Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian title please

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Mandalorian title please

HanzoV
02.16.2012 , 01:20 PM | #71
/signed

/5star rated

Do want!
TORtanic indeed. It's just like that movie that was hugely successful and made boatloads of money.
This is an MMO. Whether you play with or see the other players is irrelevant to that fact.

Shammuramat
02.16.2012 , 09:05 PM | #72
/signed

Quote: Originally Posted by MigSebes View Post
I would LOVE a Mandalorian title. Also in beta there was a title "Mandalore's Heir" but they removed it since then.
That title would be awesome!

Phatsnake
03.03.2012 , 06:05 PM | #73
One of the reasons why I accepted to become a Mandalorian is to get a title and I was surprised when the quest ended and I didn't even get it. What's the difference between me, a Mandalorian Bounty Hunter, and the Hired guns? Nothing! I am part of an order that's just as influential as the Empire or the Republic and I have nothing to prove it? Please include a title.

Kanshan
03.03.2012 , 07:54 PM | #74
Agreed this would be nice
Want to post feed back of why you're quitting? For the love of all that is good, post here http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=349

Eyth
03.03.2012 , 10:45 PM | #75
/Signed

I think a great way to be included in the whole Mandalorian is to be a part of a particular clan. Like for example if you are a Revanite then be a part of the that Mandalorians clan that you were tested against or something similar.

For a title per clan it could be "William Janson of Ordo."

Kagi
03.03.2012 , 10:58 PM | #76
I used up my legacy title/name as the clan name of my Mandalorian. -Shrug-

/sign anyway
"Whoa, what in our history makes you think it's a good idea to work for the shabla Sith again?" - Garon Crayson, Mandalorian Mercenary, on working for the Sith Empire

Bane-Ragnos
05.15.2012 , 10:17 PM | #77
I don't even play mandalorian and I think its ridiculous that the title isn't available for Bounty Hunters it would be a nice add.

Sadriel_Fett
02.22.2013 , 05:52 PM | #78
Bumping this up again for the Devs. Can we get a Mandalorian, Supercommando, or Neo-Crusader title guys?
"I'm just a simple fan, trying to make my way in the universe."
The Tor'Vhett Legacy
The Widowmakers
Sadriel Tavo Mirdalan Gar'akOneiros Kil'rathi
The Pork-Chop Express
Fetticus B'arin Abesh'Shaap Gilamar

Gratulor
02.25.2013 , 05:39 AM | #79
Quote: Originally Posted by Eyth View Post
/Signed

I think a great way to be included in the whole Mandalorian is to be a part of a particular clan. Like for example if you are a Revanite then be a part of the that Mandalorians clan that you were tested against or something similar.

For a title per clan it could be "William Janson of Ordo."
Actually, we got adopted into Mandalore's clan, which is Clan Lok. So it would be: "William Janson of Clan Lok".

But yeah, I really would like a "the Mandalorian" title. I RP a Mando and none of the other titles fit for me, so I do without them. We have the worst titles...
"If you only look after your own hide, then you're not a man."