Bioware have not Failed!

Jutah

The official release date is 20th, we could get UP TO 5 DAYS, if you can't log on the 20th then Bioware have failed, at the moment they have not, so take your trolling some were lease.

To be honest with you guys that are crying out like the Darth Star has hit them, get a grip, its not the 20th yet, hence you have no to right to cry about it, I would rather them make the servers stable (by what people saying that have access its working)

Would you really want a laggy game and having to reroll mutliable times to new servers to get out of lag or queue in the thousands?

Really give them a break, they could be sorting issues in-game and handing out more access invites than having to deal with you trolls.

P.S. keep up the good word Bioware!

Edited by Jutah

Guess what bright boy?

When they get everyone in you're going to get just what your talking about 3-4 hour ques

lag etc

All that is irritating me is the lack of communication between them and the community.

Some kind of well if you posted your pre-order code on XXX and between XXX expect to be invited sometime thursday or friday or not at all

Seems there more focused on sorting the server capacity than having to deal with raging trolls, to be honest I don't blame them but remember the official release not the 20th.

Also hold your "boy" comments to yourself, try running a consumer business and see how it works out for you.

Guess what bright boy?

When they get everyone in you're going to get just what your talking about 3-4 hour ques

lag etc

All that is irritating me is the lack of communication between them and the community.

Some kind of well if you posted your pre-order code on XXX and between XXX expect to be invited sometime thursday or friday or not at all

I'm sure Bioware is just holding this information from us for no apparent reason other than to see how many whiners they can make mad on day one... I'm pretty sure if you look on the dev tracker highlights, you will find that Bioware has been doing a good job in terms of communication, for there are many posts left side!