Need help choosing system good enough to play this (Laptop)

SupahBug

Hey guys, well first off i would like to say, i have never owned a laptop, and im sure im correct when saying laptop get very hot and are not the best for gaming (Unless you have a gaming laptop)

I have always had desktop computers, and currently i have my Gaming PC and it works wonderfully for this game, but for some strange reason, i want to get a laptop to play this game when im not at home, and for when im in bed, when i dont want to be sitting up and want to lie back and relax.

Anybody know some specs that will run this game nice. while keeping the price of the laptop at the lowest possible ?

Cheers

Hey guys, well first off i would like to say, i have never owned a laptop, and im sure im correct when saying laptop get very hot and are not the best for gaming (Unless you have a gaming laptop)

I have always had desktop computers, and currently i have my Gaming PC and it works wonderfully for this game, but for some strange reason, i want to get a laptop to play this game when im not at home, and for when im in bed, when i dont want to be sitting up and want to lie back and relax.

Anybody know some specs that will run this game nice. while keeping the price of the laptop at the lowest possible ?

Cheers

Do not buy from DELL is all i can say

Hi everyone,

We've closed this thread as we have consolidated discussions related to hardware and builds:

Also, please be sure to see our FAQ regarding Technical Requirements: http://www.swtor.com/info/faq#171060

Please continue your discussion at the above links. Thanks!