Female companion body type 4

Crasol

So I've always been a fan of the curvy voluptuous ladies and I'd say body type four captures curves the best. Maybe two to an extent but four is the best but so far I've only seen two companions with it, Elara and Risha. Is there any that I missed? What are you guys thoughts on this? Edited by Crasol

I wish companion customizations included body type changes - outside specific companions like Khem Vaal\Bowdaar, etc.

It would certainly be an interesting contrast seeing little anorexic mako standing next to body builder mako

Elara's a Type 2 ... the armour she typically wears is bulky, but she's not the bulk of the bulk.

Unless I have selective sight O.o

Really? So then that just leaves Risha huh? That's kinda depressing

Depressing? I don't really see how pretty much any of the current female forms fight, aside from Type 1 ... even then, it just doesn't seem to, fit?

4 Body types, petite, 'normal with ample bosom', Helga and slightly big bonned... they need to increase the types, I don't partically like any of them. Type 1 has the bosom and bottom that I feel suits a combat type, whilst type 2 has all the correct postures and facial/normal body muscle.

If anything, they need to add several more body types, or just let us customise as we want... then add the customise option for any of our companions. Editing what we want to - within reason.

Depressing? I don't really see how pretty much any of the current female forms fight, aside from Type 1 ... even then, it just doesn't seem to, fit?

4 Body types, petite, 'normal with ample bosom', Helga and slightly big bonned... they need to increase the types, I don't partically like any of them. Type 1 has the bosom and bottom that I feel suits a combat type, whilst type 2 has all the correct postures and facial/normal body muscle.

If anything, they need to add several more body types, or just let us customise as we want... then add the customise option for any of our companions. Editing what we want to - within reason.

I guess depressing was the wrong word for it, it just kinda bummed me out because I see so many type 2 and 1 that I feel the other two body types are going to waste. Thinking about it now garza has a type 4 and she's an old lady and Akaavi is the only one I can think of with a type 3. I agree with you about customizing our companions Mako is a pretty awesome companion and LI but her anorexia is kinda of putting and it would add more of a uniqueness to each individual character and maybe I just want more curves in this game :o I guess it is her armor but I love Elara's body even my trooper mentioned it to Aric when he first saw her hahahaha

I don't think Risha is a type 4, I don't know about Elara.

Neither Risha or Elara is type 4. Both are type 2. Which is fine with me as I like type 2. I will never understand why they made a lot of the imperial companions type 1 though... Mako, Vette and Kaliyo type 1 is beyond me. WAY too skinny.

Mako, Vette and Kaliyo type 1 is beyond me. WAY too skinny.

It makes sense for Mako and Vette's personal stories as Mako was an underfed street rat until Braden picked up on her computer skills. Maybe she's just gotten used to not eating much. Vette was captured in a tomb and you think the Sith feed their prisoners well? Ha.

Don't know about Kaliyo, would have thought her more of a type 2, maybe she takes too many stims and that jacked up her metabolism too much?

So it's OK to talk smack about skinny girls but not PC to talk smack about bigger girls? :rolleyes:

There's nothing wrong with Type 1 or 2 bodies; no need to body shame a certain kind of figure because it doesn't float your boat. You can talk about your preference and ask for more type 4s without punking out 1s and 2s.

And there's no way Risha is type 4 lol.

So I've always been a fan of the curvy voluptuous ladies and I'd say body type four captures curves the best. Maybe two to an extent but four is the best but so far I've only seen two companions with it, Elara and Risha. Is there any that I missed? What are you guys thoughts on this?

thats gross.

They pretty much use two body types for all of the companions.

Females are 1 and 2, males are 2 and 3. Everything else is custom or the exception that proves the rule.

Maybe some discrimination at Bioware? For males they shunned the small skinny guys and the fat ones. For females, they avoided the tall ones and the heavier ones.

The same body types that popular culture tries to tell us are bad.

Tall women are often portrayed as social outcasts, unable to maintain a relationship because they threaten every man that they meet.

Short and skinny guys are generally portrayed as weak and inept.

And heavier people? Forget it. They are strictly comedy material, or older folks that are no longer considered interesting to members of the opposite sex that they haven't been married to for ages already.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Our characters have two slots that companions do not get, where they can have two relics.

One of those slots is taken up by the companion customization kit, but what if they added a second customization option? One that would let us select the body type of the companions?

It may not work for the companions that have custom bodies, or even for those who's species may restrict their options, but it would work just fine for most of them.

Even those with custom bodies might be able to benefit from such a kit.

Even if they only had one extra body option for those custom types, it would still be an option (and a money sink).

Basically, they would all have their default bodies, and then each of the 'normal' companions would then have three body kits available, one each for the three bodies that they do not have.

To avoid confusion, those kits should be numbered according to the body type that they offer. Corso, for example, would have body kits 1, 3, and 4, because he is body type 2 by default.

If they design an alternate Wookie body or three, then they could make those available to Bowdaar. Same for all of the other custom companions and whatever might be appropriate for them.

Seems like a simple thing to add that would further diversify the companions accompanying our characters.

I would prefer to have sliders for the different parts of the body as we used to have in SWG. These fixed 4 body forms are really dissapointing tbh. I personally use type 2 for all of my girls, this way they have bossom and butt and look fit at the same way, type 1 is too skinny and 3 and 4 are way too bulky :D and yeah both Elara and Risha are type 2, I think Akaavi is the biggest companion girl tho, probably type 3 Edited by Arweniel

• 1 month later...

Don't know about Kaliyo, would have thought her more of a type 2, maybe she takes too many stims and that jacked up her metabolism too much?

well she DID say (not that you can trust her) that for a while (at least a month, can't remember) she was living off of cheap booze.

Anyway, I don't think ANY companions are body type 4. Skadge might be, but he may also be classified in with khem

Edited by bobmcbo