Create a Midcard Ranked Que, &/or a White-Silver color crystal for PvE'ers

BlackSilverRoar

Going on a decade now and this problem still~ hasn't been solved.... really?! Just create a Que category for Midcarders/ PvE'ers, who just play ranked just for the color crystals & low level stuff, and OMG, I know~! we have the only real Silver color crystal in the game, and it was your fav in KoToR: And put a White-Silver color crystal in PvE, it'll help offset w the Midcards Que the ranked ques by pve'ers: OMG. It'll be a good compromise between full ranked and regs. It's a systemic problem. PLEASE~ SOLVE THIS ALREADY!!!!

How. long. do. we. have. to. endure. this?

Edited by Willjb

Going on a decade now and this problem still~ hasn't been solved.... really?! Just create a Que category for Midcarders/ PvE'ers, who just play ranked just for the color crystals & low level stuff, and OMG, I know~! we have the only real Silver color crystal in the game, and it was your fav in KoToR: And put a White-Silver color crystal in PvE, it'll help offset w the Midcards Que the ranked ques by pve'ers: OMG. It'll be a good compromise between full ranked and regs. It's a systemic problem. PLEASE~ SOLVE THIS ALREADY!!!!

How. long. do. we. have. to. endure. this?

+1, Signed, I actually think this is a good idea. It would solve some things, heaven forbid

Seriously, if you have a good idea, it will get attention.

You don't need to use 2 forum accounts every time you want to make a point, lol.

^enter troll. Try using a different red herring. Since year 1 and this whole time of hundreds of posts, never heard that one or impied: it's sad, man, I feel sorry for you. Heard it elsewhere, try being more original if you want to tank a community issue and divert when players agree with your blanket troll ( yeah, look at the <3 Arcann threads that trolls were digging at for so long) on what's bringing pvp down.

Seriously: You've said nothing of the actual issue, but just tried to solely rely on your blanket troll in your elementary Ad Hominem attack (look it up), which is apparent you haven't been doing this long, Sherlock. You probably posted on the 2 just to screw posts, your not clever.

BUT OF COURSE, nothing ever gets fixed in pvp, and we know why^

Edited by Willjb

um... we are all aware of the white silver crystal in collection yeh? I have all 4.. dont use them, but they were released somewhere in this long a*s 3 year expansion

Only silver-blue in Collections, actually (and not really silver). Go look. This isn't the first time I've had to correct players on that, lol.

Edited by Willjb

Kicking a group mate when they're dead in a match is beyond ridiculous. You have 30 seconds to fight and you're dead - match thrown. Ranked pvp, in general, is too toxic and rigged for most pve'ers, mainly due to the amateur Solo ranked (no ty) Napoleon Jr wannabes. Real experts play on Group Ranked (somehow over the past couple years this has been forgotten), like ur seriously going to coordinate well and very fast on a pug, LOL. I'm sorry but solo ranked has been utter cr@p the whole time of this game. Pve'ers I've seen wanting lower level ranked stuff like color crystals need a midcard and expert ranked pvp'ers don't have to deal with them anymore. Edited by Willjb

^enter troll. Try using a different red herring. Since year 1 and this whole time of hundreds of posts, never heard that one or impied: it's sad, man, I feel sorry for you. Heard it elsewhere, try being more original if you want to tank a community issue and divert when players agree with your blanket troll ( yeah, look at the <3 Arcann threads that trolls were digging at for so long) on what's bringing pvp down.

Seriously: You've said nothing of the actual issue, but just tried to solely rely on your blanket troll in your elementary Ad Hominem attack (look it up), which is apparent you haven't been doing this long, Sherlock. You probably posted on the 2 just to screw posts, your not clever.

BUT OF COURSE, nothing ever gets fixed in pvp, and we know why^

Interesting how I quoted the other account, and yet this one responds...

Red herring? I think not. Good arguments don't need you to make 2 accounts to try and push them forward, lol.

Interesting how I quoted the other account, and yet this one responds...

Red herring? I think not. Good arguments don't need you to make 2 accounts to try and push them forward, lol.

You are why I never post >>> Pvp is hopeless and its forum is trash. Look at the OP's long track record and look at what you're doing, noob, and stop being a lying hypocrite. I can vouch for Fire and that you are full of you know what.

Cat got your tongue, sweety :p

Edited by BlackSilverDawn

You are why I never post >>> Pvp is hopeless and its forum is trash. Look at the OP's long track record and look at what you're doing, noob, and stop being a lying hypocrite. I can vouch for Fire and that you are full of you know what.

Cat got your tongue, sweety :p

Wow 3 accounts? BlackSilverFire, BlackSilverDawn, and Willjb?

Which one wins the matches, and which ones lose the match when you queue ranked then later get vote kicked?

Edited by Rion_Starkiller