is like... I'm not sure it's allowed to be said on the forums. Some people might take offense.