Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: May 2nd, 2017

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

OwenBrooks
05.03.2017 , 04:17 AM | #781
Quote: Originally Posted by alpatalik View Post
Restarted the launcher several times. Always stuck at this screen since the maintenance: http://i.imgur.com/UWaYxln.jpg

Help me Devs. You're my only hope!
See this guide link

OwenBrooks
05.03.2017 , 04:18 AM | #782
Quote: Originally Posted by andymedhurst View Post
i was able to get online for a bit last night and now all I'm getting every time I try is "this application is encountered and unexpected error please try this patch again" what am I to do now
See this guide link

Reboot the PC is the first thing to do

Kalischa
05.03.2017 , 05:32 AM | #783
Quote: Originally Posted by OwenBrooks View Post
See this guide link

Reboot the PC is the first thing to do
That's exactly what i've tried, ut it still doesn't work

Iryfindel
05.03.2017 , 05:43 AM | #784
I am still having problems with the game.

After managing to patch the game last night it loads fine, however, the server list is completely empty. I've tried everything I can think of to fix it (bar a complete reinstall), such as a system reboot, internet reboot, launcher repair, deleting the bitraider folders, but nothing works. Any ideas as to what else I could try?

XOHCY
05.03.2017 , 05:49 AM | #785
http://forums.goha.ru/attachment.php...9&d=1333555948
Have this error when launch game, after update my drivers. 2017 year...

OwenBrooks
05.03.2017 , 05:53 AM | #786
Quote: Originally Posted by Iryfindel View Post
I am still having problems with the game.

After managing to patch the game last night it loads fine, however, the server list is completely empty. I've tried everything I can think of to fix it (bar a complete reinstall) but nothing works. Any ideas as to what else I could try?
Immediately after a patch I would look at antivirus and firewall exceptions for swtor.exe (found in a swtor folder where launcher.exe is located)

Best to remove and re-add exceptions initially

OwenBrooks
05.03.2017 , 05:54 AM | #787
Quote: Originally Posted by XOHCY View Post
http://forums.goha.ru/attachment.php...9&d=1333555948
Have this error when launch game, after update my drivers. 2017 year...
Usually a video driver issue , re-install the video driver again

If it persists make a post at EA Answers HQ and attach a dxdiag per this link

Iryfindel
05.03.2017 , 05:57 AM | #788
Quote: Originally Posted by OwenBrooks View Post
Immediately after a patch I would look at antivirus and firewall exceptions for swtor.exe (found in a swtor folder where launcher.exe is located)

Best to remove and re-add exceptions initially
Checked this too and everything was in order.

However, it appears the issue fixed itself. After checking for the antivirus and firewall exceptions I booted the game again to an empty server screen. I went for coffee and when I came back the server list was there. It did not show my characters on said servers (number of characters were all listed as -1), but I could connect to my server (TRE) and my characters were there. Seems they are still having some issues on their dataservice side but at least I am now in the game.

Thanks for your help!

OwenBrooks
05.03.2017 , 05:58 AM | #789
Quote: Originally Posted by Kalischa View Post
That's exactly what i've tried, ut it still doesn't work
This can be a issue on the net as well , if the steps do not help , best to wait 24hrs as mentioned in the link

OwenBrooks
05.03.2017 , 06:00 AM | #790
Quote: Originally Posted by Iryfindel View Post
Checked this too and everything was in order.

However, it appears the issue fixed itself. After checking for the antivirus and firewall exceptions I booted the game again to an empty server screen. I went for coffee and when I came back the server list was there. It did not show my characters on said servers (number of characters were all listed as -1), but I could connect to my server (TRE) and my characters were there. Seems they are still having some issues on their dataservice side but at least I am now in the game.

Thanks for your help!
Thanks for the feedback, onging issues is certainly possible, seen reports of character transfer issues still so back end servers communication may still be affected