Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Vaylin

Jedi_riches
10.29.2015 , 06:41 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Tarkashae View Post
My sith warrior doesn't care about "good". He cares about violence :P
That line from Vaylin "You have a crush on me", got me wondering what role she will take, and it would be interesting to be able to join her in some way, as a DS leaning character.
I loved the fact I had just asked on general chat if it was wrong to like her then she accuses me of having a crush on her after like 5 seconds HOW DID SHE KNOW .
How PvP balance is achieved - Bioware please nerf paper its OP, scissors are fine as they are.
Regards,
Rock

Jedi_riches
10.29.2015 , 06:43 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by cool-dude View Post
I personally think they are going to make her a LI in the same-way Bastila and Revan were lovers as well as enemies during his time as Sith.
Well I doubt we will be able to romance her mom, that may be quite weird with Valky in your head too though, but hang on by that same token with Vaylin ew....
How PvP balance is achieved - Bioware please nerf paper its OP, scissors are fine as they are.
Regards,
Rock

Asheris
10.29.2015 , 06:50 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Jedi_riches View Post
Well I doubt we will be able to romance her mom, that may be quite weird with Valky in your head too though, but hang on by that same token with Vaylin ew....
That the only reason you think she is "ew"?
Ugly (I know, eye of the beholder...), sadistic, cruel, insane to the point DS Jeasa seems like a firendly old cat-lady...

And she moved stuff with the Force in her mother's womb for heavens sake! She is dangerous to even be around not to mention talk to her.

Hey, I know it's a game but my imagination has it's limits
Have a Darkside Cookie, it may contain traces of awesome stuff!

Deshiel
10.29.2015 , 06:52 AM | #14
I'll probably commit my friend to make some smexy fanart of her ;D

Jedi_riches
10.29.2015 , 06:55 AM | #15
Never mind I think I know what he meant.
Regards,
Rock

Chaloss
10.29.2015 , 07:22 AM | #16
I hope Vaylin becomes companion, but I think it is very unlikely. If she can become companion I would guess she would be kind of reward for finishing the expansion. LI part while personally I do not mind if she is not, but based on Thana Vesh (is it ironical or am I hypocrite that I am happy how she ended?) might as well.

Now currently I think she is too unstable and powerful to be companion really. Of course developers might disagree with that assestment, but we still have few chapters to change her if they do agree. The scenario that follows is an example I came up myself, but I am sure many people can come up with better ones:

She been mentioned of being caged so I was thinking what if she somehow becomes caged again which automatically would solve too powerful part of equation. Now about unstable part maybe having all that power suddenly unlocked drowned her in force (not literally) so she is not really in control (or more precisely barely in control I suppose) of her actions and caging again helps her to reclaim full control of her actions. Keeping control motive can also be used to join your char, for some cliche examples: Kill her should she lose control, learn control directly from player or something else.

SteveTheCynic
10.29.2015 , 07:32 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Deakon View Post
For the Empire?

I'm civic-minded like that.
I'm with SonzeK on this. But in my case, I'd be all:

"Pour La République!"

in that declamatory sort of voice the Trooper has in the French VA.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

Codedrago
10.29.2015 , 07:43 AM | #18
It seems to me like Arcaan is attempting to groom her to be more powerful as he even admits to her that she's only 'Just spreading your wings'
It's not that you disagree, it's how you disagree
You're a white knight if you like Bioware, you're a whiner if you hate them, you're a scummy fence sitter if you're in the middle.
Why don't go and click this referral link . Please? Pwetty Pwease with a Vette on top?

Shayddow
10.29.2015 , 07:51 AM | #19
Hints have been dropped within the story that she is more powerful than Arcan.
<she sees you walking around when you are invisible to her brother, he says something about dying rather than giving up the throne and she insinuates "yes, you will..." not We will, but You will."
Senya mentions she had her mind caged by daddy dearest. So.... she hasn't fully come into her power yet, although in the cutscenes it is clear she has Starkiller-like power <the whole scene with the reactor> ...

So.... I don't think she's being groomed as a LI.
Her "do you have a crush on me?" I think is more a play on words. For "I will crush you with my power".
As this use is "English-specific" for the word "crush" - maybe someone of our players that plays the French or German version could post as to the terminology used in this dialogue.
Shekkel,70 Nimrossa, 70 |Ebon Hawk
Shassella, 70 Barzella, 70 | Begeran
Adonnah, 70 Kydosh, 70 |Harbinger
Tashha, 70 Svgon, 70

Lunafox
10.29.2015 , 08:41 AM | #20
All I want to do with Vaylin, is find a way to squelch that hideous voice...and can we say uuuuugly? Fugly even! I like her armour though...but that's all.
Lunafox's Stories🌙🦊Lunafox's Decorating
Koona t'chuta, Solo?
Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post
omg Darth Lunafox in the house