Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Felix Iresso vs Doc romance

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Felix Iresso vs Doc romance

Tarlonniel
11.06.2015 , 07:55 AM | #21
I adore Felix's romance. It's perfect for my LS consulars. He's a fantastic guy, and unlike with Doc, the relationship isn't an illicit one. The only problem is that it's so short, since you don't get Felix until Hoth.

Codedrago
11.06.2015 , 11:27 AM | #22
Ores so, I ahvn't attempted a romance yet but he seems likabl so far.
Doc? He's one despicable, creepy and annoying bastard.
Spoiler
It's not that you disagree, it's how you disagree
You're a white knight if you like Bioware, you're a whiner if you hate them, you're a scummy fence sitter if you're in the middle.
Why don't go and click this referral link . Please? Pwetty Pwease with a Vette on top?

SithKoriandr
11.06.2015 , 12:11 PM | #23
I've played multiple Consular's to 50. I kept one married to Felix, but the rest I had either not start or break it off. He's not bad, but he's just not the right fit for Consular (imo anyways). I think I'd like him much more on Smuggler or Agent maaaybe Hunter, but not Trooper.

Doc. Sometimes I wonder if people don't play all the way through the companion quests when they decided to love or hate the companion. When I see so much hate for Quinn and not Kaliyo...I start to think that's the case.
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

Damask_Rose
11.06.2015 , 12:39 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by SithKoriandr View Post
I've played multiple Consular's to 50. I kept one married to Felix, but the rest I had either not start or break it off. He's not bad, but he's just not the right fit for Consular (imo anyways). I think I'd like him much more on Smuggler or Agent maaaybe Hunter, but not Trooper.

Doc. Sometimes I wonder if people don't play all the way through the companion quests when they decided to love or hate the companion. When I see so much hate for Quinn and not Kaliyo...I start to think that's the case.
I suspect there would be a lot less Quinn hate if he were a girl. It's ok if Thana and Vailyn try to kill you, 'cause they're "hot" I like Doc, btw.

SithKoriandr
11.06.2015 , 01:36 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Damask_Rose View Post
I suspect there would be a lot less Quinn hate if he were a girl. It's ok if Thana and Vailyn try to kill you, 'cause their "hot" I like Doc, btw.
Oh, I'm sure of it. Look at Lana. When the original companions where still around is was hate hate on Lana. Now that she's the only one to have go around, it's love love love.

Though, I'll be fair, it seems the same in terms of roll reversal. How can anyone like so and so, such a *****.

Though, I still have no idea how anyone can consider Vailyn hot. *baffled*
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

BlueShiftRecall
11.06.2015 , 03:14 PM | #26
For me out of these two its the Iresso one all the way. I tried to like Doc I really really did but I just couldn't like him. I did his romance on one JK and when I rolled a new one she never picked the flirt options but he still constantly kept coming on to her.
Spoiler

Iresso on the other hand to me was really sweet, he really cares for the Consular and understands what a big decision it is for her to start a relationship and only wants what's best for her. Whereas on the other coin Doc really just does't seem to care that it's a really big decision for the JK. As someone else mentioned he arrives late so I can understand when people think the romance is a little rushed.

A few people have mentioned the Quinn romance and would just like to add I'm not in the "Quinn is horrible must die Club" I personally really like the character and my SW adores him. Yes he made a mistake but I can understand why, he has faults but so does my SW.
Spoiler
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkelefantos View Post
BTW, it's really hard not to read your name as Blue****tRecall.
Supporter Of: Purple Twi'leks (Since 2015) , More Miraluka Masks and Pink Togruta's

SithKoriandr
11.06.2015 , 03:45 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by BlueShiftRecall View Post
For me out of these two its the Iresso one all the way. I tried to like Doc I really really did but I just couldn't like him. I did his romance on one JK and when I rolled a new one she never picked the flirt options but he still constantly kept coming on to her.
Spoiler

Iresso on the other hand to me was really sweet, he really cares for the Consular and understands what a big decision it is for her to start a relationship and only wants what's best for her. Whereas on the other coin Doc really just does't seem to care that it's a really big decision for the JK. As someone else mentioned he arrives late so I can understand when people think the romance is a little rushed.

A few people have mentioned the Quinn romance and would just like to add I'm not in the "Quinn is horrible must die Club" I personally really like the character and my SW adores him. Yes he made a mistake but I can understand why, he has faults but so does my SW.
Spoiler
My only problem with Quinn was his companion missions. :/ That was when I went aaugh to him. Just didn't care for his killing of a senile moff.

Nefla
11.06.2015 , 07:14 PM | #28
I know this is a really old thread but I just have to say...disregard Doc and Felix, acquire Theron.

SithKoriandr
11.06.2015 , 07:45 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Nefla View Post
I know this is a really old thread but I just have to say...disregard Doc and Felix, acquire Theron.
Gets boring to do that on every character!

Cedia
11.06.2015 , 10:42 PM | #30
Ugh, I can't stand Doc. I don't like Bruce Campbell at all and that probably has something to do with it. I just finished my Jedi Knight playthrough and I know for sure that she's going to be going for Theron.

My Consular went for Tharan Cedrax but yeah, you know what happens, he chooses his computer girlfriend. My gal was glad that she dodged a bullet at that point. I think the Iresso romance is my favorite one after Torian. I'm in the middle of the Aric one right now but meh I don't really like Cathar as sweet as that grouchy dude is turning out to be.

Some people say Iresso is boring, but if you're like me and don't appreciate romantic drama even in a video game, you will appreciate him.
* Female Mandalorians who romanced Torian are missing his Resol'nare and Mando'a lessons conversations since 4.0 launched. * Please fix this!!! *