Clone Wars Jabba's son question

sithgreyguard

well he did try to kill leia after return of the jedi its in the books cant remember which onebut its org series before the reforming of the jedi temple on yavin when they were still fighting the rememant of the empire after the collaspe of the empire a few years after ep 9 which is only in book and comic form but ya he ends up getting killed too

On the TOR book "Fatal Alliance" they say that the Hutts have asexual reproduction, and they chose their gender thus why we have female and male hutts, but their body is the same.

Those ugly giant smelly slugs.

Hutts are not asexual, they are hermaphrodites.

Asexual = can reproduce 100% alone (normally egg layers, that self fertilize). There is no gender.

Hermaphrodites = have both male and female genitals, therefore they can be the male or female during intercourse, it's completely their and their partners choice who is who. Hermaphrodites still require a pair to reproduce, they cannot impregnate themselves with their own male genitals.

Edited by AngelousWang

Asexual = can reproduce 100% alone (normally egg layers, that self fertilize). There is no gender.

Hermaphrodites = have both male and female genitals, therefore they can be the male or female during intercourse, it's completely their and their partners choice who is who. Hermaphrodites still require a pair to reproduce, they cannot impregnate themselves with their own male genitals.

Ok.

Got the difference and also got some nightmares. Thank you.

You are indeed correct. My apologies for my previous statement.

I remember reading that Hutts change sex during the process (depending on which is conceiving). They'll either stay that sex, or revert to their previous one, such as the case of Jabba.

Not sure if I'm 100% on that, but yea, I got mixed up in the differences of asexual reproduction and hermaphroditism.