Hi again. I didnt want to inerupt sombodies thread so thought i'd post. I see alot of mention about killing Dread with 5 stack or doin a kill against a foe with (X) amount of stacks. What exactly does this mean?

When in combat to "stack" means go 2 the tank (as in stack on me) or too stack up abilities.

Thx

Hi again. I didnt want to inerupt sombodies thread so thought i'd post. I see alot of mention about killing Dread with 5 stack or doin a kill against a foe with (X) amount of stacks. What exactly does this mean?

When in combat to "stack" means go 2 the tank (as in stack on me) or too stack up abilities.

Thx

Stacks only really refers to dreadtooth, currently. You can buff him with "Dread essence" in order to increase his "stacks." By doing so, you are making him more challenging - and supposedly he will drop different loot and more masks. Currently 1-2 stacks is for 8 people or less (my guild easily did it with 5, could have done with fewer). 3-4 is geared towards 16 (I've done with 13, prob could do with 10). 5 stacks was done with 24, only has been done once, so far as i know.

Otherwise, as a mechanic, stack does refer to grouping up together - but obviously, contextually, can mean the above.

Edited by Nibbon