Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

KOTFE Major Choices (*Spoilers*)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
KOTFE Major Choices (*Spoilers*)

Strive-US
11.14.2015 , 02:08 AM | #1
So it is said in Knights of the Fallen Empire that your decisions will have real consequences and presumably produce different outcomes.

What are the different decision paths and what do they yield?
Sometimes, Sith happens. Live Free or Jedi Hard. One knight stand. Call mom, I don't want to warrior.

FREE - 7 day subscription.

Shayddow
11.14.2015 , 12:36 PM | #2
We don't really know yet because the other chapters haven't come out yet. But I am keeping track of what I think are major decision points and what my various characters do.

A few of them I think are as follows:
1. Abandon the soldiers?
2. have your companions defend Marr's ship or run?
3. Ramming speed?
4. Kneel?
5. Refuse V's help?
6. Let the reactor blow up?
7. Let Lana kill the Zakuul knight
8. Help the exiles?
9. use Emperor's power to save Lana
10.Kill tanno vik
11.Hurt Reg
12. Take Senya or Kath to meet with snake cultists
13. Kill Novo /knights time2 fight
14. Unlimited power?
15. Surrender to Arcann
16. think its fate <side with koth> or no - <Lana>
17. Alter HK's programming to obey you at all cost
18. Tell Scorpio you will let her have access to the Gravestone
19. Defeat you both alone? or accept V's power?
20.Inspire or Oppressive speech?

That's just a few I thought may have further consequences down the road, and I've written down for my own memory - each of the character's responses that I've taken through the story <8> so far <7 of the ones listed below plus my "free" 60th.
Shekkel,70 Nimrossa, 70 |Ebon Hawk
Shassella, 70 Barzella, 70 | Begeran
Adonnah, 70 Kydosh, 70 |Harbinger
Tashha, 70 Svgon, 70

Shayddow
11.14.2015 , 12:40 PM | #3
oh, and one other - force choke the mechanic when she asks <when you seem to be dying> if she can have your stuff?
So far - I haven't chosen that option. But .... I'm severely tempted to when I finally run thru it with my Inquisitor...
Shekkel,70 Nimrossa, 70 |Ebon Hawk
Shassella, 70 Barzella, 70 | Begeran
Adonnah, 70 Kydosh, 70 |Harbinger
Tashha, 70 Svgon, 70

JourrnoRush
11.14.2015 , 12:56 PM | #4
I highly doubt there will be any "major choices."
You will get a mention, maybe an email, or maybe an instant 'hey you jerk y u do dis?"

Will wee see a Mass Effect scenario, I doubt it. Would be nice, but I'm not holding my breath.
See the stars, they're shining bright. Everything's alright tonight.
^^^Free Stuff Let me know if you click!

Fordbird
11.15.2015 , 08:09 AM | #5
I don't really think any of the choices will matter. I've played through the existing chapters on my full LS guardian and my full DS juggernaut and the outcome is exactly the same. The story seems very linear and doesn't feel like anything I choose matters. I have all of the other advanced classes leveled, but have no interest in running them through the same generic story. Since we got 0 new ops, 0 new flashpoints, 0 new wz maps, and a single 1 size fits all 3 hour story, I've gotta say I'm really disappointed with this xpac.
The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.

Eanelinea
11.16.2015 , 12:04 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Shayddow View Post
We don't really know yet because the other chapters haven't come out yet. But I am keeping track of what I think are major decision points and what my various characters do.
Spoiler

My answers in red. (in case people only know one of the options. under spoiler tags since it's sorta detailed story info)
Bioware, please remember our companion spouses when doing new expansions. I want scenes, letters, or something from them, saying they're worried!

Click my referral link to get free rewards.

Swingkittie
11.17.2015 , 03:38 PM | #7
Regarding Koth:

Spoiler

Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!