Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Announcing ‘Onslaught’, the Newest Expansion Coming to Star Wars™: The Old Republic™

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Announcing ‘Onslaught’, the Newest Expansion Coming to Star Wars™: The Old Republic™
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DanielSteed
04.13.2019 , 07:27 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Today we are happy to announce our next expansion - Star Wars: The Old Republic: Onslaught! The expansion will launch free for all subscribers this September. New planets, flashpoint, Operation, large itemization changes codenamed “The Spoils of War” and more will be featured in this expansion! You can learn all about Onslaught in our Expansion Announcement article, here.

In honor of our Celebration Cantina we are sharing with everyone a redeemable code: SWCELEBRATION19. Simply redeem that code on your account for a Celebration inspired character flair and four stronghold decorations.

What is everyone excited for?
Daniel Steed | Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Eanelinea
04.13.2019 , 07:31 PM | #2
Bioware, guys, PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE don't forget about our companion LOVE INTERESTS. That means companions who are not ONLY Theron and Lana. You know, a lot of us kept Quinn, Vector, Doc, etc as our husbands/spouses. So don't forget them, okay?

So excited!!!! Been here 7 years, can't wait for more new content and story!!
Bioware, please remember our companion spouses when doing new expansions. I want scenes, letters, or something from them, saying they're worried!

Click my referral link to get free rewards.

kukumburr
04.13.2019 , 07:36 PM | #3
Excited for new story, hope it's a decent amount. Onderon is cool and Mek'Sha looks like a good place for a new huttball map if you ask me. New gearing sounds... interesting. We'll see how balancing goes with that. At least PvP gear will be a thing again.

Estelindis
04.13.2019 , 07:39 PM | #4
Very excited for the new expansion, particularly story. New planets seem like good choices and the new gear slot could open some very interesting paths. Agree in hoping for content for companions other than Lana and Theron.
|| My referral link || Trask Ulgo 🡢 The Progenitor 🡢 Darth Malgus ||
Let's Fix 6.0 Crafting
More love for class companions, please.
~~~Felix Iresso return discussion & fanfic~~~

serenitty
04.13.2019 , 07:40 PM | #5
Nautolans!
My referral for some goodies

http://www.swtor.com/r/RnXgyS

Setokai
04.13.2019 , 07:42 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by DanielSteed View Post
Today we are happy to announce our next expansion - Star Wars: The Old Republic: Onslaught! The expansion will launch free for all subscribers this September. New planets, flashpoint, Operation, large itemization changes codenamed “The Spoils of War” and more will be featured in this expansion! You can learn all about Onslaught in our Expansion Announcement article, here.

In honor of our Celebration Cantina we are sharing with everyone a redeemable code: SWCELEBRATION19. Simply redeem that code on your account for a Celebration inspired character flair and four stronghold decorations.

What is everyone excited for?
When you guys do drop the dantooine incursion, i think that would be a great location for Kira Carsen to return at
http://www.swtor.com/r/xlcFwx
free stuff for a new or preferred status player
HK-55: Commentary: I am programmed for self-restraint. Usually.
Star Forge Guild site: https://swtorfancommunity.com/guild/132/606781

AlainaFlute
04.13.2019 , 07:44 PM | #7
All. of. it. But especially Nautolans!!! Hurry up September!!

lord-angelus
04.13.2019 , 07:49 PM | #8
Please provide more info with the gearing system. Every gear system you implement made it worse than before. Legacy gears is not a problem. This time listen to the community, and develop with them, not against them

ZionHalcyon
04.13.2019 , 08:05 PM | #9
Cautiously optimistic.

This feels like the first real expansion since SoR.

KotFE and KotET really were more of a failed attempt at a relaunch.

This expansion feels more natural.

See how the story plays out first.

TheTechFennekin
04.13.2019 , 08:07 PM | #10
Hope we gain more than just the Nautolans as playable species, considering this is the star wars galaxy ya know, maybe in updates like how we got story updates with 5.0 we could gain new playable species during updates
To gain free stuff for a new free or preferred status player
http://www.swtor.com/r/swSLzF