Scheduled Maintenance: October 1st, 2013 [Patch Notes]

AmberGreen

• Dev Post

On October 1st, all game servers and SWTOR.com* will be unavailable as we perform scheduled maintenance. Game Update 2.4: The Dread War will be implemented during this downtime. Details are as follows:

Date: Tuesday October 1st, 2013

Time: 3AM PDT (10AM UTC) - 8AM PDT (3PM UTC) (*SWTOR.com will be unavailable beginning at 2AM PDT (9AM UTC))

Duration: 5 hours (*6 hours for SWTOR.com)

Patch Notes

During maintenance, all updates and additional information will be posted on our Twitter account.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain service for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On October 1st, all game servers, SWTOR.com and the launcher will be unavailable as we perform scheduled maintenance. Game Update 2.4: The Dread War will be implemented during this downtime. Details are as follows:

Date: Tuesday October 1st, 2013

Time: 3AM PDT (10AM UTC) - 7AM PDT (2PM UTC)

Duration: 4 hours

During maintenance, all updates and additional information will be posted on our Twitter account.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain service for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

WHERE are the patch notes???? I'm tired of going by your PTS notes, Dulfy and promo videos. Just give us a listtttttt

WHERE are the patch notes???? I'm tired of going by your PTS notes, Dulfy and promo videos. Just give us a listtttttt

How about you just take a chill pill or something. As already stated in this thread they tend to give the patch notes the day before. This probably has something to do with the fact that they want to make sure it's all there before they put it on the patch notes.

Yes, its difficult. You know, they might encounter a bug before it hits which might reflect into another bugfix not making it.

Yes they are known for delaying patches and bringing up the servers with a large delay.

I would appreciate though if they posted the majority of the patch so we can see the big changes one day ahead.