Endgame PVE in Belsavis and Ilum - Guides to Daily Quests/Commendations

blazerSERVE

*Note: You can only unlock Ilum Dailies by completing your Act 3 Class Story. There are NPC's on the Republic Fleet around the cantina area that can lead you to the quests. For Belsavis, you can start the Daily quests at level 47, there is a man on the Belsavis Orbital station that leads to the quests.*

Hey everyone, Just wanna help out anyone who is struggling to figure out what to do when you get to level 50. I know it's easy for some of us to figure out, but there are a lot of new players in SW:TOR so here's a couple of guides to help you through your Daily Quests. The reason you want Daily Commendation is because if you get a total of 120 you can buy Rakata Implants or Earpieces which is essential for your Endgame PVE SET! Enjoy!

1.Endgame PVE in Ilum Guide [Daily Commendations] -

All the Daily Quests on Ilum:

Jam the Transmissions(1 Comm)

Pilot Down(1 Comm)

Darkness on Ilum(Heroic 2+)(3 Comm, 2 comm from bonus*one time only*)

A Fair Fight(1 Comm)

Crystal Clear Sabotage(1 Comm)

Icy Destruction(1 Comm)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2.Endgame PVE in Belsavis Guide [Daily Commendations] -

All the Daily Quests on Belsavis:

Restraining the Darkness(1 Comm)

Strengthening The Chain(1 Comm)

Emergent Medicine(1 Comm)

A Lesson is Learned(3 Comm)

Riot(1 Comm)

Sleeping Rakata(1 Comm)

Unheard Frequencies(1 Comm)

Containing the Beast(1 Comm)

Prison Repairs(1 Comm)

The Stasis Generator(3 Comm)

Open Communications(3 Comm)

My Channel (PVE and PVP Content) - http://www.youtube.com/TOOpowerful9000

Edited by blazerSERVE
Tips from folks everywhere, thanks guys!

Your first post and you were already linked by a moderator (here)! Congrats!

However, note that those are only the Republic level 50 dailies. The Empire's level 50 dailies are different. Here are a few notes about them:

Daily Missions on Ilum:

Poisonous Strategy (Heroic 2+)

Operation Shatterstorm

Defend the Shipment - bugged, crates don't work shortly after a server reset

A Tightened Grip

Sabotage - sometimes bugged, sometimes the mining equipment doesn't reset

Rightful Owner

Daily Mission on Belsavis:

Old Enemies (Heroic 4)

Lights Out (Heroic 4)

Invisible Threat

Unintended Consequences

Freeing the Fallen (Heroic 2+)

Ancient Transmissions

Found in Translation

Reluctant Volunteers

Droid Malfunction - bugged? doesn't seem to appear until after you turn in "Reluctant Volunteers"

The Carriers of Xenovirus Prime

Deadly Mutations

All Heroics give 3 comms plus an award. All non-Heroics give 1 comm.

Are you sure "Darkness on Ilum" gives you more Daily commendations for doing the bonus? I haven't heard that mentioned anywhere. There aren't any Imperial dailies that give you extra Daily comms, AFAIK. The bonus for "Poisonous Shipment" (Ilum) only gives you a few Legacy XP (not worth it IMO).

Also note that the final Daily space mission (Operation New Eclipse / Operation Ascendant Pride) gives you 2 Daily commendations. You have to pick this up from your ship console.

Edited by O-Deka-K

Are you sure "Darkness on Ilum" gives you more Daily commendations for doing the bonus? I haven't heard that mentioned anywhere. There aren't any Imperial dailies that give you extra Daily comms, AFAIK. The bonus for "Poisonous Shipment" (Ilum) only gives you a few Legacy XP (not worth it IMO).

you only get comms from the bonus 1st time you complete it. after you have completed the bonus it no longer appears as part of the main q

Please tell people that you can only unlock belsavis and ilum dailies if you have completed your Act 3 class story. Tell them that there are npcs on the republic fleet around the cantina area that will lead you to them.

this is only true for ilum dailys belsavis doesnt require class story to be completed

Belsavis Bonus Series is available at level 47 by talking to the guy on the Belsavis Orbital station. I did all of Belsavis dailies before completing class quest as it really helped get those last few levels.

Ilum is only available after the class story, with the Quest "First Strike"

Droid Malfunction - bugged? doesn't seem to appear until after you turn in "Reluctant Volunteers" .

I don't think that is a bug but more like a chain. In order to get the mission you have to complete the previous mission.

I am also going to make a video guide on Corellia Dailies when that comes out. The written guide will be in the same manner as my Ilum and Belsavis guide, but the video portion is going to be different. I'm thinking of making separate videos for each quests and linking them all together in a video chain on youtube. Trying too see if this will help players progress more quickly or not at all.

• 1 month later...

Just Personally confirmed that there is a bonus mission for "Poisonous Strategy" that also gives you +2 daily comms, but only the first (next time, there is not bonus mission).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...