Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Fix the Obstruction Exploit

Ornithopoda
03.21.2017 , 01:40 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by sharpenedstick View Post
I'm not presenting anything to you, because I'm not asking you to do anything. The message is to Bioware.
I feel compelled to point out that the devs never read the GSF forum. If you want to address BioWare, and not the GSF player base, you should submit a bug report and PM Eric Musco. There have been some exploits, and exploiters, in GSF recently that the community has been trying to get addressed by the devs, and they have had a great deal of hard evidence. Even so, it doesn't appear that anything has been done about it. So, a vague thread in this forum is certainly not going to accomplish anything.
Laynè - Guardian Láyne - Sorcerer
Layne Michael - Scoundrel
Satele Shan

Baletraeger
03.23.2017 , 11:10 PM | #12
There is no exploit for shooting through asteroids, that is strafing.

There is an exploit that is being used to get inside of obstacles like asteroids and satellites that BWA is aware of and looking at a fix.

MaximilianPower
03.24.2017 , 08:29 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Baletraeger View Post
There is an exploit that is being used to get inside of obstacles like asteroids and satellites that BWA is aware of and looking at a fix.
Do we know if BW is actually considering a fix? I'm aware of the exploit but I hadn't heard anything indicating an acknowledgement from the devs (though I know it was reported, repeatedly). I guess I'm surprised whenever BW actively addresses anything GSF-related.

Zuckerkorn Zuckernaut Spiderzuck Tensorcide Zuck-srw'i
Maximilian Power TøbiasFünke Tryhard Neckbeard MaxPower-srw
Star Forge / Satele Shan / Darth Malgus

Self-Inflicted / Shadowlands Reconnaisance Wing / Retrocide / Imperial Entanglements

GRIM_REAPER_Xdc
03.28.2017 , 06:37 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by sharpenedstick View Post
Several well known gunship pilots on the Republic side of Ebon Hawk use the obstruction exploit to shoot through asteroids and defense stations.

Reporting them does nothing, so please fix the exploit.
As one of the few GSF pilots on the Ebon Hawk left. I must say I have never seen this glitch to which you refer. Is strafing a thing? yeah it is and it seems a few pilots know how to use it effectively to seem like they're shooting through objects but I can assure you that this is not the case.
If my post helped you out or you're feeling generous click my referral link here and lend a hand. What you get out of it can be found here

DemitriFoxx
04.02.2017 , 02:56 AM | #15
i support the use of WMD's for use against them.
Release the CODES!!!
Use Follwing Referral link for Free Stuff!!!
http://www.swtor.com/r/5XryZB

DarthZaul
04.11.2017 , 12:17 AM | #16
Shooting through satellites is apparently a common thing on TRE, so are ships that one shot you with fully upgraded and full power shields.