Juggs hitting for 32k in pvp...how? This does not make any sense...

Kurfer

Talked to several Juggs i've seen break the 32k barrier in pvp. They are all veng spec; they all claim they are doing it with Impale.

After about 30-35 games since 70 I have YET to hit harder than 17k on my jugg...either my **** is broken or my *********** bolster is whacked to hell which shouldn't be because I feel I am following the pack as far as gear is concerned. How in the holy hell can someone hit that hard?

I think I figured it out, the guy mentioning bolster is pretty much right. I thought I had bolster figured out but I was completely wrong. Sadly, I am still rocking mainly 208 pieces thinking bolster would just bring me up to speed. In warzones I had 40% crit 68% critdmg and 3100 force power with 12% alac; I swapped most of my stuff around and now am:

3250 force power

44% crit

71% crit dmg

8.5% alac (not sure why this is so high, only my implants are alac, nothing else)

Running a mix of crit and power augs

107% accuracy (running a single accuracy mod, going to remove it today)

My force power is low but I assume my alac makes up for it.

I am now hitting for 24k

Class is still absolute rubbish for ranked. Just because Rage has the potential to do 32k in one hit to a target with light armor and no dr dcds doesn't make them good or viable. By the time you reach 5 stacks you're likely to be half-dead without a healer. Edited by Alec_Fortescue