Don't they have a clue ???

jessfromgalaxies

Yes this is yet another anti EA post ... For starters lets give bioware a hand on having put out an excelent game ... Yes I can look over my shoulder and look at my sig other playing ...

She ordered day 2 and is in .... So I can say that yes it is a good game ....

So the real question is... does'nt EA get it? ...

People want to know when they will get in .... not a bunch of mumbo jumbo written by some lawyer saying say this but don't say that ... Tell them we want to remain flexable .

As sad as it is yes people do plan their lives around a mmo and I wonder just how many people did not go to work today so they could play this game and did not get in ... Me no... I went to work then this and that just to avoid the house so I would not have to sit and watch someone else play ....

Some will say well you should have ordered at the same time that your sig other did ...

Well I would have but just like "When will we get in?" Bio / Ea did not put out what their system requirements would be until well over a month after they started taking preorders I mean how the he++ are you supose to order a computer game when you don't know what the system requirements are ..... Just stupid ...... This is not a ps3 or xbox game it is a computer game it won't work on all systems and yes the sig other did have to upgrade their box to make it work .

People want info and not giving them any just adds to the whole .... Ugg I can not play issue that many are having ...