Back Stories

webgenius

I recently wrote a kind of back story for my characters within SWTOR showing how they connect to each other as well as where they are in the game world's story.

Its about 35 Pages long so I don't think It will fit as a forum post, So does anyone know of a place that would be good to send it to? I would like to share this with others

The Legacy

The Legacy Pt1

Epilogue

Having been captured and tortured by Sith Lord Treacherous, Twins Sister's & Jedi Knight's Shrania & Shianna await their execution.

In the dimly lit room the young Jedi meditate in silence as the darkly dressed Lord Treacherous paced from side to side berating and taunting his helpless prisoners.

Lord Treacherous : You can meditate all you want it will not help you escape nor will you be able to reach out for help.

Shianna: Taunt us all you want Sith you wont turn us to the dark side!

Shrania: Shh Shianna he wants you to get angry

Lord Treacherous : "Laughing" If I wanted to turn the two of you I would have done so by now, I am simply having a bit of fun before I kill you it's not every day I have two Jedi to play with let alone Jedi Twins

Intercom: Lord Treacherous, There is a Imperial shuttle approaching.

Lord Treacherous : "Presses the intercom button" Commander show our quest here immediately after they land "Yes My Lord replied the responding voice"

Lord Treacherous : Ah Our guests have arrived, so close to being time for you to die "Laughter"

Shianna: Your making a show of our execution. You are truly disgusting.

Lord Treacherous : Silence and maybe I'll make it a quick death.

Shrania: Somehow I doubt that you would

Lord Treacherous : Oh your probably right "Laughter"

"Time passes"

Lord Treacherous : "Growing Impatient" What is keeping them

The door to the auditorium slowly opens and two figures walk into the room, The first a thin hooded form who's figured identified as a female the second a large dark figure that appeared to be a man but wore a mask concealing his face - Lord Treacherous could sense the power these two possessed.

Lord Treacherous : Who are you.. You were not invited this is a private affair

The first figure walked closer to Lord Treacherous

I am Darth Kalinora of the Dark Council and you will release these two Jedi immediately.

Lord Treacherous: What. I will do no such thing they are my prisoners and I will do with them as I like.

Darth Kalinora: You dare defy an order from the Dark Council?

Shianna: Why would the Dark Council want us freed shrania?

Shrania: I do not know

Darth Kalinora: Silence Jedi I will deal with you two when its time

Lord Treacherous: Why would the Council want me to release two insignificant Jedi, This does not make any sense at all.

Darth Kalinora: This is Council business I do not have to explain anything to you.

Lord Treacherous: I happen to know that Darth Ravage is in Kaas City lets contact him and see what he says shawl we

Darth Kalinora: Wait... Lets ask my companion, This is Darth Khalidan whom is above the Dark Council and reports directly to the emperor himself

Lord Treacherous: Darth Khalidan? I do not know of a Darth Khalidan

Darth Kalinora: He was recently given the title “The Emperors Wrath” by killing his former master Darth Barras the deceiver who tried proclaim himself as The Emperors Voice.

Lord Treacherous: The Emperors Wrath.. What is this? something is not right GUARDS! Kill these two

"No alarm sounded and none of Lord Treacherous guards responded to his calls for help"

Darth Khalidan: It would appear that all your guards are dead Lord Treacherous and it also appear that you have defied a member of the dark council which authorizes me to kill you.

Lord Treacherous: Wait this is unnecessary you can have the Jedi.

Darth Kalinora: It's to late for that you had your chance.

Lord Treacherous Reaches for his saber but is suddenly lifted into the air and is slowly choked by Darth Khalidan's force choke while gasping for air he is hit by a surge of force lighting from Darth Kalinora, His body went limp after a few seconds of this assault..

Darth Khalidan released is grip and Lord Treacherous body fell to floor he then walked over to the corpse and gave it a nudge with his foot and watched for any sign of life

Darth Kailnora quickly walked to the prison cell controls on the wall and opens the cells then grabs the Jedi's weapons

Darth Kalinora: Here are your weapons come now we have to hurry

Shianna: This is a trap and I will not fall for it, Just face me Sith one on one.

Shrania: Sianna No

Darth Khalidan: We don't have time for this Kali show them.

Darth Kalinora raises her head an lowers her hood to reveal a mirror image of the Jedi twins..

Shianna: I don't understand, this has to be a trick.

Shrania: Your our sister?

Darth Kalinora: Yes I am and khalidan is your brother, but we don't have time for a family reunion you two have to get off of this planet fast.

The four quickly made there way to the shuttle

Darth Kalinora: Take this shuttle it has the proper security codes to get you passed the planets defenses.

Shrania: Your not coming with us?

Darth Kalinora: We cant we have things we must do here first, Meet us at these coordinates on Tatooine in three weeks and do not tell the Jedi Council about us they wont understand and there are spies that may here of us.

Shianna: Just come with us the Jedi Council will protect you.

Darth Kalinora: It's impossible for us to do so, Just meet us in three weeks and together we will find the others

Shrania: The other who?

The shuttle door slowly closes

Darth Kalinora: Our other brothers and sisters..

The shuttle takes off and sores through the air.

Darth Khalidan: Come kali we do not have much time we have to cover our tracks

Darth Kalinora looks up into the sky and says Soon my brothers and sisters we will be a family again.

The Legacy Pt 2

The Imperial shuttle, Shortly after taking off from Dromund Kaas

Shrania: Well this day has been interesting to say the least

Shianna: Do you think they are really our brother and sister?

Shianna: How did they know about us, How did they know we were being held by that mad man

Shrania: I don’t know but I did not sense any deception from them.

Shianna: Mother and Father never said anything about having other children

Shrania: I know which makes me wonder why

Shianna: I always wondered if mom and dad weren't force sensitive where did we inherit it from

Shrania: They may have not been our parents Sianna

Shianna: They would have told us if we were adopted wouldn't they?

Shrania: They may have wanted to but we were sent to Jedi Academy when we were very young and

maybe they didn't want that on our minds.

Shianna: We have not seen or heard from them in so long they may not even be on Aldaraan any more

they might even be dead.

Shrania: Master Satele will know how to contact them

Shianna: Ya but will she tell us, Were supposed to sever all ties remember

Shrania: True but first we need to get a message to Tython so they don't blow us up when we try to land.

Shianna: Well I am going to go clean up and rest a bit

Shrania: I will be doing the same after I get our course set.

Back on Dromund Kaas

Kalinora: I wiped all records from the computers are all the explosives set

Khalidan: Yes in a few minutes this place will look as if it was destroyed by a terrorist faction

Kalinora: Good lets be on our way.

As Kalinora get's on her speeder Khalidan says to her be careful Kali if the wrong people find out about us

and what we are doing we will have the entire sith empire after us

Kalinora: Yes I know and stop calling me Kali I am Darth as well you know or do you need a bit of my

lighting to remind you.

Khalidan: No thats ok I will see you on Tatooine in three weeks.

Both Kalinora & Khalidan head out in separate directions and Explosions begin to rock the facility.

Legecy pt3

Shrania & Shianna arrive on Tython and seek to learn more about there parents

After exiting the Imperial shuttle Shrania & Shianna make there way to the Jedi Council Chambers

Shianna - How are we going to explain our escape, We cant lie to them.

Shrania - We wont lie we just wont tell them everything until we know more, So we will

say that the facility was attacked and we used the distraction to escape and we took a shuttle

Shianna - Master Satele may know were holding back something.

Shrania - Yes she may but If we tell her everything she wont allow us to go to Tatooine to meet with

the two Sith that not only saved our lives but may also be our brother and sister and I have to

know if they are and why do they want to meet with us.

Shianna - I want to know as well but I don't know if I fully trust them yet, They are Sith and this

could just be some elaborate scheme to turn us

Shrania - I didn’t sense any deception from them and If they wanted to turn us why would they let us

go

Shianna - Maybe they knew they couldn't take both of us in a fight.

Shrania - I don't know if we could of beaten them, The raw power I felt from them was the most intense

I have ever felt coming from a Sith.

Shrania - Come we must talk to Master Satele

In the Council Chambers

Master Satele - I am glad to see you to are safe and healthy, When we heard that you were captured I feared the worse.

Shrania - The force was truly with us

Master Satele - Please have a seat and tell me about your escape.

Shrania - There not allot to tell really, Lord Treacherous was about to torture and kill us when his

facility was attacked, The power was cut and we escaped during the confusion.

Master Satele - Shianna is there anything you want to add?

Shianna - No Master Satele I have nothing to add

Master Satele - "Pauses" Did you see who attacked the facility?

Shrania - No there was allot of fighting and explosions, We just got out of there and took a shuttle that was close by.

Master Satele - "Pauses" And the attackers either didn't notice or care about the two Jedi escaping the Frey?

Shrania - They weren't after us I suppose

Master Satele - Perhaps, I am sure a Sith Lord like Lord Treacherous has many enemies.

Shianna - Yes they killed him.

Master Satele - You seen him get killed but not who killed him?

Shrania - Shianna means with the size of the force attacking they surely killed him.

Master Satele - "Long Pause" I am not sure of what you two are not telling me but I trust that you will tell me when your ready.

Shrania - Master Satele, We need to contact our parents.

Master Satele - I am sorry but that is not possible

Shianna - Why, we need to talk to them it is important.

Shrania - Calm Shianna, Master Satele it is we really need to talk to them it is important

Master Satele - I am truly sorry but It is forbidden it's for there protection as well as yours. As a Jedi

you must sever all relationships if an enemy found out about them they would hurt them to get to you.

Shrania - But

Master Satele - I have given you my answer on this, The two of you must be tired and in need of a good

meal so go to your quarters eat a nice meal and get some rest and I will give your report to the rest of the council and then we will decide on how to proceed

Shianna - We need to contact them

Shrania - Shh Shianna come on lets do as Master Satele said

Shianna - Fine.

Shrania & Shianna head to there quarters as instructed

Shrania - Pack up some supplies and meet me at the hanger in twenty minutes shianna

Shianna - Why what do you have planned

Shrania - Master Satele knew we were holding something back But I think she was holding something back as well so going to get our ship ready and we are going to go find our parents our selves

Shianna - Ok twenty minutes then

Arriving at the ship hanger

Guard - Sorry Master Jedi I was ordered to seal this hanger

Shrania - Who ordered it to be sealed?

Guard - I do not know, I am just following orders

Shrania - "Using force persuade" Your orders were to seal the door for everyone but Me and my sister Shianna

Guard - Of course Master Jedi you and your sister Shianna can enter the hanger

Shrania - "Using force persuade" If anyone asks you haven't seen anyone come in and the hanger is secure

Guard - Of course Master Jedi, The hanger is secure and no body has tried to get in

Shrania quicky prepares the ship for take off and awaits Shianna to arrive

Back in The two Jedi's Quarters, Shianna has packed some clothing and supplies and begins to head meet up with her sister at the ship, Shianna is stopped by guards at the door

Guard 1 - Sorry Master Jedi, We were instructed to not let you and your sister leave this room

Shianna - Why and by whom

Guard 2 - Step back into the room mam don't make us arrest you

Shianna - "Using force persuade" You will allow me to leave the room

Guard 1 - Sorry mam you have to stay in your room so why don't you relax and watch the holo-net.

Shianna - Why doesn't that ever work for me.

"Shianna quickly pulls her light saber out and quickly cuts one of the guards blaster in half as he pulled it from its holster and then using the force she pulls the blaster out of the hand of the other guard"

Shianna - Now you two come into the room quietly and give me your comm units

The two guards do as directed.

Shianna - Now I am leaving but first I am going to lock the door and change the code so you two will be in here for awhile but feel free to relax and watch the holo-net.

Shianna makes here way to the ship hanger

At the Hanger

Shianna - Hello guard why are you stationed at the door to this hanger?

Guard - I am to keep the hanger secured and not allowed to let anyone in except for Jedi Master Shrania and her sister Shianna

Shianna - Oh good, I am Shianna

Guard - Then you may enter the hanger Master Jedi

Shianna - Thank you

Shrania - Good your here, the ship is all ready to go

Shianna - We have a problem.

Shrania - The guard at the hanger door, He's no problem he will snap out of it in an hour or two so we have time.

Shianna - No the two guards that were outside the door to our quarters.

Shrania - And how did you handle them.

Shianna - Well I tried to persuade them with the force but.

Shrania - You didn't hurt them did you.

Shianna - Of course not, they are fine I just disarmed them, took there comm units and locked them in the room

Shrania - They wanted us to stay in our room and they tried to lock up are way off the planet something is definitely going on.

Shianna - Lets get off of this planet while we can

Shrania - I agree

The ship powers up and begins to take off when the ships communicator activates

Communications Officer - Shuttle 7466 you do not have clearance to leave please land and power down your engines

Shrania - Ignore them

Communications Officer - Shuttle 7466 I repeat you do not have clearance to leave please land and power down your engines or else we will open fire

Shrania - This is shuttle 7466, We don't have time to file a departure request we are on an important mission for the Jedi council.

Communications Officer - Shuttle 7466 Stand by for verification

Shrania - Yes officer

Shrania - Shianna give me more power on the engines

Communications Officer - Shuttle 7466, You were instructed to stand by for verification do not proceed into orbit

Shrania - I'm sorry your breaking up it to much interference

Communications Officer - Your forcing me to launch intercept fighters stop and land your ship

Shianna - There launching fighters?

Shrania - They wont catch us time.

Master Satele - Communications officer, Let the ship leave they are on an important mission and do not contact them any further

Communications Officer - Yes Master Jedi - All intercept ships return to base

The two Jedi escape the planet's orbit and head out of the system

Shrania - See I told you we would make it.

Shianna - That was close, Well now where to

Shrania - to Aldaraan and to see our parents of course

Shinna - Lets hope they Still live there.

The Legacy Pt 4

Kaas City, Capitol of Durmond Kaas & And home of the Sith Empire

Darth Khalidan returns home and is greeted by a young twilek

Vette - Welcome home my Lord how was your trip.

Darth Khalidan - "Looking around" Do we have guests?

Vette - Yes my lord two officers from imperial security are here to talk to you.

Darth Khalidan - Then show me to them I'd hate to keep them waiting.

Vette & Khalidan enter the small waiting room.

Lord Khalidan - That will be all now Vette go tend to my wife's needs if she has any

Vette "Nervously says" Yes my lord and leaves the room

Lord Khalidan - How may I help Imperial Security today?

Major Smith - Greetings my lord we were sent here as part of an investigation

Lord Khalidan - Really now and what investigation would that be?

Major Smith - A sith lord "Lord Treacherous" was killed five days ago during what looks like

to be a terrorist attack.

Darth Khalidan - And you don't think it was terrorist?

Major Smith - Its not only that but we fear that whoever killed him may be planning on killing

more and even possibly killing council members.

Darth Khalidan - Interesting, Well I am not worried no number of terrorist can kill me

Major Smith - We have no doubts about that But were directed to post extra security for all

Dark Council members on Drumond Kaas

Darth Khalidan - Well I do not need it and I do not want it.

Major Smith - I am sorry my lord I promise they will not get in the way and will not interfere

with your activities.

Darth Khalidan - "Pauses" Very well major see to that they do not get in my or any of my staff's

way.

Major Smith - Yes my lord I will do so immediately

Major Smith leaves and calls his security team to give them assignments and orders

Darth Khalidan goes to his private chambers

Darth Khalidan enters his chambers and see's his wife sitting up on the bed watching the Holo-net

Vette is quietly sitting close by

Darth Khalidan - How is my lovely wife today?

Jaesa - Not feeling lovely, Your child has been rough on me today

Darth Khalidan - Vette you can go have a break I'll take over for a bit.

Vette - "With a relieved voice" says Thank you my lord I need one."

Jaesa - "Angerly says" What do you mean by that vette.

Vette - Nothing I simply need a break from all the work today

Jaesa - Don't make me get that shock collar out.

Darth Khalidan - Leave while you have the chance vette.

Jaesa - Mouthy little twilek, why do we keep her here.

Darth Khalidan - Calm down Jaesa, Vette didn't mean anything by that.

Jaesa - I am sorry this pregnancy is making my emotions go all out of control, I cant wait until its

all over.

Darth Khalidan - It wont be much longer, Soon our son will be born and you will feel much better

Jaesa - Who says its going to be a boy, Did the Dr tell you if its a boy or girl?

Darth Khalidan - no Malavi didn't tell me anything but he wanted to.

Jaesa - He better not we agreed to wait and see

Darth Khalidan - He wont and we will see when "He" Is born

Jaesa - You mean when "She" Is born

Darth Khalidan - Ok you win, When she is born, Now you get some rest I have things I need to do before I leave again.

Jaesa - You just got back and your leaving again?

Darth Khalidan - Yes one this will be the last time before our son is born, I mean our Daughter is born I promise.

Jaesa - It better be, and take that mouthy twilek with you.

Darth Khalidan - Ok anything that will keep you happy, I'll contact Malavi and arrange for him to stay with you.

Jaesa - I don't need anyone to stay with me I can take care of myself.

Darth Khalidan - Its either Him or Vette take your pick

Jaesa - Ok Malavi can stay here.

Darth Khalidan - "Gently touches Jaesa's cheek" Now get some rest

Jease - Yes my lord and my husband

Darth Khalidan dims the lights and leaves the room, then calls to vette

Darth Khalidan - Vette contact Malavi Quinn and tell him he will be staying here to tend to Jeasa while we are gone.

Vette - Yes my lord, Wait does that mean I get to go with you?

Darth Kalidan - Yes vette your coming with me on this trip

Vette - Thank you so much I have been needing to get away from her for a long time

Darth Khalidan - Away from her?

Vette - I mean away from here, this planet not this home or anyone in particular in it.

Darth Khalidan - That's what I thought, now go make that arrangements and be sure to let those security people know not to bother Jaesa

Vette - "Quietly says to her self" Ya I better warn them about the queen of mean's temper as well.

Darth Khaidan - I heard that Vette.

Vette Activates the holo communicator and contacts Dr Malavi Quinn

Malavi - Hello Vette how are you and my patient today

Vette - I am fine and she is doing well

Malavi - Then how can I help you.

Vette - Lord Khalidan instructed me to have you come and stay here while he and I are off world

Malavi - Oh I see, Well I am kind of busy really I am not sure if I can

Vette - Do you really want me to tell him you wont come and stay after what you did and what you now owe him

Malavi - Oh no that wont be necessary, when do I need to be there

Vette - As soon as Possible "Quietly says" bring lots of sedatives she's been a bit moody

Malavi - I understand, I'll be there in a day or so

Vette - I'll let him know

Vette then contacts Major Smith of Imperial Security.

Vette - Pardon me Major but I am to inform you that Lord Khalidan and I will be leaving soon and Dr Malavi Quinn will be staying here to tend to lord Khalidans wife whom you haven’t met yet and I would just stay away from her private chambers completely

Major Smith - What If I have need to contact her

Vette - Just contact Dr Malavi for your own sake.

Major Smith - Ok I note him down as the official house contact

Vette - That would be best.

Vette returns to Darth Khalidan

Vette - All the arrangements have been made My lord, When do we leave

Darth Khalidan - As soon as Malavi arrives we will be leaving and going to Tatooine

Vette - Who or what are we going after

Darth Khalidan - Its not that kind of trip Vette If everything goes as planned.

Vette - A trip that is not go kill something or someone, Finally a vacation.

Darth Khalidan - Pack your gear as well just in case things don't go as planned

The Legacy Pt 5

The Imperial Fleet Station, The Office of Darth Kalinora Member of the Dark Council

A young Togruta Female enters Darth Kalinora Meditation Chamber

Ashara - Sorry to disturb you Master but you have a visitor

Darth Kalinora - Imperial Security wants to see me

Ashara - Yes master how did you know

Darth Kalinora - your will find that while in meditation your senses heighten and you can

sense the thoughts and feelings of people around you, I felt the nervousness and fear in him as he

was arriving

Ashara - I see

Darth Kalinora - Come lets not keep our guest waiting.

Ashara - Of course master

Darth Kalinora & Ashara goes to meet with the Officers

Darth Kalinora - What does Imperial Security want this time.

Major Jared - A sith lord on Drumond Kaas was assassinated a week ago some say it was a terrorist act but I do not think it was.

Darth Kalinora - And why is that

Major Jared - Some things do not add up like if it was a terrorist act why has none of the known groups come forward to claim responsibility for it and why would they only go after one sith lord why not more

Darth Kalinora - And why are you coming to me about this

Major Jared - Not only you were are talking to everyone one of note that arrived and left on the same day as the assassination

Darth Kalinora - Major Jared, Are you spying on me and keeping tabs on where I go

Major Jared - Actually yes, We keep informed on all Council Members whereabouts for there own protection of course

Darth Kalinora - Major Jared, are you familiar with sith politics

Major Jared - Not really they are none of my concern

Darth Kalinora - I'll explain it to you then, As a sith lord your on a quest for power and the more power you get the more you want and if that sith Lord was in a power struggle with another sith and was killed by them then he or she was weak and deserved there fate.

Major Jared - Lord Kalinora, Did you kill Lord Treacherous in a bid for power?

Darth Kalinora - That brings us to another thing you should know about sith politics

Major Jared - And what is that

"Darth Kalinora activates here light saber and with the speed of lighting impales Major Jared though the chest and into the durasteel wall"

Darth Kalinora - "Leaning in close to Major Jared's ear and whispers" You should never get involved in it.

Ashara "Looking in Horror" Why did you kill him he was just doing his job

Darth Kalinora - He would of interfered with our plans and possibly destroyed them by digging into our business further.

Ashara - But you didn't have to kill him you could of just denied it and let him go

Darth Kalinora - Oh my young innocent apprentice, you have been with me long enough to know how things work and If I let him go he would of kept digging and someone on the council would find out about our plans and would come after the both of us.

Ashara - Yes you are right master I guess I will never fully understand the way of the sith

Darth Kalinora - And I hope you never really have to fully understand it but to achieve our goal we may have to do some things that go against your jedi training.

I'll have Khem dispose of this body no one on the station will question him to what he is putting in an incinerator and if anyone asks Major Jared never arrived.

Ashara - Yes Master

Darth Kalinora - Now go pack we are going on a little trip

Ashara - Yes Master

Hyperspace..

Jedi's Shrania & Shianna are soon to arrive at the planet Aldaraan where they hope to find there parents and learn more about themselves

Shrania – Aldaraan is a war zone we need to land and make our way home quickly and avoid any contact

Shianna – Agreed, If we exit hyperspace near the northern pole it descend into the atmosphere it may help hide our arrival then we can fly in and blend into regular air traffic

Shrania – Good Idea, I think it would also be best land outside the city and close to home.

After finding and landing in a clearing Shrania and Shianna find there childhood home in ruins and enter.

Shrania - “Yelling” Mother, Father are you here?

Moments later a frail voice is heared “Who is there, I have no money please leave me in peace”

Shianna – Mother its us Shianna and Shrania

A thin elderly woman enters the room

Mother – Shinna, Shrania your alive and your here, My daughters! I never thought I would see you again

The three woman embrace...

Shrania – Where is father?

Mother “with a saddening face” Your father is not with us anymore, This war has taken its toll on our planet and life has become very difficult and your father was killed trying to defend out home from a gang of ruffians.

Shianna – What about the aldaraan and republic forces did they apprehend these murderer's

Mother – They said they would look into it but they don’t even know who did it.

Shianna – “With Anger In Her Voice” They must and will pay for this “She then storms out of the house”

Mother – Shianna no come back

Shrania – She will be all right mother she just needs a little time alone to think.

Mother – I thought I already lost you two once, I couldn’t take that again

Shrania – What do you mean mother

Mother – A few years ago a group of men came looking for the two of you we told them that you were away and we didn’t know where, they didn’t believe us and they nearly killed your father while trying to get him to tell where the two of you were, They finally gave up and left

Shrania – Were they imperials ?

Mother – I do not know they all wore black and had hoods on to conceal there faces

Shrania – Sith..

Shrania – Mother I must know, were shianna and I adopted?

Mother - “Bowing her head” It is time you learned this, Your father and I were unable to have children of our own and after searching for a child to adopt we were approached by man claiming to have lost his wife during the birth of his two children and he was unable to take care of them alone so he wanted to give them to us to raise

Shrania – Do you know his name or where he is

Mother – All we knew at the time was he had the answers to our prayers right there for us so we didn’t ask any questions, we agreed to take the two of you and we have loved you like our own ever sense.

Shrania – I must find him shianna and I must know if we had any other siblings.

Mother – He didn't seem to be a bad man but he also didn't look very honest either, As he was leaving he said something about it was time to head back to the moon into his comm unit.

Shrania – Heading back to the moon?

Mother – It was something like that, It was so long ago

Shrania – I must go see to Shianna I will be right back

Mother – Yes tend to your sister and I will prepare something to eat

Shrania goes out side to find her sister, She finds shianna looking at the debris from a battle

Shrania – What are you doing shianna

Shianna – The only significant damage to the house came from this direction I bet fathers killers have a camp or base that way

Shrania – That is a possibility,

Shianna – Lets go have a look

Shrania & Shianna head out to see if they can find any outlaw camps or bases near by, and find a large camp not far away and watching from a hillside they observer them.

Shianna – I knew we would find them

Shrania – Well we did find some group but we don't know that these are the ones that killed father

Shianna – They have to be the ones, gangs do not tolerate other gangs on the land that they claim

Shrania – We have the location we will give it to mother and she can report them to the officials.

Shianna – Look at the tall one by the tent he has fathers old blaster rifle.

Shrania – That does look like it.

Shianna stands up and starts to head toward the camp.

Shrania – Stop where are you going.

Shianna – To make them pay for murdering our father

Shrania – You cant just go in and attack that's against the Jedi code

Shianna – Then I will make them attack me first.

Shrania – stop don't do it

Shianna runs to the edge of the camp and leaps into the air landing on her feet in the center and quickly

pulls out her light saber and activates its bright green blade and as it hummed all the people in the camp paused in shock and awe at this unexpected visitor

Shianna - “In a contemptible voice” Well aren’t you going to attack me?

A voice yells out KILL HER! And blaster fire starting coming in from all directions but are largely deflected back at the shooter by shianna's light saber

Shrania seeing this leaps into the fight to defend her sister.

Shrania – When this is over we are going to have a long talk shianna

Within moments the fight is over and all of the gang members lay severely wounded except for the leader who held the blaster rifle pointed at the duo

Shianna – Your next murderer

Shrania – Stop do not shoot she will kill you

Shianna – I will kill him if he does not shoot so take your shot now.

Shrania – Shianna he is defeated we will turn him and his gang over to the authorities

Shianna – He has to pay for killing father

Shrania – He will pay but you must let justice make him pay for his crime

Shianna – Tightly griping her light saber leaps at the man and using force push sends him flying across the camp.

Shianna then walks over to him and take the rifle out of his hands

Shianna – This is my fathers rifle and walks away

Shrania walks over to the man as he stands up

Shrania - You don’t know how lucky you are.

Shrania using the power of the force punches the man in the face and knocking him back and unconscious then walks away

Shrania – I wanted you dead as well

Shrania activates her comm unit to report the gangs location to the authorities and then heads back to her mother and sister

Back at there childhood home, Shrania enters and see's her sister in her mothers arms crying.

Mother – What happened while you were gone.

Shrania – We found fathers killers and shianna

Mother – She didn't kill them did she

Shrania – No she wanted to as well as I but were are Jedi and that is not our way. We alerted the authorities to there location and they are now in custody

For the rest of the night the three woman sat and held onto each other and grieved for the father and husband who was taking away from them.

Morning.. Shrania relates to shianna what she had learned from mother about the night before.

Shianna – So we were adopted, but still mother will always be mother no matter what.

Shrania – And she will always be mother to me as well but this means those two sith that saved us may be related and we must know more.

Shianna – Before we go to tatooine we must get mother off of this planet she is not safe here

Shrania – We could take her to the Jedi temple on tython but I do not think we could get away again, If she went to the temple on coruscant and told them about the sith looking for us she could get asylum and protection.

Shianna – That’s the most logical choice but surely the Jedi temple on coruscant would have been made away about us by now.

Shrania – True so we will have to put her on a commercial transport

Shrania and Shianna awaken there mother and she reluctantly agrees to leave the planet and her home, They proceed to the city to gain passage for her on a ship to coruscant

Shrania – you two wait here I'll find a ship.

Shianna & Mother wait just inside the starport entrance

Shrania goes to the travel authority window

Shrania – I need passage for one to coruscant leaving as soon as possible

Agent – The next ship does not leave for 2 more days.

Shrania – Nothing for two days that's to long I have important business that cant wait that long

Agent – Well you could try a private transport but they tend to be a little shady if you know what I mean

Shrania – Where would I find one of these shady private transports

Agent – Well the best place would be down at the smugglers moon

Shrania – Smugglers moon?

Agent – Yes its a cantina down the road you cant miss it just listen for the music and a fight or two

Shrania – Thanks I will check there

Shrania goes to the smugglers moon in search of a pilot she walks in and the room goes quiet for a moment as everyone stops and looks at the very out of place person.

Bartender – How can I help you stranger

Shrania – I am looking for a ship

Bartender – Well your in the right place lots of pilots here

Shrania – Could you possibly point out the most honest one

Bartender – Honest? “Laughing” Sure I can “Looks around and pauses” Well I don't see any at the moment “begins to laugh again”

Bartender – “Yells” Hey any of you guys seen an honest pilot around here?

Random voices reply Ya I am honest you can trust me, No I am the honest one here..

Shrania is approached by a rodian

Velix – I have a ship and my prices are fair I wont cheat you I promise

Shrania – Ok I have to get someone to coruscant as soon as possible

Velix – Ah coruscant I know the system well wont take long to get there but velix needs payment up front for travel costs you see, but you need not worry I wont cheat you

Shrania – And how much would this travel cost be

Velix – Only lets say 5000 credits. I promise I wont cheat you

From the shadows comes a voice “Lash is that you?” Shrania turns to see a tall human male approaching her

Pollix – Why are you dressed like that lash?

Shrania – Are you talking to me?

Pollix – Oh your not lash, Velix are you up to your old schemes again

Velix – Schemes what schemes I am simply conducting buisness Pollix

Pollix – Is that what you call taking a persons money and skipping town

Velix – No your thinking of someone else I am not a cheater

Pollix – Then If I was to call the hutts and tell them where you were you would mind

Velix – Velix hears someone calling him and must go now

Pollix – Dirty little thief, He doesn’t even have a ship

Shrania – Well thanks for preventing him from taking my money but I still have need of a transport

Pollix – Well where do you need to go

Shrania – I need to get my mother to coruscant its a matter of life or death

Pollix – Well your in luck I just happen to be heading that way and I will be glad to help for a mere 2k credits

Shrania – How do I know your not a smarter thief then Velix

Pollix – Because I'd let you if I was going to steal from you, but if you want to take your chances with another pilot you can so what will it be.

Shrania – How soon can you be ready to go

Pollix - Should only take a few hours, just have your money and your mother at hanger 12

Shrania – Ok we will be there, Oh why did you call me Lash?

Pollix – Because that’s who I thought you were at first but she has a scar on her left cheek.

Shrania – If I wanted to meet this lash where would I go?

Pollix – Well she gets around allot but if you just put the word out that your wanting to hire a good pilot named Lash I am sure she will get it.

Shrania and where would I put this word out at?

Pollix – Just about any shady bar like this one in the galaxy

Shrania – Ok we will be at the hanger in three hours then

Pollix – See you then

Shrania returns to her mother and sister, Then waits for the time to pass until they can get mother on her way.

Shianna – Remember you must go straight to the Jedi temple and tell them about the sith and ask for asylum.

Shrania – Don't tell them about us being adopted unless they ask

Mother – They already know.

Shrania – They do?

Mother – Yes, when we discovered your gifts we asked a Jedi representative how we should proceed and he came to our house and watched the two of you and your father and myself for some time.

Shianna – I don’t remember ever seeing a Jedi at home

Shrania – Neither do I mother

Mother – You both were very young and after each time he talked to you he would wave his hand in front of you and say something, then you two would just go back to playing

Shianna – He used persuasion on us to make us forget.

Shrania – I have never heard of a Jedi doing that to a padawan candidate

Mother – After a day or two he came to your father and I and asked if your were adopted, we told him yes and told him about the man we got you from

Shrania – What did he do then.

Mother – He just said we will be hearing from the Jedi council soon and left, And one week later A Jedi Master came and she talked us into letting her take you two to the academy for your own protection and education.

Shianna – What was her name.

Mother – She said her name was Satele

Shrania – Master Satele knows were adopted, she knows about the man that had us before mother and father, and when we questioned her about returning home to mother and father she tried to have keep us there and not learning the truth.

Shianna – It doesn’t make sense why all the deception

Shrania – I don't know but we will find out.

Time passes and two Jedi get there mother to the ship and watch as it takes off carrying there mother to coruscant and saftey

Shrania – It time we head to tatooine

Shianna – Do you think mother will be ok

Shrania – I'm sure she will be fine capt Pollix seems to be a decent person.

The two Jedi make there way back to there shuttle and take off

Shrania – Setting course for tatooine

Shianna touches the transparasteel window and quietly says be safe mother we will see you again

Tatooine, The Dune Sea.

An unregistered shuttle lands outside an abandoned homestead .

Vette – It looks like were early master

Khalidan – Vette we are alone you can call me by my name

Vette – Yes master, I mean yes khalidan

Khalidan – anything on our sensors vette

Vette – Nothing close by but I think I saw a settlement on our approach

Khalidan – Sand people no doubt or those pesky jawas

Vette – Jawas I can tolerate sand people are another story

Khalidan – Both are annoying to me

Vette – True but Jawas mostly just want to sell you something not kill and eat you.

An audible alert sounds, Vette looks at the sensors

Vette – We have a ship coming in khalidan

Khalidan – Kalinora I hope

Vette – It looks like a republic shuttle, They are circling our location

Khalidan – A wise thing to do

The republic shuttle lands across from Khalidans ship but nobody exits

Khalidan – Well vette lets go greet them

Vette – You don't want to wait for your other sister, you know the one that wont try to kill us

Khalidan – Of the three of them Kalinora is the only one that may one day try to kill us

Vette – You think so?

Khalidan – No not really, Just stay on her good side

Vette – I will do my best

Khalidan – And so will I

Khalidan & Vetter approach the republic shuttle and stop to call out to its passengers

Khalidan – Are you just going to sit in there or would you like to come out and talk

Shrania steps out of the shuttle followed by her sister shianna and a small T-7 droid

Shrania – Where is the other sith at

Khalidan – She has not arrived yet, we can either go inside the house or if you prefer you can wait in your shuttle while we go inside

Shinna – Lets go inside and wait

Shrania – We will go in after our droid makes sure there is no trap waiting for us.

Khalidan – Be my guest if it will ease your mind have your droid check the house first

The T-7 Droid enters the house and then returns chirping an all clear signal

Khalidan – Would you like to enter first or do you want us to go in ahead of you

Shrania – You can go in first and we will sit by the door to guard it of course

Khalidan – Very well.

Vette - What are they afraid of, Oh I forgot I am with a powerful sith lord that has a reputation for hurting people that make him mad.

Khalidan – No now vette we have to be mindful of our words and actions, do you understand me.

Vetter – Yes master I understand

Khalidan – Now let's go inside and be civil

Khalidan & Vette enter the small house and take a seat at a table in the center of the main room, Shrania & Shianna take a seat by the door

Khalidan – So how are you two doing today

Shrania – We are fine, but who is this woman

Khalidan – How thoughtless of me, This is Vette she is my companion

Shianna – Companion or servant

Khalidan – I said companion did I not

Shrania – Shianna didn’t mean anything by that, its just that the few twileks we have seen with any imperial were slaves

Vette – It started out that way sorta but after helping him Master I mean Khalidan removed the shock collar from me and gave me a choice of staying with him or leaving, I really had no place to go so I stayed and we have been together ever sense.

Shianna – Why do you call him master?

Khalidan – Because in our world there is no such thing as a free twilek and by calling me master when we deal with outsiders they will believe she is mine and leave her alone.

Vette – He even helped my sister gain her freedom.

Khalidan – We do not need to explain or situation to them, Kalinora will be here soon and we can get down to business.

The sounds of an approaching shuttle breaks the tension, vette goes to a window to investigate

Vette – It's Lord Kalinora's ship

The ship lands and its occupants exit and head toward the house

Vette – She is coming and she has uh something with her

Khalidan – I suggest that you two stand in the open when she enters to avoid any accidents

Shrania & Shinna stand and walk towards the center of the room

Darth Kalinora enters the house followed by a young female togruta

Khalidan – Why did you bring that monster of yours Kali

Shrania – She does not look like a monster to me

Kalinora – He's not talking about her, This is ashara my apprentice

Shianna – Then what is he calling a monster

Kalinora – He is referring to Khem Val and he is no monster, He is a dashade

Khalidan – The dashade is an ancient beast used by a long dead sith lord and he lives to devour force users

as he will no doubt tell you.

Shrania – She does not seem to worried about him

Kalinora – Khem was imprisoned for centuries and I freed him, He is now bound to me

Khalidan – And one day when he fully regains his power he will turn on you kali

Kalinora – Well on that day I will kill him, Now down to why we are here

Shianna – Finally some answers

Kalinora – I thought the Jedi are taught to be patient

Shrania – The past few weeks have been stressful and allot of things have been weighing on our minds

Kalinora – Oh that I have no doubt, So I'll let you ask the questions first

Shrania – Are we brother and sisters?

Kalinora – Yes but not as you may think

Shianna – What do you mean

Kalinora – There really isn't a short way to explain this and have it make any sense to you but here is how we came to be here today.

Shrania – We're listening

Kalinora – After I was placed on the Dark Council I began to start getting briefings on various Intel reports from multiple sources about many different things and one of these reports were regarding an operation known as “The Children”

Shrania – The Children of the Emperor?

Kalinora – Yes

Shrania – They have been exposed and the first child is now in the hands of the Jedi Council

Kalinora – Yes I know but did you know that another project was started before that one?

Shianna – More children of the emperor?

Kalinora – No, The children project took selected force sensitive children and trained them in the sith ways and when they were ready they were implanted into the alliance ranks at various levels

Shrania – What did this other project do

Kalinora – This project did not go out and find force sensitive children, It made them

The room falls Silent

Shianna – Clones?

Kalinora – Yes Clones, They took DNA from multiple sith as well as jedi and combined them to create us

Shrania – Why didn't they do whatever they had planned for us

Kalinora – The project was canceled because it wasn’t getting the results they wanted

Shianna – I don’t understand, we all can use the force

Kalinora – We do not know the exact number of us were created but many had no connection to the force and some were highly unstable and could not be controlled so The project leader was told to end it and kill all of us, Which as you know he did not do

Shrania – Well I for one is glad he didn't but why not

Kalinora – We do not know, But we do know that eight of us were spared

Shianna – Why did he keep some of us together and some not

Kalinora – Once again we do not know, The two of you and one other were sent to coruscant while I and khalidan were sent to balmorra

Shrania – coruscant, We were raised on aldaaran and we did not have another sister

Kalinora – Correct, The ship you were placed on was to take the three of you to coruscant but it never made it but you two somehow made it to aldaraan and the the third child disappeared

Shianna – How do you know all this.

Kalinora – The news of the eight children has reached the ears of the emperor and he has set the task of tracking all of them down to a group known as the The Emperors Hand and the main tool of there's is Khalidan “The Emperors Wrath”

Shrania – Aren’t you afraid that they will learn who the two of you are

Khalidan – We have been working on wiping any link to us being part of the eight and as far as the hand knows the two that were sent to balmorra died there

Shrania – Cant the two of you wipe out traces out as well

Kalinora – Khalidan and I are safe for now but the hand already knows about you two so that would be impossible

Kalinora - As a council member and Khalidan's position we are privy to the hands information, But if we interfere to much they may become suspicious and then we would be unable to help at all

Shianna – Wont the hand learn about us be captured by Lord Treacherous

Khalidan – And what would they find?, He is dead and there are no evidence you were ever at his home

Ashara – The lead investigator wont be talking either

Kalinora – Ashara I already explained why he had to die

Shianna – So you can talk

Kalinora – Yes she can talk but like a good padawan she also knows that listening is the best way to learn

Shrania – I thought Sith called them Apprentice's

Khalidan – We do

Kalinora – Ashara is not a sith, She is a jedi padawan, my student as well as my companion

Shianna - A sith with a jedi padawan?

Ashara – Its true I am a Jedi and not a sith, Master Kalinora even lets me continue with my jedi studies

Shrania – Why do you follow a Sith then our teaching tells us that the sith are evil

Ashara – Master Kalinora saved my life and I owe her a life debt, She may do some things I don’t agree with but its usually for our protection or the greater good

Kalinora – You may not believe this but, Not all sith completely agree with our teachings or the way things are being ran in the empire

Shianna – Like what

Kalinora – For one we don’t agree that victory is only achieved through conquest, It can be achieved through other means and the constant quest for more power causes more and more infighting among the sith and if it does not stop we will be at each others throat.

Shianna – Then why don't the two of you leave and turn to the light

Khalidan – Because we don't agree with the way the Jedi or the republic do things either

Shrania – The Jedi stand for whats right and a master of the light we will defeat the sith in the end because the light side is stronger

Khalidan – I met a Jedi that thought like you once and after defeating her master and showing her the darkness that was inside of him she pledged her loyalty to me by killing him and becoming my apprentice and she took to the dark side like a nexu cub takes to blue milk

Shianna quickly stands and activates her light saber

Shianna – Try to take me Sith.

Khalidan calmly stands

Khalidan – Good your angry now, Do you feel the power growing in you and clawing it way to the surface

Shrania – Shianna lower your weapon

Khalidan – Yes shianna lower your weapon like a good little padawan

Kalinora – Enough!, Khalidan stop this now

Shrania – Put your saber away shianna this is not going to happen

Khalidan – Very well, You do not need me here I am going to step outside for a bit

Khalidan exits the house followed by vette

Kalinora – You must forgive our brother he has had a rough life as a sith,

Khalidan can be heard outside talking to Khem Val

Khalidan – Look like that at one more time monster and I will end your servitude to my sister right here

Vette quickly re enters the house

Vette – Master Kalinora, Master Khalidan and your uh friend out here are about to kill each other

Kalinora – Khem wont lay a hand on either of you he cant act against my wishes

Vette – Ok but what if Master Khalidan attacks him first

Kalinora pauses

Kalinora – Excuse me for one moment “Kalinora exits the house”

Vette – So how are things going for you two

Shianna – Your really going to ask that question

Vette – Just making small talk, Its not often I get to talk to people that aren't trying to kill me or the big guy

Shrania – Where is his apprentice at.

Vette – I don't know If I should talk about her, Khalidan does not like for me to talk about his personal life to outsiders

Shrania – But were not outsiders any more we are family

Vette - Well I suppose

Kalinora enters the house

Vette – Oh good your back, they were just asking about Master Khalidan's apprentice

Kalinora – How is Jaesa doing these days

Vette – Oh she's doing well, She is back home resting

Shrania – You brought your padawan why didn't Khalidan bring his apprentice

Kalinora – His apprentice is also his wife and is about to give birth to your nephew or niece

Vette – And if you think Sith have a bad tempers wait until you meet a pregnant one

Kalinora – That’s enough vette, I think they understand

vette – Ok I'll just sit over here

Kalinora – Now where were we, Oh yes why don't we join the republic?

Shianna – Yes why don't you

Kalinora – Do you really think we would be greeted with open arms and excepted one of you, During our time in the sith we have done things that you and your leaders would never forgive no matter how much we could help.. If we were not killed on site we would be locked away for ever

Shrania – That's not true, Shianna and I can go to the council and explain things

Kalinora – The same council that tried to stop you from coming here and also knows about the project that created us

Shrianna – How did you know that they tried to stop us.

Kalinora – I already told you I am privy to Intel reports from many sources including spies within the alliance and the Jedi ranks

Kalinora – I also know that Shrania's padawan “Nadia” is back on her home planet right now taking care of family business and although you have not been officially named a Jedi Master you have been given a Padawan named Kira who is currently on coruscant helping some senator

Ashara – Master that tone is coming back into your voice again

Kalinora pauses

Kalinora – Yes your right ashara thank you, Your always there when I need you

Ashara – And I always be here by your side

Kalinora – Forgive me am not used to answering allot of questions and explaining myself or my actions so much, I am usually doing the asking, I need to step outside and retrieve my I mean our brother

Ashara – Please don't make her angry, The teachings of the sith are not like that of a padawan where we except and overcome our failures they are cruelly punished and sometimes even killed.

Shinna – A hard life does not excuse destroying so many and what about having a Jedi kill her own master then making her marry him and have his child

Vette – Khalidans former master instructed him to kill her master and either kill or turn her to protect his spy network and If he didn't then he would have been killed and after being with us for some time they fell in love

Shrania – When we were being held prisoner by Lord Treacherous Kalinora said that he killed his former master

Vette – After Darth Barras realized that Khalidan was becoming to powerful for him to control he sent another apprentice to kill him and that kind of made him angry, When those Emperors Hand guys found out that Barras was trying to pull some power move they helped Khalidan destroy him

Shrania – Do all sith try to kill there masters or apprentices

Kalinora and Khalidan enter the house

Khalidan – Yes most of them do but we are not most of them, I have no entention of ever harming my wife and she will never harm me.

Kalinora – Ashara and I will never harm each other. Cant guarantee that one day Xalek wont try to kill me

Khalidan – With that big monster of yours around I feel sorry for him if he does

Shinna - Kalinora, You don't seem to be marked much by a hard life as a sith was your master a kinder person

Kalinora – Darth Zash a kind person “laughing” No I wouldn’t exactly call her anything near being a kind person she was a Darth you know, But seriously When I was taken as her apprentice she did act allot nicer then I thought she would she helped me get more and more powerful then one day I found out that she was doing this to because she was dying and wanted a new powerful vessel for her spirit to take over

Shrania – She wanted to take over your body?

Kalinora – Yes but it didn’t work out the way she intended

Shrania – What happened

Kalinora – During the ritual Khem Val leaped in to protect me and her spirit wound up going into his body and him being as powerful as he is she was unable to push him out so they now share his body

Shianna – Two spirits in one body, how do they coexist

Khem Val enters the house, He stands in the entrance way and begins to speak

Khem - “In a female voice” How do we coexist? I'll tell you, We don’t coexist this smelly beast is constantly telling me that one day he will get me into another body then devour me.

Kalinora – Well Darth Zash its been some time sense you surfaced to talk to me

Khem / Zash – I have had nothing to say to you.

Vette – Anyone else finding this a little creepy

Khem / Zash – You promised me that you would try to find a way to get me out of this vile creature

Kalinora – Come now zash I still don’t know if I can trust you, How do I know that you would not try to kill me and take my body again.

Khem / Zash – Are you still angry about that little body thing, I promise if you get me out of this monster I will leave you alone or I could even help you and your uh family problem

Kalinora – I'll keep that in mind zash but for now I want you where I know you cant do any harm

Khem Val begins to shake his head violently then turns and walks out side saying something that only Kalinora could understand

Shianna – What just happened

Kalinora – Khem got control of his body back

Shrania – What did he say as he left

Kalinora – He said "I am not a monster. I am Khem Val, servant of Tulak Hord, devourer of the rebels at Yn and Chabosh, consumer of the Dromund system. And I am hungry."

Shrania – So you wont join the republic, Shianna and I wont betray the Jedi so what do we do now

Kalinora – We want to end this war as much as you do but we all know that neither side will just surrender

so how do we make them stop fighting.

Shrania – I don't know

Kalinora – The only was 2 factions stop fighting is one being defeated but that always leads to decent among the losing side and rebellions, Or they could unite to fight a greater enemy or they both agree that its just not worth it anymore and come to a truce

Shianna -So what are you suggesting

Kalinora – Obviously none of us want our side to be defeated and the chances of another faction coming along to challenge both side are very slim so we are left with option three

Shrania – What sabotage are own, and possibly get more people killed

Kalinora – Of course not dear sister, That would raise suspicions and would not work for long then we would be back to where we started

Shianna – Then what do we do

Kalinora – First we need to find the others then we will begin ending this war

Shrania – But what do I and Shianna do now, If Master Satele knows about all of this she may have us imprisoned

Kalinora – Simply tell her that two sith rescued you back on Dromund Kaas as part of some scheme to gain your trust get any information you may have on the other children, You agreed to meet them here to see what you could learn from them and saw it was a trap and fled.

Shrania – Master Satele is wise that may not work

Khalidan – It it doesn't and she locks you up we will get you out one way or another

Shianna – How would you do that

Kalinora - It wont matter, because this will work you have to be sincere when you tell her

Shrania – Very well, I may have a lead on one of the others

Shianna – Dont tell them yet

Shrania – We have to, we may not be able to look for her

Kalinora – Her? What do you know about her?

Shrania – Back on aldaraan a man thought I was a pilot named Lash, He said I looked just like her but she had a scar on one cheek

Kalinora – If you two ended up on aldaraan the other child that was with you may have also

Shrania – I was also told to find her I would just have to put the word out that I am looking for a good pilot named Lash at shady bars and she would find out eventually

Khalidan – A pilot that hangs out in shady bars, sounds more like a smuggler not a force sensitive person

Kalinora – Not all of the projects children could use the force very well and some had no connection at all

Khalidan – And some were insane so lets be careful who we welcome into our little family

Kalinora – Its time we all leave, I and khalidan will not be able to contact you for some time but we will be keeping an eye out for you. If we learn more from hand we will contact you.

Kalinora – We will search for this Lash but it would be better for you two to contact her, because if she senses any empire involvement she will most likely vanish

Khalidan – Now that we are done with our little get together I suggest we all get off of this planet and head back to our lives

Vette - I hope the queen of mean hasnt hurt Malavi to much

Khalidan – Jaesa still has that shock collar vette Would you like me to tell her what you said

Vette – Oh no no no that's ok I would not want make her angry

Khalidan – Your not the only one

Kalinora – Send her my regards and good luck being a mother

Shrania – Mine to I guess

Khalidan – We will have to see about that one day

Khalidan Exits the house with vette and leaves the planet

Kalinora – Be well you two

Shrania – Come shianna lets go

The shuttle's take off and soar into the sky leaving behind the small house that for a short time had another family in it

The End “For Now”

Edited by webgenius