Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

KOTFE story is great...Except... [worst/klunkiest line]

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
KOTFE story is great...Except... [worst/klunkiest line]

SerraShar
11.11.2015 , 04:32 AM | #11
Hum but is that enough to create a resistance ? I mean even Sith lord who had more training and are descandant from others sith..don't have that kind of resistance . feel far fetched in 5 years

Lazproperty
11.11.2015 , 04:49 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by SerraShar View Post
Hum but is that enough to create a resistance ? I mean even Sith lord who had more training and are descandant from others sith..don't have that kind of resistance . feel far fetched in 5 years
Valkorion knows about Jedi and Sith, you would think he formed his eternal army on how to fight and resist force users BEFORE invading them.

SerraShar
11.11.2015 , 05:28 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Lazproperty View Post
Valkorion knows about Jedi and Sith, you would think he formed his eternal army on how to fight and resist force users BEFORE invading them.
*facepalm* urgh I forgot

Lazproperty
11.11.2015 , 05:41 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by SerraShar View Post
*facepalm* urgh I forgot
This whole expansion can be pretty confusing at times it's fine .

TairisAnders
11.11.2015 , 08:48 AM | #15
When Senya fries HK-55 my characters response would have been to shoot her in the face and turn back...... this Zakuul stranger just incapacitated my bodyguard.... like sorry but the love n trust is not there yet and she just proved it never will be.....

SerraShar
11.11.2015 , 09:50 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by TairisAnders View Post
When Senya fries HK-55 my characters response would have been to shoot her in the face and turn back...... this Zakuul stranger just incapacitated my bodyguard.... like sorry but the love n trust is not there yet and she just proved it never will be.....
Lol yeah especially when she couldve just said for HK to wait outside

Ardim
11.11.2015 , 10:27 AM | #17
Arcann being all "Don't touch me!" when I attack him.
Through Passion, We gain Strength!
Darth Chroan The Empire's Wrath
Vengeance for Marr and the Empire!

Lazproperty
11.11.2015 , 10:30 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by TairisAnders View Post
How about when she throws YOU out of the way to fight Vaylin ?

Anysao
11.11.2015 , 10:45 AM | #19
Just the fact we found the Gravestone. That urked me more then anything else.

On a lesser scale, the fact the Heralds of Zildrog use lightsabers and Force powers.
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
Want to get a lightsaber, too? Click this text for a free trial run of The Old Republic. Returning player? No problem! Join today!

Damask_Rose
11.11.2015 , 01:17 PM | #20
Any scene with Vaylin. All she needs is a wart on her nose to embody every wicked witch stereotype.