Limited items in Rishi Stronghold

soneil

I have a bit of a problem with the Rishi stronghold and I don't know if it's a bug or if I'm just doing something wrong.

I bought the Rishi stronghold. Unlocked all the areas and then made the decision to move all my stuff from my Tatooine stronghold where I've been based almost since strongholds began.

The problem is, when I start trying to place things at Rishi - a lot of my things aren't showing when I have hooks selected. I've got a couple of screenshots to demonstrate what I mean.

In this screen shot, I'm trying to place a star ship on a star ship hook. I've already placed my smuggler ship and koth's ship on other hooks. I want to place my imperial agent ship on this hook which I had on display at tattoine (my tattoine stronghold has now had each room emptied). The agent ship simply isn't in the list. The screenshot shows that even the list of all starships including ones I don't have is very small. There should be far more than that listed.

Same in this second screen shot. I'm trying to place some furniture and the list of available furniture (in this case beds) is tiny. Some that I had at tattoine aren't even in the "show all" list here.

This is an extremely frustrating bug that decorators have been facing since the Search box was added to the decorating UI. One attempt was made to fix the bug, but it only partially fixed it.

I don't think anyone has quite figured out what starts this happening. Manually clearing the Search box, clicking the Clear button, and even re-logging a character does not fix the problem. You have to completely restart the game.

The Search box appears empty but acts as though there's still a character. Once the problem begins, if you empty the box and then type a single letter, like "A", you will see most (not always all) of the items that contain the letter A. By picking the right vowel, you can sometimes reveal the name of the item you're looking for. It works better if you know the name of the item and type more letters in the Search box.

I assume this is a "known bug" as people have complained about it repeatedly. However, I can't be sure. I haven't heard anything from the devs since the last attempted fix. Hopefully they realize that we're not complaining about the old bug -- this is still an existing problem.

@Devs -- If you fix this before the holidays, I'll celebrate by buying a lot of decos in the Cartel Market. ;)

Edited by Xina_LA

Seems about right. I've only been able to sort the problem out by completely re-starting the game.

Of course that's annoying too since for some strange reason the Rishi stronghold seems to return me to my arrival point regardless of which part of the stronghold I was in before I closed the game. And with a stronghold that big, it's a bit of a hike to get from there all the way back to whichever part I was decorating.

I've seen this too, but oddly enough I did the whole thing of clearing, logging, and restarting. The problem isn't just Rishi, it's all the strongholds. At some point this happens to them, but after sometime they end up showing up again. Not just on the list but also in the strongholds themselves. The strongholds this happens the most with is Rishi and Yavin, one friend had this happen on Tattoine and Coruscant while another had it happen once on Kaas.