Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Favorite cut scene of KoTFE

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Favorite cut scene of KoTFE

nuclearmind
11.12.2015 , 11:05 PM | #11
Lana when she is called Blondie. As I am romancing her, I was hoping she would shock that twerp.

Freaking Koth when I am having a moment with Lana and he breaks it up. She seemed upset too. Seriously I hate that guy and next run I am helping him first so he can't freaking interrupt.
Vestara Loved Ben. Ben Loved Vestara. Vestara would kill Ben. Ben would kill Vestara. A good story was finally being born, a new generation of heroes, villains, and Mara Jades. And Disney left it all on a cliffhanger!
Refer a friend code- http://www.swtor.com/r/sLYjGY. We both get rewards!

SteveTheCynic
11.13.2015 , 07:30 AM | #12
Yes to the interrupted semi-romantic moment.
Yes to HK-55 blazing away at the bugs(1) in the swamp while everyone's hard at work.
Yes to Lana's reaction to "Blondie"(2), and the cat-caller's reaction to her reaction.
Yes to the whole of the supplies gathering sequence with Lana, but especially the one with the water. The lighting, the expressions, everything. (Actually, that was the moment which sealed my F!Commando's fate. She was originally going to get back with Theron, but that moment slid into my head and combined with another thing(3), and that was that.)
Yes to "Can I have your stuff?".

And there's an interesting moment at the end of Senya versus Vaylin, combined with Vaylin's conversation with Arcann afterwards, that leaves me almost thinking that maybe Vaylin, somewhere inside that she doesn't even know about, *wanted* Senya to kill her. Not "thought she should have", but actually wanted it.

Footnotes:
(1) Each time I see those things, I see a bit of the Alien from Alien/Aliens.
(2) In the French localisation, the name is "Blondinette" which manages to sound more disrespectful than "Blondie".
(3) An old friend had one of those life-stirring moments that people have sometimes, and she broke up a long-term M/F relationship, did a bunch of changed-life stuff, and ended up in an F/F relationship. It seemed to fit my Commando's case.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

LadyMaraRose
11.17.2015 , 04:59 PM | #13
Hehehe, I am so glad i put this thread up. I had forgotten about HK-55 and the spider bug thingys. That was pretty funny. And the part where you ask Lana if he is your boyfriend. Lana, always has a snappy comeback. I also liked the elevator scene, there should of been cheesy elevator music to go with the scene. I am glad that they did add these tid-bits of humor into the stories. I cant wait for the next chapter to come out.

Excise
11.17.2015 , 05:03 PM | #14
Gotta go with the Lady of Sorrow's reveal. Don't think anyone saw that coming.
[[The real Revan wouldn't go crazy and kill the Emperor with an insane ceremony. The real Revan would get smashed on stims until his eyeballs bled, abuse the insane pathing AI, and reload the instant something went wrong. He would be unstoppable.]]

Nefla
11.18.2015 , 12:42 AM | #15
My Trooper and Agent being force pulled onto Arcann's lightsaber...I love me some angst.

Cindlehr
11.18.2015 , 03:28 AM | #16
"GO GET EM BLONDIE!"
-'whatdidyoujustcallme?' pause, turns, death glare-
"I, I mean... Ms. Beniko!"
-damn right expression-

"It shows us Ms. Spooky eyes is a lot more tolerant than we think she is."
Thank you dev's for Theron Shan !!!!!!! Now just please don't kill him...
aka this >>> http://imgur.com/FqX4Znu

SteveTheCynic
11.18.2015 , 08:08 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Nefla View Post
My Trooper and Agent being force pulled onto Arcann's lightsaber...I love me some angst.
Yeah. I did it first on an insta-60 Sorc, and he took Valk's power.

Then my pre-4.0 main Light V Commando did it, and she refused the power, because despite being "the new me" (ref: a conversation with Lana during the city escape, I think after picking dark during Novo/Tanek), she doesn't want to lose the fight inside her head. Ouch! That's gotta hurt!
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.