SO, if you actually were to ask a Dev a question... what would it be?

helekdeleon

Serious Topic. Lets try here.

Ask 1 good question.... and maybe a follow up.

No commentary on EGA, Headstart, going live.. etc..

Lets focus on the future.

Mine is:

Considering the current status of progression, when do you anticipate a level cap raise, or some substitute in that vein? If it wont be a direct level increase, what ideas have been tossed around?

It worries me that Bioware and EA lacked the insight to see the negative backlash that the staggered EGA would cause, what are you going to do in the future to regain the goodwill and trust of the community and ensure that an episode like this won't happen again? Edited by JohnElway

if they could go back in time would they still do the illogical staggered release?

why are 90% of the servers sitting on low pop and no more waves rolling out?

if queues are meant to prevent a server from crashing, why not let us wait in a 5 hour queue instead of a queue where we dont know what the wait time is so were all just skulking around hoping for the best?

just a few questions that come to mind.

It worries me that Bioware and EA lacked the insight to see the negative backlash that the staggered EGA would cause, what are you going to do in the future to regain the goodwill and trust of the community and ensure that an episode like this won't happen again?

Lol. If it helps, I haven't lost any trust.

Sure it sucks that alot of us dont get in the first day, but is it really the end of the world? If i have to wait another day or two to play fine ill go do something else not like the game is going anywhere anytime soon... and sure people will have 20 levels on me when i start but hey in am month we will all be 50 and all be in the same spot so its not a big deal. And to all the people saying "Paying customers" all that we have paid for so far is $5 for the preorder you still have the right to opt out if you dont like it (Not like you would anyways). So i know it sucks but lets give bioware a little break they have made a great game for us when we needed one so lets work on our patience and get back to having fun which is why we play these games in the first place. Just my 2 cents.

Flame away

Sure it sucks that alot of us dont get in the first day, but is it really the end of the world? If i have to wait another day or two to play fine ill go do something else not like the game is going anywhere anytime soon... and sure people will have 20 levels on me when i start but hey in am month we will all be 50 and all be in the same spot so its not a big deal. And to all the people saying "Paying customers" all that we have paid for so far is $5 for the preorder you still have the right to opt out if you dont like it (Not like you would anyways). So i know it sucks but lets give bioware a little break they have made a great game for us when we needed one so lets work on our patience and get back to having fun which is why we play these games in the first place. Just my 2 cents.

Flame away

I paid the full 60, moron.

I think the staggered release thing is more Engineering/network (at least in implementation at this point) than dev.

For dev I would ask how difficult would it be to incorporate new playable races into the game?

Super easy if they can use one of the other races sound overs/voices..

Time consuming and expensive for voice acting if they have to make all new recordings for every quest/class combination..

Granted races like wookies and other non English speaking races they could heavily reuse random jibberish and not worry..

I wanted my Mon Cal bounty hunter :(