• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No particular order:

Mara Jade

Slave Leia

Vette

Raina Temple

Risha Drayen (Quorra-esque customization)

Taunt

Sargent Jaxo

Winter (sorry, but she looks damn nice in the comics)

Ahsoka

Aalaya Secura

Maris Brood

Juno (from Force Unleashed)

That bounty hunter who's sleeping with Boba Fett at the beginning of Force Unleashed 2 (comic)

I don't need an order.

Jarael (KOTOR comics)

Chantique (KOTOR comics)

Darth Talon (Legacy)

Celeste Morne (KOTOR comics)

Juhani (KOTOR game)

Exal Kressh (SWTOR comic)

Seer'aa & Teer'aa the Twin Suns (KotoR 2)

Satele Shan

Jewl'a Nightbringer

Satele Shan in the "
" trailer is delicious looking. Even later when she's in her early 50's, she's still got it.

Oh, I agree. Just showing my headcanon. She's not even supposed to be in her 50s in SWTOR. Try 30s with post-trauma $hit.

This is just not healthy. I can see someone saying that Carrie Fisher was hot as Leia, or that Natalie Portman was hot as Padme. To ascribe "hot" to CG images is just unhealthy. You can say that the VO actors have sexy voices, some of my favorite are Grey DeLisle, Kari Wahlgren, Xanthe Elbrick, Natasha Little, Stacy Haiduk, Tasia Valenza, Tara Strong, Courtenay Taylor, Deborah Kara Unger, and most especially Nika Futterman and Jennifer Hale, but a collection of pixels is just a bit much.

This is just not healthy. I can see someone saying that Carrie Fisher was hot as Leia, or that Natalie Portman was hot as Padme. To ascribe "hot" to CG images is just unhealthy. You can say that the VO actors have sexy voices, some of my favorite are Grey DeLisle, Kari Wahlgren, Xanthe Elbrick, Natasha Little, Stacy Haiduk, Tasia Valenza, Tara Strong, Courtenay Taylor, Deborah Kara Unger, and most especially Nika Futterman and Jennifer Hale, but a collection of pixels is just a bit much.

Yeah, nice try.

I'm going to guess that you have never met those women in real life...so the only times you have ever seen them...would be when they are a collection of pixels.

Whether it's pictures on the internet or on tv...their faces are a collection of pixels.

You probably should have went the real people/fictional characters route...it would have been a much better argument.

Edited by VitalityPrime

Oh, I agree. Just showing my headcanon. She's not even supposed to be in her 50s in SWTOR. Try 30s with post-trauma $hit.

Actually she is. in the "Return" trailer she is between 18-20yrs old (16 at the youngest). The "Deceived" trailer which happens just before the signing of the Treaty of Coruscant occurs after 30yrs of war. After which is 10yrs of Cold War. So there's about 40yrs difference between the beginning of the war and the start of the Player Stories in game. So she is at least in her mid 50's.

So ascribing attractiveness to cartoon characters on TV is unhealthy? lol. 90% of people I know IRL have done this.

Sounds like group therapy time.

Yeah, nice try.

I'm going to guess that you have never met those women in real life...so the only times you have ever seen them...would be when they are a collection of pixels.

Whether it's pictures on the internet or on tv...their faces are a collection of pixels.

You probably should have went the real people/fictional characters route...it would have been a much better argument.

No, I have not met them. I've seen interviews with many, some in television and movies, and while you can say some have faces made for radio, some are actually quite attractive, Xanthe Elbrick and Tasia Valenza off the top of my head. It's funny how defensive you became, spouting off things that have nothing to do with the discussion, more than an attack on me personally.

While I can see in one sense you perceive that calling this unhealthy was a personal attack, look on it more as a discussion as to why not. Not if I met them in real life. You haven't met any of the CG or cartoon characters in real life either, so that makes no sense in this.

As for real people/fictional characters, I did. You should go back and read it:

I can see someone saying that Carrie Fisher was hot as Leia, or that Natalie Portman was hot as Padme.

So in that vein, what constitutes "hot"? Is it purely physical attractiveness? Power? Personality? Probably a combination of such. For me, Lucy Lawless as Xena was about the hottest thing of the last decade, but that's not Star Wars. Only Carrie Fisher could even come close as Leia. I would want to say Natalie Portman, but she just didn't have the same on screen presence that Carrie had. She also didn't kick butt as much. Not to say that she did nothing, but what she did was quite underwhelming (if that is a word).

Other than that, on screen portrayals of women have been fleeting. You can say all you want about books, comics, and video games, but ultimately it fails in that you can make the character whatever you want with the stroke of a pen. The strength of the voice acting is all that can really be judged. From there how can you fairly compare to a flesh and blood person. Yes, voice acting is more complicated because you have to use your voice to convey meaning, but in a way, the CG or cartoon does that. A good artist can make subtle and nuanced movements that convey emotion, just as a good actor. At that point, we are comparing the work of two against one. Not exactly fair for anyone. A great voice actor may be compromised by a poor artist, or vice versa. Then you have the team up aspect against the on screen actress. It's all quite unbalanced and really in the end, yes... unhealthy.

I don't need an order.

Jarael (KOTOR comics)

Chantique (KOTOR comics)

Darth Talon (Legacy)

Celeste Morne (KOTOR comics)

Juhani (KOTOR game)

Exal Kressh (SWTOR comic)

Seer'aa & Teer'aa the Twin Suns (KotoR 2)

Satele Shan

Jewl'a Nightbringer

THANK YOU, everyone I've ever heard anything from concerning Juhani said she's useless, hopeless and ugly. Glad to see I'm not alone. But in no specific order:

Darth Lachris

Juhani

Bastila

Aayla Secura

Ahsohka

Maris Brood

Padme Amidala

Vette

Shaak Ti

Mission Vao

Yuthura Ban

Yup. To be more specific, she's 59 at the time the game starts (I'm assuming when the Barsen'thor and Hero of Tython show up to finish their training). Source is the TOR encyclopedia.

Um...wow. Ok.......she's still trashy, lol.

Um...wow. Ok.......she's still trashy, lol.

Outside of your headcanon, how is she trashy? Is it her previous relationship with Jace Malcom? is it the fact that she dresses the same way she did at 20 in the Return video? I fail to see the trashiness in regards to Satele.

Outside of your headcanon, how is she trashy? Is it her previous relationship with Jace Malcom? is it the fact that she dresses the same way she did at 20 in the Return video? I fail to see the trashiness in regards to Satele.

Headcanon. EVERYTHING IS IN REFERENCE TO MY HEADCANON! MWAHAHAHA! Seriously, though. I was joking.

No, I have not met them. I've seen interviews with many, some in television and movies, and while you can say some have faces made for radio, some are actually quite attractive, Xanthe Elbrick and Tasia Valenza off the top of my head. It's funny how defensive you became, spouting off things that have nothing to do with the discussion, more than an attack on me personally.

While I can see in one sense you perceive that calling this unhealthy was a personal attack, look on it more as a discussion as to why not. Not if I met them in real life. You haven't met any of the CG or cartoon characters in real life either, so that makes no sense in this.

As for real people/fictional characters, I did. You should go back and read it:

Defensive? Personal attack?

I was simply pointing out the flaw in your argument.

Watcher 2 ( i am really surprised no1 mentioned her, i mean wt f !?)

Elara Dorne

Aayla Secura

Jaesa Willsaam

Ahsoka Tano

random twi'lek slave prostitute

I am not going to get into creepy reasons and details,because of the minimal age restriction on these forums.

edit : and maybe Githany,but not because of how she looks in drawings ,but because of how she was described in the book.

Edited by Kaedusz

When I did my list, I wanted to go for more of the non-human ladies in the SWU. Still a few human ones in there, but I find most people only find attractiveness in the "realistic" Human Women in fiction, which kinda seems boring to me. If you're gonna ask for hotties in a fictional universe with aliens and other non-humans, I would think to hunt down the hotties xeno-ladies.

I do like Juhani and her whole Russian accent. She's a strong woman and the limited graphics of the time when KOTOR was used don't do her justice. Nvm that different artists who created concepts for Cathar all have had varying ideas on their appearances. Still looks good to me, even though she is the first noted Lesbian in the SWU canon.

# 1 Padame

# 2 Darth Zannah ( Darth Bane's apprentice)

# 3 Jaesa Wilsaam ( Sith Warrior companion )

# 4 Darth Cognus ( Darth Zannah's apprentice)

# 5 Jania Solo ( leia and han solo's daughter)

# 6 Meetra Surik ( the exile from kotor 2 )

#7 Juno Eclipse ( the chick with Galen Marak aka star killer from The force unleashed)

# 8 Tenel Ka Djo ( darth cadeus's secret lover and mother of his daughter)

# 9 Jedi Knight Aeryn leniar ( from the decieved book)

# 10 Tahiri Veila ( Darth darth cadeus's Sith apprentice)

# 11 Maris Brood ( one of the dark jedi you fight in the force unleashed)

# 12 Leia

#13 Brianna (handmaiden companion from kotor 2)

#14 Nadia Grell ( Jedi Consular companion)

# 15 Esign Temple ( Imperial agent companion)

# 16 Mara Jade Skywalker ( luke skywalker's wife )

# 17 Grand Master satael shan (from the return trailer)

#18 bastila Shan

# 19 Atris

# 20 Aayla Secura ( the twilek that died during order 66 on fuelica)

# 21 Darth Talon ( i think from the comic book series and Darth Krayt's apprentice not 100% sure haven't read anything with her yet)

# 22 Ava Jaxo ( from the trooper story)

# 23 Elara Dorne ( trooper's companion)

# 24 Jan Ors ( Kyle Katrn's girl friend in the jedi knight games)

# 25 Barriss Offee ( from the recent season of the clone wars i didn't think she was hot in other episodes she was in)

# 26 Ahsoka Tano

i know most ppl are only doing top 10 but i don't know if i can trutfully come up with a top 10 but this is all that i can think off the top of my head and in the order i like them/ think they are hot in

Edited by Zaxem

My list, in no particular order

Ahsoka Tano

Barriss Offee

Mara Jade

Kira Carsen

Aayla Secura

Darth Talon

Aurra Sing

Riyo Chuchi

Kerra Holt

Leia Organa