The phantom menace is superior too all other movies!!!

Pariedolia

No need to retell a story, Not to mention everyones story wasn't the same. So making a KoToR movie would fit perfectly to some people who made a certain type of choices and disappoint others that made the opposite choices.

KoToR is great because you get to choose so many things, Otherwise I don't see what is so special about it.

Nope, because usually games that have been made into movies will be subject to fans whining and ripping it apart, and saying how bad it is. I would see it, but I think it would just go straight to dvd or something not be in a theater.

There are a few exceptions. Hitman was awesome, imo. Best videogame movie I've ever seen. :)

I've read 2 out of the 3 TOR novels and quite enjoyed them. If they could be translated well onto film, then sure, I would see them. However, I'm very well aware that film can also ruin a story thats been translated from books.

Well im gonna see the hunger games movie when it comes out. It doesn't look like they butchered it too much. :D

They should make a Kotor movie but instead of using the video game use the Revan novel instead it would make it more like it needs to be rather then some cheap written story from one aspect of someone who played it and also from the old republic game u can learn about revans life from the sith homeworld, tarris, the foundry, and y the ebon hawk is on hoth(yeah its wrecked on hoth of all places). so i say make the movies from both games but take hevy direction from the writers of the game and the books author

must.....resist......force.....choke.......

Here's the issue with Anakin. He didn't fall fast enough, if he had fallen to the dark side the minute he saw Jar Jar's face and killed him, then the movie series would have been that much better.