Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Forever a sith?

Nersond
11.08.2015 , 08:06 AM | #1
Should Lana walk the path of light and join the circle of jedis?

Should Lana forever be a sith and turn even darker?

Canareth
11.08.2015 , 10:26 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Nersond View Post

If you think Lana is Light, you're not giving her a chance to be Dark.

Now, the Jedi will take anyone (they have a Pureblood Sith and a former Dark Council member) but you have to mean it.

RealStiven
11.08.2015 , 01:01 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Nersond View Post

I doubt that light will ever corrupt her. But ever more - Jedi is totalitaristic sect, in which individual have 2 option - follow all what master says undoubtly, or become "fallen" for not doing 1st thing well enough. Just as Ashara - she has done nothing DS by lore, but just because she can't look at how passivity of Jedy is leaves common people suffering - Jedi isn't consider her as Jedi anymore. And it not just with her, its in "canonical" films too and all over SW lore. And Lana is too much liberal even by Sith standards.

OldVengeance
11.08.2015 , 02:07 PM | #4
I would assume she isn't considered a Jedi anymore because she joined a Sith Lord and helped him murder Republic citizens for no reason.

RealStiven
11.08.2015 , 02:25 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by OldVengeance View Post
I would assume she isn't considered a Jedi anymore because she joined a Sith Lord and helped him murder Republic citizens for no reason.
Nope, in her dialoges, she is LS as f&ck to the end. Always cared so much about saving meatbags, and getting very angry on Incv for killing,

OldVengeance
11.08.2015 , 04:16 PM | #6
Yeah I know, but Sith PCs invariably kill Jedi and Republic troops. It's unavoidable in gameplay, so I have to assume it's canonical in the story too. Ashara may always maintain she's loyal to the Jedi Order but her actions say otherwise.

lokdron
11.08.2015 , 07:32 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by RealStiven View Post
Nope, in her dialoges, she is LS as f&ck to the end. Always cared so much about saving meatbags, and getting very angry on Incv for killing,
Er no Big E calls her out she is an impure jedi aka she has fallen she is just being bloody delusional about it and a plot point that still angers me to this day. Since class stories are axed we can't make her go all the way. We ended her companion conversations at her admitting peace is a lie.

If I can't fully convert her in the expansion she is going to end up a corpse.

Also Lana light side? Never. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA to quote the jedi knight to the imperial mole. "Lana may seem like a nice sith but if she finds out she will eviscerate you."

She is just more of the pragmatic/realistic and cold logic kind of sith and is still all about hatred and such remember the poor droid on the ship? Plus the Zakuul knight.

SithKoriandr
11.08.2015 , 08:35 PM | #8
Being a Jedi and being a Sith, is about maintaining their beliefs. Those who don't agree with the orders beliefs tend to go their seperate way (Jedi) or are killed (Sith). Revan has claimed to be both and inbetween.

I doubt Lana would ever consider herself a Jedi, but she may one day be able to consider herself not a Sith or a Light Sided Sith.

Though, while I can't imagine her actually doing it, and I haven't seen the letter, BW did think to think she'd tell the PC how great they are to give an oppressive speech to people. Which really, just sounds stupid in the storyline, but they likely needed someone to send you a letter after the speech and Theron got the Inspirational Speech Letter.
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

nuclearmind
11.09.2015 , 04:51 AM | #9
Lana better never turn evil and go light side. She seems to be more into the dark side this xpac. At least in the SoR she would have lamented the deaths of the random people. Only time I can think that she was happy to kill someone was the double agent on Ziost. But no: she is a pragmatic Sith. Her eyes- Yellow- tell the story that she is a Sith, or at least dark side practitioner, first and foremost. Much like some Jedi are pragmatic but still follow their stupid code.
Vestara Loved Ben. Ben Loved Vestara. Vestara would kill Ben. Ben would kill Vestara. A good story was finally being born, a new generation of heroes, villains, and Mara Jades. And Disney left it all on a cliffhanger!
Refer a friend code- http://www.swtor.com/r/sLYjGY. We both get rewards!

RealStiven
11.09.2015 , 05:55 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by lokdron View Post
Er no Big E calls her out she is an impure jedi.
Exactly. Despise the fact that she is still is LS jedi as much as possible, - merciful and compassion. Some tard-master from Jedi Order is calling her an "impure jedi", just because she isn't follow un-doubtly the jedi master ideas, and dare to challenge Jedi passivity. Jedi Order in a nutshell, actually. One will fallow all they ideas as a trained dog, or become "fallen" or "impure jedi" for daring to challenge their ********. And this in the same time when republic have war-mongering Jedi twilek on post of Cansler. The only true sad thing is that in SW beyond "canonical" films, is so many other factions of force-users, including very merciful and caring for humans life. But yet game developers is forced to make games about ****** jedi-tards on roles of "good guys" when they are clearly just totalitaric sect.