Fallen Jedi / Reformed Sith?

MetalPhin

I just have a quick question about Light Side and Dark Side points and storylines. Would there be any serious complications with creating a Sith and then playing light side or creating a Jedi and going dark?

I don't need any specifics, I just want to make sure that this would fly. Thanks!

I just have a quick question about Light Side and Dark Side points and storylines. Would there be any serious complications with creating a Sith and then playing light side or creating a Jedi and going dark?

I don't need any specifics, I just want to make sure that this would fly. Thanks!

Not a one, if you play a LS Warrior Quinn makes a comment at the end of Act I and if you are a SI at the end of your story your new Darth name is different depending on what your alignment is, can't say for the Pub side but nothing major on the Imperial Side.

the alignment itself, no, but the choices may or may not influence the story line a bit more or less. usually it's pretty minor differences (basically people you spare during your journey may help you a few minutes later or send you some gifts, things like that) but there are a few storylines where your choices make a 'huge' impact. this is especially the case for the sith warrior and to a certain extend the imperial agent (it depends on how major you think the differences are. there are people who say it's a huge difference, and there's people who claim it doesn't matter at all)