Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How do you do the Saboteur Spy Games Conquest objective?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
How do you do the Saboteur Spy Games Conquest objective?

Niboc
12.30.2018 , 04:50 PM | #1
I have searched around, can not find a way to do this mission, nor can I find a guide pointing out how to do it. There's nothing in my inventory of Mission items or anything. How do you do this?

RudeDog
12.30.2018 , 08:24 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Niboc View Post
I have searched around, can not find a way to do this mission, nor can I find a guide pointing out how to do it. There's nothing in my inventory of Mission items or anything. How do you do this?
You go to the planet (I did mine on Ilum this week) and you go the area near the daily Ilum mission. You will see goldish looking outlines you need to click. That is all. Run around and click them until done. They respawn pretty quickly.

Stellalunacat
12.30.2018 , 08:26 PM | #3
It tells you the general area you have to go to in the conquest objective desciption. It's usually around a base or town.

Then you run around till you get temporal quickbar scanner thingy. If you enter the area there is someone telling you, "hey we have a mission for you" or something like that.

Then you use the scanner and probe droid pops up, you kill it.
Then you move around a bit till you get another temp quickbar thingy, then you scan, then you kill and you do that till you have your 20 kills.

It's sometimes a bit difficult to find the area you're suposed to go, for tatooine it just said outside ancor head, so I had to run around whole town. Haven't noticed any questmarkers for it.

Hope that helps

LD_Little_Dragon
12.31.2018 , 01:02 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Stellalunacat View Post

Then you use the scanner and probe droid pops up, you kill it.
Then you move around a bit till you get another temp quickbar thingy, then you scan, then you kill and you do that till you have your 20 kills.
That's the loyalty mission - the sabateur is actually easier. No scanning needed.

Check the conquest goal - it will tell you what base to head to. Once there, leave the base and move around a little outside it. You'll see gold floating probe outlines you can click to plant a spydroid.
Stealthy heals, stealthy dps, stealthy tank.

Dyhanna
07.17.2019 , 10:49 PM | #5
I've been riding around Anchorhead for a half hour and no places to plant anything. Hopefully they'll fix this so we can do the deploy stealth droid quest on Tatooine.

Blivia
07.18.2019 , 08:48 PM | #6
The Tatooine: Saboteur Spy Games Conquest Objective description says "outside of Anchorhead."
Reminder: you must be Republic and have chosen to work with the Empire to do this.

Spoiler

Sarova
07.22.2019 , 10:53 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Blivia View Post
The Tatooine: Saboteur Spy Games Conquest Objective description says "outside of Anchorhead."
Reminder: you must be Republic and have chosen to work with the Empire to do this.

Spoiler
OR: Be Empire and have sided with the Republic in Ossus. Quick travel to the Mos Ila taxi point (or speeder to it) and Jonas Balkar will say: "Ready for a little Republic Action? We've got something in your area." You'll see several transparent gold "deploy beacon" icons. Click as many as you need to complete the objective. I just did this on my Sith Warrior. Even though you need 30 of them, its much easier than the same faction version that involves 20 tedious scans then kills...
Iokath Needs Customised Quinns - Make it Happen || Quinn Treats™
Allow us to Buy Multiples of the same Stronghold
My Rishi
Magical Clicky Link