<Anima> Megathread

Advanderer

Since I've got too much time on my hands this weekend, I have decided to make an <Anima> megathread for the interested. I'll do my best to update this thread with the growing list of threads celebrating <Anima> (may not be able to keep up, sorry if I fail), a guild we all seem to be interested in playing against us in 55 PvP at this point.

Shout out to <Anima>

A celebration of <Anima>, the self-proclaimed saviors of the Republic PvP, and a challenge to all mid-level Imperials.

Message Misinterpreted

A thread pointing out that the TEH community misinterpreted the undeniable <Anima> involvement in the recent victories of the Republic in low-level Warzones.

Wanted: Pub Side PvPers

A thread celebrating the challenges in PvP and explaining how Imperial premades stop queuing after multiple losses against certain Republic premades.

Translation: I need help, Anima keeps beating me.

A thread created to explain the false accusations of a forum member who is described as a bad loser.

What happened to TEH imps?

A thread questioning the influence that may have caused the Imp PvPers to decline in number after <Anima> started playing on the opposing side.

BONUS

[Fill in the Blank] Manager - Need Ideas!

A thread described as innocent and intended to be fun. Popcorn is not provided.

Server Emergency. We Need More Imps!

A thread explaining what "the <Anima> effect" is and expressing concern for the ever-losing Imp teams.

Winning is not hacking

A thread directed at all noobs who have no idea what different classes can do in Warzones and falsely accuse <Anima> members of cheating.

Can't handle 55 pvp, what class should I roll next?

A sarcastic thread announcing that <Anima> members can, in fact, hit 55 before making new baby characters to dominate lowbie PvP.

BONUS

Tired of terrible pubs? Imp vs Imp war games?

A recruitment thread on The Bastion server forums praising the improved quality of The Ebon Hawk PvP, undoubtedly due to the <Anima> effect.

A heartfelt apology from yours truly

Aww.

Edit: I apologize if I've missed any. As I kept browsing the forums for more threads, it occured to me that I should stop wasting time here and reroll all my level 55 characters in order to benefit from the <Anima> presence in pre-55 Warzones as a filthy pugger. It's going to be quite tough trying not to hit 55, especially with the x12 XP boost active, but I am sure it will be worth the challenge.

Edited by Advanderer

Shout out to <Anima>

A celebration of <Anima>, self-proclaimed saviors of the Republic PvPers and a challenge to all mid-level Imperials.

Message Misinterpreted

A thread pointing out that the TEH community misinterpreted the undeniable <Anima> involvement in the recent victories of the Republic in low-level Warzones.

A thread celebrating the challenges in PvP and explaining how Imperial premades stop queuing after multiple losses against certain Republic premades.

A thread created to explain the false accusations of a forum member who is described as a bad loser.

A thread questioning the influence that may have caused the Imp PvPers to decline in number after <Anima> started playing on the opposing side.

A thread explaining what "the <Anima> effect" is and expressing concern for the ever-losing Imp teams.

Winning is not hacking

A thread directed at all noobs who have no idea what different classes can do in Warzones of falsely accusing <Anima> members of cheating in midbie Warzones.

You're my hero, Averth. :o

Since I've got too much time on my hands this weekend, I have decided to make an <Anima> megathread for the interested. I'll do my best to update this thread with the growing list of threads celebrating <Anima> (may not be able to keep up, sorry if I fail), a guild we all seem to be interested in playing against us in 55 PvP at this point.

Shout out to <Anima>

A celebration of <Anima>, self-proclaimed saviors of the Republic PvPers and a challenge to all mid-level Imperials.

Message Misinterpreted

Winning is not hacking

A thread directed at all noobs who have no idea what different classes can do in Warzones and falsely accuse <Anima> members of cheating.

This needs to be a sticky no doubt.

Name and shame please, or it didn't happen. :rolleyes:

Lol!! Thats the best way to get the Forum Admin to dust off the Ban Hammer

To keep the community fun for everyone, we strive to maintain a mature, constructive, and safe environment. Please make sure to keep these guidelines in mind when posting:

Never insult another community member

That's pretty good except couldn't you have picked a better NFL team, maybe the Seahawks or Broncos? We deserve a little more respect than that. The Jets? Really!?

That would be an insult to either team. I mean it's already insulting enough to the Jets, but they're the Jets like you said. A football team with a false sense of skill, and the natural talent to make fools of themselves. Just like Anima, so the picture is spot on.

Edited by Pinnaples

Updated:

Can't handle 55 pvp, what class should I roll next?

A sarcastic thread announcing that <Anima> members can, in fact, hit 55 before making new baby characters to dominate lowbie PvP.

BONUS

Tired of terrible pubs? Imp vs Imp war games?

A recruitment thread on The Bastion server forums praising the improved quality of The Ebon Hawk PvP, undoubtedly due to the <Anima> effect.

I still haven't seen a single <Anima> player in 55 pvp.....has anyone? besides the anima players (player)? is there more than one? and why the **** do they make new threads, there should be a weekly cap per threads made.

I have one word for you. R-E-L-A-X. I know it's hard for a rager like you to do that, but, for your own health for goodness sake. Just. Relax. And stop using these little ******** symbols for certain words your message is less clear when you do that.

I have one word for you. R-E-L-A-X. I know it's hard for a rager like you to do that, but, for your own health for goodness sake. Just. Relax. And stop using these little ******** symbols for certain words your message is less clear when you do that.

i will relax when my pixelated lightsaber will be burried in your pixelated skull, if you ever get to 55... my ravage keybind is itching.

i will relax when my pixelated lightsaber will be burried in your pixelated skull, if you ever get to 55... my ravage keybind is itching.

This might sound like fun. But trust me, it isn't.

Its all "fun and games" on the forums, but its just squawk squawk squawk, like a litte baby birdy flailing in its nest for attention from mama bird

This might sound like fun. But trust me, it isn't.

Its all "fun and games" on the forums, but its just squawk squawk squawk, like a litte baby birdy flailing in its nest for attention from mama bird

You put too much thought into it. I am just responding to the threats in the manner they expect and enjoy! Plus I aint worried, because, actually it is all fun and games, in the game. Maybe you need reminded of that.

I am 55, nubcakes! Come get me! Bury your saber in me! It probably tickles!

I just want to pause from my regularly scheduled, light hearted, fun poking... to run a quick PSA about antagonizing PVP'ers. I have personally been witness to WZ's where some of the people you are "trolling", killed a player on the other team over 20 times. Now, I don't know if with your limited experience, that you understand the magnitude of dying 20 times in a single WZ... . I can tell you it isn't pretty. And now you know...