List of Infected Companion Customizations

CelCawdro

Customizations spotted this far highlighted in green. If you've seen/obtained one not highlighted, feel free to inform me in a later post. I have a sneaking suspicion that the companions with these packages are somewhat limited (humans only, perhaps one per class). Just reaching out to the community to confirm or deny that guess. :)

For anyone wondering, these customizations can be obtained at the Jawa event vendor on Tatooine - 20 Rakghoul DNA Samples for a random customization. They are bound to legacy, so you can trade them among your characters on a server.

Update: As of now, it is more-or-less confirmed that each class has access to a single human companion customization. Just looking for screenshots in the meantime - perhaps there will be more to come as the event progresses.

Update 2: For good or for ill, you can get multiple instances of the same customization.

TROOPER

Aric Jorgan

Tanno Vik

M1 4X

Elara Dorne Screenshot

Yuun

SMUGGLER

Corso Riggs Screenshot S2 (left)

Bowdaar

Risha

Akaavi Spar

Guss Tuno

JEDI KNIGHT

T7-01

Kira Carsen Screenshot (right, obviously)

Doc

Sergeant Fideltin Rusk

Lord Scourge

JEDI CONSULAR

Qyzen-Fess

Tharan Cedrax Screenshot

Zenith

Lieutenant Felix Iresso

Nadia Grell

BOUNTY HUNTER

Mako Screenshot

Gault Rennow

Torian Cadera

Blizz

Skadge

SITH WARRIOR

Vette

Jaesa Willsaam

Malavai Quinn Screenshot

Lieutenant Pierce

Broonmark

SITH INQUISITOR

Khem Val

Andronikos Revel Screenshot

Ashara Zavros

Talos Drellik

Xalek

IMPERIAL AGENT

Kaliyo D'jannis

Vector Hyllus Screenshot

Doctor Eckard Lokin

Ensign Raina Temple

Scorpio

SHIP DROIDS

C2-N2

2V-R8

Edited by CelCawdro

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only other 3 are Mako, Kira (I think), and Elara. Only the Human companions.

Updated, thanks. I suspect Kira as well, but I'll hold off until we see one. Understandable if that's all there is, but I admit a little disappointment if the options are limited as such.

Don't know if you'll take datamining as a good reference, but so far these items are spot on as to what can drop from the lockbox:

http://db.darthhater.com/search.aspx?search_text=infected+customization

No reason not to, in this case. Thanks. Ah, well - I was really hoping for some non-human companions, such as Broonmark or Lord Scourge. Perhaps more will be patched in as the event progresses. (A man can hope!)

For now, let's just try to get a few more screenshots up there.

Edited by CelCawdro

Cool, thx for the info and impression.

I think you can take the droids off the list, they only get computer viruses ;)

It's a Force-virus! Who knows what it's capable of? :D But yeah, when I initially made this post, I was going to remove them, but thought that they may have been given a new customization that is tied to the event, even if it isn't an infected appearance (medical quarantine droids, anyone?). I'll leave them up there in that hope.

What´s the location of the customizations? Or is it sold by the Jawa vendor?

I´d need one for Adronikus.. guess he likes to be sick.

Jawa vendor sells a box that contains a single, random, bound to legacy customization. As far as we're aware, this is the only source.

Edited by CelCawdro

So that means we can get duplicates?

Hopefully not, but it's a possibility. I've bought three with no duplicates thus far, but they are not marked as unique items (and I'm sure that people with multiple characters in a single class would be crying foul if multiples were not available). I've only purchased three thus far, but I'm hoping to complete the set.

Edited by CelCawdro

The customization reward is random?

One BH can get one customization for others class companion or only Mako?

Yes, it's random. And no, the class you purchase it on does not guarantee that you get any specific companion. And each class only has one companion available for the infected appearance.

Likewise, I am confirming that you CAN get repeats.