Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why d'you like Darth Marr ? (Chapter 9 spoiler)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Why d'you like Darth Marr ? (Chapter 9 spoiler)

Jarvus
11.13.2015 , 03:50 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Audoucet View Post
Ghost Marr friend with Satele is C9.
I feel pretty sure this is foreshadowed at the end of an earlier chapter, maybe chapter 4 or 5, if I recall. I remember the cutscene with Satele Shan overlooking the Odyssen base talking to Marr wasn't the first time I had seen her in cutscene in KOTFE. I'm not certain if Marr was visible in the earlier cutscene of if maybe it was just his voice talking to her.

Audoucet
11.13.2015 , 05:02 AM | #32
Maybe, but anyway, at least, we can talk freely.

nimmerstil
11.13.2015 , 10:57 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Jarvus View Post
I feel pretty sure this is foreshadowed at the end of an earlier chapter, maybe chapter 4 or 5, if I recall.
Yes, there was an earlier cutscene with Marr and Satele around a campfire before the Odessen scene.

Ershiin
11.15.2015 , 03:13 PM | #34
Its the voice...
Everything else is basically just him being a replacement Malgus.
I mean, everything he does is essentially in line with Malgus' view of how the Empire should be and why he rebelled.
Its like after getting him axed, they realised that his empire was actually a way more interesting one than Vitiate's "muahaha evuhl twirling of mustaches!" empire, then proceeded to continue the story as if Malgus had won but now wore all red.

nimmerstil
11.15.2015 , 03:36 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Ershiin View Post
Its the voice...
Everything else is basically just him being a replacement Malgus.
I mean, everything he does is essentially in line with Malgus' view of how the Empire should be and why he rebelled.
Except that Malgus tried to force changes by doing it the old way, the way he rebelled against - his coup was basically just another case of Sith infighting.

Nefla
11.17.2015 , 02:35 AM | #36
He's rational, logical, a good leader, and puts the needs of the empire first. He's not your typical insane, power hungry stupid Sith lord who only cares about himself. Simple enough.

KendraP
11.17.2015 , 04:07 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Nefla View Post
He's rational, logical, a good leader, and puts the needs of the empire first. He's not your typical insane, power hungry stupid Sith lord who only cares about himself. Simple enough.
This, in a nutshell. Even my LS5 Guardian can't help but respect Marr, even if they don't agree often. Marr is at least rational and not all ohh let's kill everyone and get power!