Drop List for FP HM 1.4?

what types of drops are you exactly looking for?

the columni drops for the last boss hasn't changed any to my knowledge. all of the others are pretty much skipped now in a pug group unless they have to be killed. the first bosses in almost all drop nothing but crystals, maybe a blue and or a purple mission if lucky.

the droid in teral V can drop the following: non columni set but equivalent chest, columni implant, columni ear, columni belt, columni bracers. the common is the implants with the chest next. others are more rare. most just walk past him anyways. i believe some of the bosses in other fp hms have a similar loot table as i have a few implants across most of my 50s.

i dont think any of the bonus bosses' drops have been upgraded. most were just terrible to begin with but there was a few exceptions. i could be wrong as i only did one or two just after the lfd came out and remember being disappointed by the drop compared to the effort getting it. good luck in getting a non guildy group to kill those anyways.

hopefully this helps you some and others know more.

I think more columi implants drop since 1.3 I believe. Since they're BoE, those are kinda nice, specially for companions. I think the bonus boss from BT drops one. Also, in Kaon, the chest after the cannon fight has one implant as well...

But I didn't notice any change since from 1.4

what types of drops are you exactly looking for?

the columni drops for the last boss hasn't changed any to my knowledge. all of the others are pretty much skipped now in a pug group unless they have to be killed. the first bosses in almost all drop nothing but crystals, maybe a blue and or a purple mission if lucky.

the droid in teral V can drop the following: non columni set but equivalent chest, columni implant, columni ear, columni belt, columni bracers. the common is the implants with the chest next. others are more rare. most just walk past him anyways. i believe some of the bosses in other fp hms have a similar loot table as i have a few implants across most of my 50s.

i dont think any of the bonus bosses' drops have been upgraded. most were just terrible to begin with but there was a few exceptions. i could be wrong as i only did one or two just after the lfd came out and remember being disappointed by the drop compared to the effort getting it. good luck in getting a non guildy group to kill those anyways.

hopefully this helps you some and others know more.

The pieces I'm mainly looking for are: columi headpiece, pants, mainhand, offhand, and belt. I have rakata implants already as well as the columi pieces not mentioned. Like I said ... im just trying to streamline things and not waste time on fp's that wouldn't yield what I'm looking for. Thanks for your help....

If you have some Columi already and the rest Recruit MK-2/Tionese you could probably get through EV SM provided you either :

- Have a good group who knows what they are doing and doesn't make mistakes.

- OR -

- Have a group that can carry you through it by being over geared.

You should have almost full Columi after that if you get lucky with drops for your class. If you do the weekly I think you get some BH comms too.

The pieces I'm mainly looking for are: columi headpiece, pants, mainhand, offhand, and belt. I have rakata implants already as well as the columi pieces not mentioned. Like I said ... im just trying to streamline things and not waste time on fp's that wouldn't yield what I'm looking for. Thanks for your help....

i looked at the link posted above for duffy's site and has all of this information for those. it is accurate still for the final bosses. duffy is still in the game and keeps her site up to date to my knowledge.

personally i like orange belts and wrists as it give me more flexibility. the armoring needs to be bought but the mods can be taken out of any gear. also i dont need to keep putting kits on them.

running one of the easier sm ops in recruit gear is a option too. what server are you on btw? my guild likes to run ops and we pug a few spots a lot. to be warned we are no where near serious elite players but are good players that know what we are doing and like have fun above all else.

i looked at the link posted above for duffy's site and has all of this information for those. it is accurate still for the final bosses. duffy is still in the game and keeps her site up to date to my knowledge.

personally i like orange belts and wrists as it give me more flexibility. the armoring needs to be bought but the mods can be taken out of any gear. also i dont need to keep putting kits on them.

running one of the easier sm ops in recruit gear is a option too. what server are you on btw? my guild likes to run ops and we pug a few spots a lot. to be warned we are no where near serious elite players but are good players that know what we are doing and like have fun above all else.

I'm on the Ebon Hawk server... I'd be glad for the opportunity to make a run with u guys if we're on the same server... to be honest ... im all about being good at this game .. but not at the expense of it being fun... that's why i play this game ....i always try to think of it this way... if i were a college studient, I wouldn't let education get in the way of my college experience.. so it's all good man...

Edited by KillerCreedo
more content

offhand is one of the illum FP, (i forgot) head is kaon, legs is dir7 and weapon is Lost Island. Lost island can drop just about any piece of columi, and last boss drops culumi mainhand and rakata chest. Only columi piece that doesn´t drop there is the offhand. So if you want to get your armor from FP only you need the offhand from that illum FP. If your confident about your class try some Lost island. It´s a fun FP but remember to say it´s your first time there when you first enter. Maybe some will leave or try to kick you, but personly i much prefer people beeing honest about how they dont know certain bosses.

I'm on the Ebon Hawk server... I'd be glad for the opportunity to make a run with u guys if we're on the same server... to be honest ... im all about being good at this game .. but not at the expense of it being fun... that's why i play this game ....i always try to think of it this way... if i were a college studient, I wouldn't let education get in the way of my college experience.. so it's all good man...

its cool. im on shadowlands sadly. just wanted to let you know we are not a bunch of high strung people who will yell, dance on your corpse or scream noob if you die. my high end raiding days are over. i found a great group of people to play with and are good players. in the end i cant ask for more.

its cool. im on shadowlands sadly. just wanted to let you know we are not a bunch of high strung people who will yell, dance on your corpse or scream noob if you die. my high end raiding days are over. i found a great group of people to play with and are good players. in the end i cant ask for more.

Now i wouldn't be opposed to makin a toon on that server.. just throwing that out there..