Hard Mode Token Drop Absurdity

In theory, drops at 50 are random, and not weighted based on attending classes unlike pre 50 content.

what I have been seeing though, is that our premade sees very little variation after many, many runs.

Check out the 7 page thread on it.

I refuse to believe its completely RNG. There is something else in place. Way too many coincidences. Ill give you another coincidence.

Ran BT alot on normal mode with mains as well as many alts. Never once seen marauder gear drop. The other day me and a friend made marauders and duoed BT a few times. Just about all marauder gear dropped. I made a BH and soloed BT a few times and just about all BH gear dropped. I solod with Jugg and just about all Jugg gear dropped.

There is more in place on loot drops then just RNG. I think they have some form of smart loot with the RNG and their smart loot system is bugged.

Look I had to run the new fp 4 times before I got my headpiece, and that was the only jedi knight headpiece that dropped... So don't whine about it, running instances over and over again until you finally get your item is part of an mmo.. for this whine post I hope it drops next time for you but someone else wins the need roll. xD

Look I had to run the new fp 4 times before I got my headpiece, and that was the only jedi knight headpiece that dropped... So don't whine about it, running instances over and over again until you finally get your item is part of an mmo.. for this whine post I hope it drops next time for you but someone else wins the need roll. xD

4 times? Ive run hardmodes 2 to 3 times a day for 3 weeks and have seen 1 piece drop for my class. That was on the first day in BT. Roughly 15 instances a week x 3 weeks is 45 instances for 1 piece. Id say their drop system is the suck and 4 times is nothing compared to 45.

I've been running Hardmode BT for almost a month straight.. EVERY day.. and have never seen the sith warrior bracers drop.. Thats 30+ times on ONE instance to NEVER see the bracers drop... Im starting to think sw token cant drop off last boss. Bracers and boots are the ONLY columi peices i need. Edited by Keobia

Silly thread. Of course drops need to be random.

If they only dropped loot for the classes that were in your group, you could theoretically get everyone from your group guaranteed full Columi gear in 4 days. Think about it.

Example Group:

Shadow DPS

Sage DPS

Shadow Tank

Sage Healer

Do each HM every day for four days. Consular Columi set for everyone! :confused: