Override DE with a CE code

satanica

Well they are different kind of armbands so there is 2 shops. I know since I have both editions. Though I have yet to see the CE store, thoughtit was in the ship but not there.

So I assume just go ahead with the code then, guess I will have 2 wristbands then.

no. the codes dont matter. dde and ce get all the same in game items, and yes even the vip wristband ;)

They don't get all the same in game items. CE gets 2 more AND a store.

Let me make sure I'm understanding you properly. You've entered in a pre-order code for DD version and now you have a CE and you want to enter the product code for that? If that's correct you're able to do that. I'm not sure about if you've already entered a product code for your DD.

no. the codes dont matter. dde and ce get all the same in game items, and yes even the vip wristband ;)

they don't get the same things...stop lying the noobs will believe you. dde gets VIP status and a VIP vendor... CE gets those as well but also a CE store. both stores are lame right now until they add gear and what not to them.:eek:

They don't get all the same in game items. CE gets 2 more AND a store.

Let me make sure I'm understanding you properly. You've entered in a pre-order code for DD version and now you have a CE and you want to enter the product code for that? If that's correct you're able to do that. I'm not sure about if you've already entered a product code for your DD.

I allready entered the retail DE code, but have a CE one of the days I would like to override, no point sitting with 3 accounts as I planned only 2. Yeah mix ups with the CE order I had in first place. Will say Game is last place I order from again to put it like that. lol

Have yet to recieve my CE from them but hopefully tomorrow, but either way I won't complain since I got the CE on my main account.

Also, must say the CE store was a huge let down, I was in the CE for the items & this is just... utterly crap! Thought they would have some decent variety of outfits (no stats thingie I ask for), but just a few skins for my companion & some ship skin. Cant say I am pleased about it, so I assume the winners here was the guys buying the DE afterall. lol

When I caught word of them letting DDE users in the VIP section, I cancelled my CE and bought the DDE. I wasn't paying $70 more for a droid, one extra vendor, and a statue. That's not why I was buying the CE.

Think you did a good choice there to be honest, I won't say the boxed items ain't worth it or will be of any value later on and as you say, the in-game items at the CE shop is just plain... Bad...

I know things can change for the future, but this just gave me a heads up that they listened to the complainers about CE ppl getting different items. Worst CE of a mmo I bought & I got quite some collection too. lol

The free speeder worth 8K & need to buy a license for 40K. Sorry but that is a BIG LOL too.

Positive side, I play & enjoy the game so it's allright, just a huge disspointment on these things & I know I am not alone since the friends I have that got CE all agrees.

Lucky you bioware the game is as good as it is, otherwise I would easily **** off!

When I caught word of them letting DDE users in the VIP section, I cancelled my CE and bought the DDE. I wasn't paying $70 more for a droid, one extra vendor, and a statue. That's not why I was buying the CE.

Considering that the VIP section was never part of the CE why were you buying it in the first place?

Considering that the VIP section was never part of the CE why were you buying it in the first place?

Uhmm... On first pre-order day it said on my page at least VIP access along with CE store. You must have different things on your webpage then mine, only explenation I can see.